+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2502Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

In response to the discussion a few pages back, Donn and Vicki renewed their vows in July 2009. It's been awhile, but not 2 years!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If you're tweeting, texting, taking pictures.....you can't be too sick. You probably don't even need to be taking up a valuable bed in an ER.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The only person who knew I was in the ER was my youngest son & he only knew because he took me. I didn't call my Mom or oldest son. Geeze Louise....Vicky is a drama-mama.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

No doubt that Vicki's a drama queen.
    However, I think the texting and pictures had everything to do with Bravo and not Vicki.
    Without them, there would not have been a storyline or anything to upset Alexis' hootchie kootchie clothing line.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    No doubt that Vicki's a drama queen.
    However, I think the texting and pictures had everything to do with Bravo and not Vicki.
    Without them, there would not have been a storyline or anything to upset Alexis' hootchie kootchie clothing line.
    Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I don't really see texting and such so out of the realm of possibilities while in that situation. I text A LOT, and can see myself doing so in that same situation. All these chicks are ridiculous, but I personally think these girls make way too much of Vickie missing things because she's working, etc. Sorry.
    I agree, texting is not so far out there except it's a good indication of how you're feeling. If you can keep texting rather than just an FYI, then you're not feeling that bad.
    I don't think it had anything to do with avoiding Alexis's fashion show. It was more about Vicki wanting to be center of attention, as always.

I don't think I could call Peggy "normal" after listening to her go on and on about the never-ending post-partum depression she's had, getting her boobs re-done while bemoaning that she is jeopardizing her life and health but really, what's more important??? Her children having a mother or new fake boobs?? not to mention the diamonds that come from that procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't think I could call Peggy "normal" after listening to her go on and on about the never-ending post-partum depression she's had, getting her boobs re-done while bemoaning that she is jeopardizing her life and health but really, what's more important??? Her children having a mother or new fake boobs?? not to mention the diamonds that come from that procedure.
    Then when her husband looked at the pics she had made for him, he couldn't even tell if they were the new boobs or not.

Seems like Icky did have a real problem going on in the hospital; but what kind of drama monger would bother texting a fake tv show friend- oh, um, maybe it's for attention? I think Ick could be on her death bed and would be on the phone with a whoo-hoo whine to get noticed. Cannot stand that woman.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Sorry, I don't know how to post links, but People online has a preview of the OC reunion show. Looks like it is going to be a doozy!

Tamra is so far up Vicki it will take more than a plunger to retrieve her sorry behind!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread