+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

  1. #1031
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I was in the ER this past weekend. Texting, texting pictures ot talking on my cell phone was not even on my Top 10 things to be doing.
    My cell phone was in my purse just in case I had to be admitted & phone calls home from that hospital is long distance.


    SMH!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  2. #1032
    Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    307

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I don't really see texting and such so out of the realm of possibilities while in that situation. I text A LOT, and can see myself doing so in that same situation. All these chicks are ridiculous, but I personally think these girls make way too much of Vickie missing things because she's working, etc. Even a lesser instance of what was going on with Vickie would have kept me from a dress party. Sorry.

  3. #1033
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,319

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    When I heard about her butt bleeding.....yucko......my first thought was toward hemorrhoids. And then I thought about HOW they do the surgery to remedy the bleeding and the hemorrhoids. We were just talking about this exact thing a couple of weeks ago. Talk about having your dignity "deeply scratched".....Whew!! If that wouldn't bring her down a couple of pegs, then she just can't be brought down. I can also think of less serious things, and more serious things that can cause the problem. If she were truly compromised, she wouldn't have been playing with her cell phone. Not impressed, Victory.

    When I'm sick/hospitalized, I value my privacy and don't want to share, with the world, where I am and what is going on. I'll tell what I think needs to be told, to my friends, later on. How foolish does Victory seem now?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  4. #1034
    FORT Fan chenoa333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    392

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Did anyone else notice ex-housewife Quinn at the party with that hideous blond wig? Geez, all of these housewives need
    make overs (and fashion consultants) but yet most of them think they look gorgeous.
    And is it my imagination, or do Peggy's boobs seem to have gotten bigger? Whatever the case may be, her boobs still look ugly. Too far apart, one looks bigger than the other. Oh well, as long as Micah likes them I guess it's ok.

  5. #1035
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I don't remember Quinn too well.
    Was she kind of chunky and older, but dated much younger guys?

    As far as Peggy, I do agree about the b*ob job.
    I also think she 's done too much to her lips and her eyes.
    It's a shame, as she seems more normal than many of them and I've actually grown to like her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  6. #1036
    FORT Fan chenoa333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    392

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I don't remember Quinn too well.
    Was she kind of chunky and older, but dated much younger guys?

    As far as Peggy, I do agree about the b*ob job.
    I also think she 's done too much to her lips and her eyes.
    It's a shame, as she seems more normal than many of them and I've actually grown to like her.
    Yes - that's a perfect description of Quinn so she really is burned into your memory
    As far as Peggy seeming more normal than many of the other HW's...just give her time, she too will turn into a backstabbing, two-faced ho! I remember the first season of RHoOC - I thought Vicky seemed normal back then

  7. #1037
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,314

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes - that's a perfect description of Quinn so she really is burned into your memory
    As far as Peggy seeming more normal than many of the other HW's...just give her time, she too will turn into a backstabbing, two-faced ho! I remember the first season of RHoOC - I thought Vicky seemed normal back then
    I think Icky WAS normal back then.

    Didn't Peggy have a b**b job (or lift) on the show a few episodes ago? I seem to remember her whole crying about undergoing surgery when she had young kids - because I was yelling at the TV re: her stupidity since it was elective surgery. Or do you mean her b**bs look even bigger than that?

  8. #1038
    FORT Fanatic Holly in SoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    539

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When I'm sick/hospitalized, I value my privacy and don't want to share, with the world, where I am and what is going on. I'll tell what I think needs to be told, to my friends, later on. How foolish does Victory seem now?
    Yeah...but we are living in "Twitter-World" where most people think that others need to know EVERYTHING that is going on in their lives, moment by moment, each and everyday. Such self-importance! Like...who really cares?

  9. #1039
    FORT Fanatic Holly in SoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    539

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Did anyone else notice ex-housewife Quinn at the party with that hideous blond wig? Geez, all of these housewives need
    make overs (and fashion consultants) but yet most of them think they look gorgeous.
    And is it my imagination, or do Peggy's boobs seem to have gotten bigger? Whatever the case may be, her boobs still look ugly. Too far apart, one looks bigger than the other. Oh well, as long as Micah likes them I guess it's ok.

    I noticed that when she was on Andy's show....she kept saying how wonderful they were and I just kept noticing that one was higher/bigger than the other. It was pretty obvious that night.

  10. #1040
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes - that's a perfect description of Quinn so she really is burned into your memory
    As far as Peggy seeming more normal than many of the other HW's...just give her time, she too will turn into a backstabbing, two-faced ho! I remember the first season of RHoOC - I thought Vicky seemed normal back then
    Oh, was I right about Quinn, then?? Too, too funny.

    Yes, I am waiting for Peggy to turn into a giant witch. It seems to happen with all these women, doesn't it?

    Probably why I can't stop watching!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.