+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I was in the ER this past weekend. Texting, texting pictures ot talking on my cell phone was not even on my Top 10 things to be doing.
    My cell phone was in my purse just in case I had to be admitted & phone calls home from that hospital is long distance.

SMH!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I don't really see texting and such so out of the realm of possibilities while in that situation. I text A LOT, and can see myself doing so in that same situation. All these chicks are ridiculous, but I personally think these girls make way too much of Vickie missing things because she's working, etc. Even a lesser instance of what was going on with Vickie would have kept me from a dress party. Sorry.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I heard about her butt bleeding.....yucko......my first thought was toward hemorrhoids. And then I thought about HOW they do the surgery to remedy the bleeding and the hemorrhoids. We were just talking about this exact thing a couple of weeks ago. Talk about having your dignity "deeply scratched".....Whew!! If that wouldn't bring her down a couple of pegs, then she just can't be brought down. I can also think of less serious things, and more serious things that can cause the problem. If she were truly compromised, she wouldn't have been playing with her cell phone. Not impressed, Victory.

When I'm sick/hospitalized, I value my privacy and don't want to share, with the world, where I am and what is going on. I'll tell what I think needs to be told, to my friends, later on. How foolish does Victory seem now?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone else notice ex-housewife Quinn at the party with that hideous blond wig? Geez, all of these housewives need
    make overs (and fashion consultants) but yet most of them think they look gorgeous.
    And is it my imagination, or do Peggy's boobs seem to have gotten bigger? Whatever the case may be, her boobs still look ugly. Too far apart, one looks bigger than the other. Oh well, as long as Micah likes them I guess it's ok.

I don't remember Quinn too well.
    Was she kind of chunky and older, but dated much younger guys?

As far as Peggy, I do agree about the b*ob job.
    I also think she 's done too much to her lips and her eyes.
    It's a shame, as she seems more normal than many of them and I've actually grown to like her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I don't remember Quinn too well.
    Was she kind of chunky and older, but dated much younger guys?

As far as Peggy, I do agree about the b*ob job.
    I also think she 's done too much to her lips and her eyes.
    It's a shame, as she seems more normal than many of them and I've actually grown to like her.
    Yes - that's a perfect description of Quinn so she really is burned into your memory
    As far as Peggy seeming more normal than many of the other HW's...just give her time, she too will turn into a backstabbing, two-faced ho! I remember the first season of RHoOC - I thought Vicky seemed normal back then

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes - that's a perfect description of Quinn so she really is burned into your memory
    As far as Peggy seeming more normal than many of the other HW's...just give her time, she too will turn into a backstabbing, two-faced ho! I remember the first season of RHoOC - I thought Vicky seemed normal back then
    I think Icky WAS normal back then.

Didn't Peggy have a b**b job (or lift) on the show a few episodes ago? I seem to remember her whole crying about undergoing surgery when she had young kids - because I was yelling at the TV re: her stupidity since it was elective surgery. Or do you mean her b**bs look even bigger than that?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When I'm sick/hospitalized, I value my privacy and don't want to share, with the world, where I am and what is going on. I'll tell what I think needs to be told, to my friends, later on. How foolish does Victory seem now?
    Yeah...but we are living in "Twitter-World" where most people think that others need to know EVERYTHING that is going on in their lives, moment by moment, each and everyday. Such self-importance! Like...who really cares?

Did anyone else notice ex-housewife Quinn at the party with that hideous blond wig? Geez, all of these housewives need
    make overs (and fashion consultants) but yet most of them think they look gorgeous.
    And is it my imagination, or do Peggy's boobs seem to have gotten bigger? Whatever the case may be, her boobs still look ugly. Too far apart, one looks bigger than the other. Oh well, as long as Micah likes them I guess it's ok.

I noticed that when she was on Andy's show....she kept saying how wonderful they were and I just kept noticing that one was higher/bigger than the other. It was pretty obvious that night.

Oh, was I right about Quinn, then?? Too, too funny.

Yes, I am waiting for Peggy to turn into a giant witch. It seems to happen with all these women, doesn't it?

Probably why I can't stop watching!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread