+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1426Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

The vow renewal with Vicki and Donn apparently was like the one with Kate and Jon Gossellin in Hawaii not long before they split up. Kate assured their children their parents would be together 'forever and ever.' Yeh, right. Kate had always wanted to get married in Hawaii and she was going to get that dream fullfilled even knowing it was a total sham.

Gretchen's worst colors sure came out wondering if Vicki was faking being in the hospital. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Is Gretchen out of her damn mind? I'm no big fan of Vicki's but Gretchen was waaaaay out of line when she implied Vicki was lying about being in the hospital and her bleeding issues. Gretchen's really coming off badly this season. True colors anyone?

As usual there is enough rudeness to pass around to all these "ladies".

Gretchen-rude

Tamra-rude. She should've left the party or the room until her texting was finished and waited to until the event was OVER to pass the news on. It did show her at one point leaving the room, but she was disruptive enough that it didn't help. She should not have even been using her phone.

Vicki-If she was coherent enough to text and send pics she should have remembered: This is Alexis' event and I can wait a couple of hours to send my news. It was rude of her to interrupt.

With the cell phone comes boatloads of rudeness in that these people can't seem to set their frickin phone DOWN and be courteous for once.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know that Vicki loves to be the center of attention.....whether she's present or not.

With the way they were behaving on that phone, you'd think that she and Tamara were lovers.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You know that Vicki loves to be the center of attention.....whether she's present or not.

With the way they were behaving on that phone, you'd think that she and Tamara were lovers.
    Ugh, I am so NOT liking this season. Why is it seeming to be the Tamra Show with her sidekick, Vicki? Gimme some Jeana, heck even Lauri or Lynne, just make Tamra be gone - she acts like an old hooker who won the lottery. Sorry, I'm tired.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Ugh, I am so NOT liking this season. Why is it seeming to be the Tamra Show with her sidekick, Vicki? Gimme some Jeana, heck even Lauri or Lynne, just make Tamra be gone - she acts like an old hooker who won the lottery. Sorry, I'm tired.
    Aw, Tamra's just a trashy little gnat, buzzing around dripping garbage ooze. She's never had an impact on any of the RH 'cause she's nothing more than an ever-present annoyance. I see her as a stooge that's planted here and there to give Icky some drama. And, hale, she's good for laughs, too.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I have to agree with Gretchen. If you are that sick and about to have surgery,why are you texting? Tamra behaves like a two year old.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I finally saw it last night and have to agree that I don't feel pity for Vicky. Seeing the way she talks to and ignores Donn, of course he is not going to touch her. She is majorly putting it out there that she doesn't want to be touched. AND, the door swings both ways, sweetie. When's the last time you touched him? Or even acknowledged him as more than a nuisance? I'm sorry, but she gets no pity for me. I think he learned a long time ago to just stay out of her way.

Gretchen has gotten worse and worse this season. Last night was the topper. Just because you are so awful that you would consider faking a hospital trip to avoid something does not mean anyone else would do the same. I think we have all seen enough of Icky to know that if she didn't want to go, she would have just said no. For Gretchen to think that - and even worse, to voice it, showed me that while the outside may be attractive, the inside is very, very ugly.
    We are sharing the same brain - I could not have said this better myself. My thoughts EXACTLY. Feel so sorry for Donn on one hand but I think he'll wind up with someone really cool after he goes thru the whole divorce-thing.

Donn's gotten so much exposure from RHOOC that he'll have a million ladies trying to contact him for a date, relationship, etc. I would not worry about Donn. Vicki, on the other hand.....

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I have to agree with Gretchen. If you are that sick and about to have surgery,why are you texting? Tamra behaves like a two year old.
    I just spent a good part of last month in the hospital (double pneunomia + other complications) so I feel ok stating the following:
    When you're really truly sick, like Vicki was supposed to be, texting is not on the agenda!! No matter how much of a diva you are.
    I can't even remember what was happening when I was rushed to ICU, let alone surgery!!

Besides, they take all your personal items away.
    Am I supposed to believe that they told Vicki that she could keep her phone because the world needed to know what was happening with her????

I don't think she made it all up but I doubt it was very serious if she could text. Besides, it couldn't have been easy to text while your gurney was being pushed and bumped and hurried along into the OR, right???
    I'm not excusing Gretchen's nastiness but the whole texting thing was preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I just spent a good part of last month in the hospital (double pneunomia + other complications) so I feel ok stating the following:
    When you're really truly sick, like Vicki was supposed to be, texting is not on the agenda!! No matter how much of a diva you are.
    I can't even remember what was happening when I was rushed to ICU, let alone surgery!!

Besides, they take all your personal items away.
    Am I supposed to believe that they told Vicki that she could keep her phone because the world needed to know what was happening with her????

I don't think she made it all up but I doubt it was very serious if she could text. Besides, it couldn't have been easy to text while your gurney was being pushed and bumped and hurried along into the OR, right???
    I'm not excusing Gretchen's nastiness but the whole texting thing was preposterous.
    Sorry to hear you were so ill...but...glad to see you back Dragonlady and I hope you're feeling better than ever before. Welcome back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Agreed. While, in the end (no pun intended) it turned out Vicki was really in the hospital, I couldn't really blame Gretchen for being suspicious. It just hurt like heck (Gretchen, that is) when it turned out Vicky really WAS in the hospital. But you're right, if she was texting and taking pictures how bad could it have been?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread