+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3585
Like Tree2418Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

[QUOTE=AngloAm;4301547]Donn?

Donn got wasted & rude at Alexis' party so no vote for him

Mayyyybe Slade

Slade....I think you need to borrow my computer glasses

I'm giving Donn a pass. He's been living with Icky for what, 15 years? That's enough to make anyone lose it once in awhile.

Meanwhile, wondering how Icky likes being in the meat market. Now she cannot blame rejections on men knowing she's married; she may actually have to look at herself once in awhile and admit she's never been a MILF, and that cougar dress just doesn't fit well.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=PA Snow Bunny;4301574]
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Donn?

Donn got wasted & rude at Alexis' party so no vote for him

Mayyyybe Slade

Slade....I think you need to borrow my computer glasses
    hmmmmmmm

I forgot about Donn's bouts of rudeness.

I'd rather have X-Ray Specs when looking at Slade, ta ever so. They get rid of errant and needless socks toute de suite!

[QUOTE=AngloAm;4302690]
    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post

hmmmmmmm

I forgot about Donn's bouts of rudeness.

I'd rather have X-Ray Specs when looking at Slade, ta ever so. They get rid of errant and needless socks toute de suite!
    Ohhhh Anglo...you haven't fallen under the Slade Spell toooo....sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree with everything except feeling sorry for Icky Vicky. She wants to be held and have someone have fun with her? That'll take some guy if she wants to work 20 hours a day. Sorry, I can't to pretend to know their true relationship, but from how I've seen her treat Donn over these years, I'd think he'd be the one dying to get out of that icy marriage.

I think Lynne's settled into her face lift, I think she looks great!

Hope Jeana comes out on top and clobbers Tamra
    I finally saw it last night and have to agree that I don't feel pity for Vicky. Seeing the way she talks to and ignores Donn, of course he is not going to touch her. She is majorly putting it out there that she doesn't want to be touched. AND, the door swings both ways, sweetie. When's the last time you touched him? Or even acknowledged him as more than a nuisance? I'm sorry, but she gets no pity for me. I think he learned a long time ago to just stay out of her way.

Gretchen has gotten worse and worse this season. Last night was the topper. Just because you are so awful that you would consider faking a hospital trip to avoid something does not mean anyone else would do the same. I think we have all seen enough of Icky to know that if she didn't want to go, she would have just said no. For Gretchen to think that - and even worse, to voice it, showed me that while the outside may be attractive, the inside is very, very ugly.

FORT Fogey

As one who said I feel sorry for Vicky, let me say that I also don't feel any pity for her. I agree that she's created this problem herself. My sympathy comes from seeing that she has NO idea that she's the one who caused it. Because of that, she'll never fix it. I agree that she did it all herself. I just always hold hope that people going through a tough time will be able to improve it. With Vicky, I don't think she will, so I feel sorry for her. I don't pity her. If I were her friend, I would not step in to make things better for her. But it still makes me sad from the standpoint of knowing she's doomed to repeat her mistakes because she doesn't own up to them.

Vicki told Tamra that she and Donn hadn't had sex in 2 years. soooooo, does that mean that when they went on that romantic vacation and renewed their vows last year that they did not have sex on that trip? Perhaps that vow renewal was just for the cameras?

FORT Regular

Good point! I just can't remember when that was actually filmed vs. aired. Anyone? Even so, doesn't appear the second "honeymoon" lasted very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Vicki told Tamra that she and Donn hadn't had sex in 2 years. soooooo, does that mean that when they went on that romantic vacation and renewed their vows last year that they did not have sex on that trip? Perhaps that vow renewal was just for the cameras?
    Great catch! Guess his eating those conchs didn't get him very far aftrer all
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Good point! I just can't remember when that was actually filmed vs. aired. Anyone? Even so, doesn't appear the second "honeymoon" lasted very long.

it aired last season, so I don't think it could have been filmed 2 years before that scene was filmed.

+ Reply to Thread