+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2418Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I felt sorry for Vicki last night. The dissolution of a marriage is never an easy thing.
    But, she is so clueless about things. That man worshipped her and she just tossed him aside. Very sad to see.
    I really felt bad for Slade last night. Gretchen is definitely coming across badly this season. And, for her, to even insinuate that Vicki was feigning her illness was just mind boggling and mean!! What's up with that??!!
    Was anybody else as surprised as I was about Lynn's face last night? Is she now doing plastic surgery on a daily basis?!!
    Can't wait for the showdown with Tamra and Jeana next week! Looks like it will be good.
    These women are so totally entertaining, I love it!
    I agree with everything except feeling sorry for Icky Vicky. She wants to be held and have someone have fun with her? That'll take some guy if she wants to work 20 hours a day. Sorry, I can't to pretend to know their true relationship, but from how I've seen her treat Donn over these years, I'd think he'd be the one dying to get out of that icy marriage.

I think Lynne's settled into her face lift, I think she looks great!

Hope Jeana comes out on top and clobbers Tamra
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Regular

I was disgusted by Wretched Gretchen's behavior on last night show....she's so ugly now, what a black heart. And Alexis was going along with it, showing contempt at someone ruining her big day instead of compassion. What a hypocrite! They both are tragic!

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk View Post
    Saw this blog post today saying Slade moved out of Gretchen's last week. I looked over her twitter and haven't seen anything in it, pathetically majorly curious if this is true or not!!!

Gretchen Rossi/Slade Smiley: Pot, Meet Kettle | ABSURD2SUBLIME
    That link told it like I always thought it was. Beitzel was her money tree, she double-dipped so to speak w/Photoglou, and hooked up w/Slimey to gimmick her way to more camera time. She certainly is beautiful, but what a trashy creepy crawly she is.

And, yep, those of us who have watched all the RH monstrosities from the start really are a sick bunch. Or not. I like seeing the hubris-filled ninnies get theirs, and Bravo does give it to most of them. Justice on Bravo is not swift, but it is consistent.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Just read that Icky's daughter is hospitalized. Such a very nice daughter she is and hope she gets good care and is out of pain soon. Time for Icky to put the brakes on, put her family back together, start being a human mom, and stop passing herself around to everyone except her family. Her daughter seems like such a loving and sweet girl, hope she's ok.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Was anybody else as surprised as I was about Lynn's face last night? Is she now doing plastic surgery on a daily basis?!!
    I thought the same thing; it really stood out and looked like she had shrink-wrapped her face in Saran Wrap.

I also thought Alexis' clothes were tacky. Besides being waaaaay too short, they looked cheap, unimaginative and not at all designer quality.

Also agree about Vicki still not getting it. Very sad.

FORT Regular

I agree Pandora, way too short, cheap material, and juvenile. And the names for them.......juvenile as well. What a trainwreck she is....more like Wretchen each day, and that's NOT a good thing!

FORT Fogey

Even I knew that nobody would go for a walk in the park in that long gown unless they weren't in their right mind.

Name me one person who acted with any self respect or diginity this season? I really haven't watched much of this season so far.
    Tell me there is something worth watching before I delete them from my DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I really haven't watched much of this season so far.
    IMO - You can delete them and have no regrets

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Name me one person who acted with any self respect or diginity this season? I really haven't watched much of this season so far.
    Donn?

Mayyyybe Slade

+ Reply to Thread