+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 359 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree2417Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Ex-’Housewife’ to star on new Bravo reality show - Pedro and the Watcher : The Orange County Register

Haven't they run out of reality show ideas? Scraping the bottom if you ask me.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

I've never liked Jackie, there's no real reason, but I just never have.

I liked her at first but got tired of her pretty quickly. Do you remember that her show ended after some trash talk that they did about a client? I guess that BRAVO let the situation cool down, changed her look and started a new show. God, I hope that it's not the same trainers! I hated , most, of them. I'll watch because I like Jeanna but ,I hate to say it, She needs to lose more than 25 pounds! Maybe the 25 is just a realistic goal in the time covered for the show.

FORT Fogey

She's another one who's completely self-absorbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4022424;
    She's another one who's completely self-absorbed.
    I couldn't agree more in terms of Jeana's ego and her thinking she had everyone fooled into thinking she had "cash flow". She didn't just wake up one morning realizing she was in debt up to her eyeballs. The down sizing of the economy didn't hit that fast! Even when her houses were facing foreclosure she was still spending like there was no tomorrow ----the $200 lunch her son chewed her ass out about.

The bigger and more important these people "try" to appear on camera, the harder they fall in real life. Can't wait for S-6! Watch what happens!
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4001364;
    Oh, my! is that what they call it now??? Personally I didn't think that sock was that full. (sorry, couldn't resist.
    Well, it's not the size of the boat but actually I thought a filtrum was the indented space that runs from between the nostrils to the upper lip. Slade's got a big one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3991902;
    Looks like there is a very good possibility the Peterson's will be back for season six along with some, if not all the Stepford Brady's kids. Filming begins July 24th. Some people never learn. Lauri, George and Ashley is the epitomy of, STUPID!
    Oh, no, spare me Whorie and her Wallet of Mean, with their stupid vapid kids suffering from too much ego and too little love. A little cloud has just flitted across sunny SoCal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4006026;
    Quinn (yuck), Lynne (boring) and Jesus Barbie (barf)
    OMG Jesus Barbie OMG OMG !!! !!!!!

People are looking at me coz I was nearly on the floor. Luvluvluv it!

Laurie was fun to pick on and I kinda liked the rags to riches (?) story line (true or not). It kinda gave divorced, working moms (like myself) hope. I don't know........ I liked it. Liked the wedding and liked snarking on her frozen face! I'll probably watch her show and not worry about if it's making Josh's life any harder. He's an adult, right? He doesn't have to be on it if he doesn't want to.
    I felt like you too, especially when Whorie was just dating and she seemed to be trying, in her confused way, to do right by him. But I loathe the woman for that exploitative session (one freaking session crammed in between botox and jewelery shopping) with the "therapist" (who ought to have her licence revoked) to manipulate Josh to behave so a picture perfect wedding could be held for the camera, with deftly applied guilt and a mere, mocking nod to 'getting better.' Whorie didn't give two sweet damns if Josh got better, AND NEITHER DID HER PAID SHRINK. All they were interested in was getting Josh to the wedding (Whorie) and getting paid for the prostitution whoring (the shrink).

I could even work up some sympathy before that for Whorie for having Josh as a grumpy stupid brat, but afterwards, any parent who could do that to her kid and go out and find a thoroughly unethical professional to assist her in it, struck me as a loathesome human being.

I just wanted to wring her self-centered, abusive, neglectful neck.

I can't take credit for the Jesus Barbie name. David Gilmore (Pretty on the Outside) is the , brilliant, creator of that nickname! He's the best!

Talk about super-sizing that ego, it's hard to imagine Whorie would have interpreted her RHOC gig as a plus. I thought she came out of it looking like a stupendously horrid parent, a selfrighteous and selfcentered loser, and a money-hungry hooker. Now she's back for more? Does she think anyone watching her life thinks she achieved minimum standards of humanity?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread