+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4025318;
    The True Story Behind The Whoopi/Salahi Kerfuffle

You can view the clip here. It's obvious that Salahi was not "hit" by anyone. I'm convinced this is nothing more than her attempt to stay in the headlines for two days before the show debuts. They really are whores
    Agree, stay in the headlines, and Lisa Bloom, enough said!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

You know, that woman is a fool if she makes enemies of the press. I just hope that one of these DC ladies is a real lady of accomplishment, good works, and elegance.

Now the NY ladies dined in rather exclusive Manhattan spots, but everyone else seems to favour expensive strip mall joints. I am agog to see where these ladies lunch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4025335;
    Agree, stay in the headlines, and Lisa Bloom, enough said!
    Bloody hell that woman is amazing. From the footage it looks like she got tapped on the shoulder, turned around, agreed to 'move on' with a smile, and with a smile turned back to the conversation.

If somebody wrenched my arm around or grabbed it, or hit me, I don't think I'd react that way.

She's really reprehensible. Does she take nobody seriously?

I'm surprised to see anyone takes any notice of her or cares to be associated with her except her employees. For my part I wouldn't care to know her socially. I'm not that desperate for company, not quite that lost for companionship and can't imagine ever being.

I predict that woman will make Danielle (RHONJ) seem nice and sweet in comparison.

The Salahi's wrote a BOOK????

What is it that compels these celebrities-in-their-own-mids to write books?

Don't the dollar stores have enough unsold books to get rid of?

Yes, she said on the View that WE had to read her book where it's all explained.
    I assume said book further elaborates on how she was the first one "casted" for the DC series.
    That was totally priceless.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

All the ladies were on the 4th hour of the Today Show with KL and Hoda ... I will say 3 of the other 4 ladies can NOT stand Michaela ... they said it openly on the show to KL and Hoda. They are OVER HER. They feel her and her DH are nothing but media hounds AND that they SUE everyone that disagrees with them.

KL and Hoda did spend way toooo much time on Michaela as the interview started re: her crashing the WH and the incident on The View while the other 4 sat there totally disgusted AS WAS I, this was to be about RHofDC not about Michaela and her nonsense. That is when finally KL and Hoda said to the others ... its pretty obvious you all do not like Michaela and all of them (except I believe Stacie, the RE Broker, she sat quietly saying nothing) ... Cat, Lynda and Mary nodded in agreement.
    KAREN

The little brunette (sorry, I don't know names yet) looks like the love child of Danielle and Lynne!

FORT Fogey

My TV's guide says that the premiere was tonight at 9. Is that a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4025807;
    All the ladies were on the 4th hour of the Today Show with KL and Hoda ... I will say 3 of the other 4 ladies can NOT stand Michaela ... they said it openly on the show to KL and Hoda. They are OVER HER. They feel her and her DH are nothing but media hounds AND that they SUE everyone that disagrees with them.

KL and Hoda did spend way toooo much time on Michaela as the interview started re: her crashing the WH and the incident on The View while the other 4 sat there totally disgusted AS WAS I, this was to be about RHofDC not about Michaela and her nonsense. That is when finally KL and Hoda said to the others ... its pretty obvious you all do not like Michaela and all of them (except I believe Stacie, the RE Broker, she sat quietly saying nothing) ... Cat, Lynda and Mary nodded in agreement.

So Michaela is DC's Danielle/Kelly/Kim? That's kind of the impression I got fromthe first episode.

FORT Fan

I said I wasn't going to watch but...

I like Stacy and Mary so far. The little I don't know about yet.

Michaele is a mess! She's like all over the place.

Kat thinks very highly of herself via her husband's JOB. I do agree with her regarding Tyra though.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

+ Reply to Thread