+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

OMG, I seriously have to stop reading TMZ. Most recent story is that Tark is shopping around a dating reality show - tentatively titled "Seducing Salahi". It is described as a Flavor of Love type show, where 14 women will vie for his affections. Please, help restore my faith in humanity and tell me there are not 14 women out there in the US who are so desperate to get on TV that they will date this yahoo?!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    OMG, I seriously have to stop reading TMZ. Most recent story is that Tark is shopping around a dating reality show - tentatively titled "Seducing Salahi". It is described as a Flavor of Love type show, where 14 women will vie for his affections. Please, help restore my faith in humanity and tell me there are not 14 women out there in the US who are so desperate to get on TV that they will date this yahoo?!!
    Oh dear Lord any channel desperate enough to take this on it will be a total epic failure. NO ONE WILL WATCH.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post

sadly, I am afraid there are.

I couldn't watch it without barf bags handy! He really grosses me out. YUK!

So instead of wearing a ridiculous clock around his neck is he going to wear a gate crasher/foreclosure/bankruptcy tag around his neck made up to look like a backstage pass Honestly have no clue about him since I never watched DC...because of them.

I really didn't want to make anyone sick but now I couldn't resist.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00044141.html
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 10-03-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

From aceshowbiz.com
    Michaele Salahi and Neal Schon have finally broken their silence over their much publicized affair. In an interview with The Daily Beast, the former star on "The Real Housewives of D.C." admitted that she "just walked away from everything" to be with the Journey guitarist.

Yeah, like she walked away from, um.... what ? ~~~ huge debt, lawsuits, personal and business backruptcy, being the court jester, a husband that's all winery and no grape vines. Yep, she walked away from it all, must have been heartbreaking.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm still not buying the whole story....one, because it seems so preposterous to be real and two, the crocodile tears of Tareq and the almost instant filing for divorce. And now I get a third: trying to get a show, like he's The Bachelor..... if your heart was broken would you jump into that situation?
    If you still loved her, would you file for divorce immediately?
    Not want to see if could be changed?
    Maybe he will get his show and then Michaele comes back at the end, and begs to be taken back and Tareq chooses the other girl instead?
    All the above tells me it's a big hoax.

How can you be CAUGHT on tape, as the article reads when your singing Happy Birthday at at concert in front of thousands of people?

I'm with you Dragonlady... there is part of me that says these two are still trying for another 15 mins of fame.

I could be totally off base here, but my feeling is that Tark is scum. Mick is an idiot, but I think most of her hijinks were because of him. Given his reaction to everything - I do almost feel like it was as she said - she just got sick of his crap and his always trying to make a buck and spin an angle. So she left. He is now doing what he does best. Until I see otherwise - in my mind, he is the famewhore to the max. I'm sure she is one also - but I think much of her over the top stuff was because of him.

+ Reply to Thread