+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    there are others I would rather run off with. I am for the most part symptom free
    That's good to hear, RC! Friends of my parents both have MS and it can be completely debilitating and devastating. I feel horrible for them. She has had it for years. He was diagnosed maybe 5 years ago, but deteriorated much faster than she has. They have one son, who is now in his early 20's and trying to take care of them has become a full time job for him.

Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I love Matt Lauer. He asked all the right questions.

While I've never cared for Tareq and think he's pretty much a slimeball.... I almost felt a little sad for him. ..... I mean the way she just up and left was pretty bizarre. She didn't even pack a bag. You would think there would be some things she would want to take with her. On the other hand she doesn't seem the sort to have many items of sentimental value.

As I always say....What goes around, comes around!

And now TMZ is reporting that Tark will be attending a party with a huge known madam. OMG, please just get these people out of the news!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I love Matt Lauer. He asked all the right questions.

While I've never cared for Tareq and think he's pretty much a slimeball.... I almost felt a little sad for him. ..... I mean the way she just up and left was pretty bizarre. She didn't even pack a bag. You would think there would be some things she would want to take with her. On the other hand she doesn't seem the sort to have many items of sentimental value.

As I always say....What goes around, comes around!

Who knows how she left - that was his version of the story and I wouldn't believe anything that dirtbag says

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If she did, indeed, leave like he said and he is as domineering as people have said he is, leaving like that may have been her best bet. Sometimes, you've got to do when you can. It just might be worth it to get away. If it haven't been for her "friends" talking about how she could never make a move without him being there, it might seem otherwise. She definitely seemed different than the way they presented her, but you just never know what's really going on. It was said that the women on the show wanted to do an intervention with her but that they could never get her alone...that he was ALWAYS there.

Interestingly enough, I know somebody in that type of relationship, and what they said made me go "Hmmmmm......?" Hadn't thought about that before, but I do know that this woman's husband's favorite male role model is a known controller, too. It all started to make sense. She never goes anywhere without him if she can help it.....even if it's all females. Something is very not right, but I'm not sure she's aware of that. But he WILL go out without her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I saw the interview too. My take was that Tareq was intentionally answering questions in ways that made it clear that:
    a) he had no interest saving the marriage and
    b) she would have no claim to combined assets, e.g. "she walked away from the home", etc.

I think this was a gift from God in Tareq's eyes.

You know, I think Tareq would take her back, in a minute, if she reappeared in the doorway, "hat in hand"! Guys are a trip! They like the familiar.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

These two people are such scam artists that I really wonder what the truth is. I would not be one bit surprised that it was a publicity stunt. Nor would I be surprised if she was finally fed up with him and prefers men with more money.
    sparklete likes this.

What is the guitar player going to do with his wife?

+ Reply to Thread