+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think Michaele just knows an opportunity when you see one. She's leaving the sinking ship (Tarqe's financial situation) and going on to greener pastures. Wonder how all this stress and change is affecting her MS???
    Sounds like staying with Tareq was more stressful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wasn't there recently a story about them trying to get on RHofBH? Guess once that fell through, she decided to jump ship.

TMZ has pics of Tareq burying their doberman, who just died. However you feel about him, it's pretty heartbreaking.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Poor dog.
    And I mean, Rio, not Tareq.

Shame on you!!! Good one, though!!!

Poor Tareq....sounds like even the dog couldn't take him anymore.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-20-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think Michaele just knows an opportunity when you see one. She's leaving the sinking ship (Tarqe's financial situation) and going on to greener pastures. Wonder how all this stress and change is affecting her MS???
    I was diagnosed with MS just as the RHODC season was winding down on Bravo. And then I hear her saying she has MS and apparently it is an excuse for going to parties you aren't invited to and telling all kinds of lies. And then she tried to use it to get on celebrity Rehab. She just makes me mad.

I know it is a 'snowflake' disease, meaning no 2 people's experiences with it are the same. But I have not once had the urge to go to an event I was not invited to, nor have I felt like I needed to go to rehab.

Maybe she has MS, maybe she doesn't. But if she does, she doesn't need to use it to excuse her weird behavior
    chitex3 likes this.

I'm guessing she was counting on not a lot of people knowing much about the disease, and using it as an excuse for her outrageous behavior. Her "crowd" didn't believe that she had it....and that's the problem when you tell too many lies. Should you actually have a problem, who is going to believe you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I know it is a 'snowflake' disease, meaning no 2 people's experiences with it are the same. But I have not once had the urge to go to an event I was not invited to, nor have I felt like I needed to go to rehab.

Maybe she has MS, maybe she doesn't. But if she does, she doesn't need to use it to excuse her weird behavior
    Bet you also didn't run off with the guitarist from Journey either. Hope you are doing ok though.
    chitex3 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Bet you also didn't run off with the guitarist from Journey either. Hope you are doing ok though.

there are others I would rather run off with. I am for the most part symptom free

Hooray for you!!

+ Reply to Thread