+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Yeah, most recent story is that this is an affair that has been ongoing since 2009.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can you say "Ding Dong Ditch"????

Shame on me, but this did make me laugh! Apparently, this has been brewing since the '90s, and the upcoming bankruptcy did not help.

Heard Diane Diamond say, today, that Tarek was a very domineering man. Her fellow castmates agree. They said she could never be without him.

Michaele Salahi Secretly Promised to Leave Husband, Spend Life with Journey Guitarist | TMZ.com
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Yeah, most recent story is that this is an affair that has been ongoing since 2009.
    Interesting......Yet she and Tareq continued to promote themselves as a couple and I believe Neal was just recently married. What in the world does he see in her?

I can't see what any of them saw in any of them! Including the newcomer, Neal.
    I can still listen to Journey because it wasn't Steve Perry she ran off with....he was the true voice of the band. (to me)
    Moontat likes this.

I think I am not buying into this whole story. Maybe it is true she actully left Taraq but I am thinking that he knew she was leaving & he saw his chance at fame going down the toilet so why not get your last 15 minutes while he could. They were the sole reason I never watched DC.
    But then again she did get kicked off Celebrity Rehab...so..I dunno.

I loved Journey until they kicked Steve Perry out of the band. Now I like them even less.
    Moontat likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, I think that men never see it coming until it happens.

Wonder if Michaele has ever lived on her own, or if she has always hopped from man to man? She's definitely doing the wrong thing now. Could easily be "out of the frying pan, into the fire"....not that it would be worth it staying where you are miserable....even with Mr. Salahi!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-16-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

With these two crazy-stop-at-nothing-to-get-attention people, any possible scenario should be considered. Nothing would surprise me.

Tarqe (sp) is just now humiliated???? A little slow on the uptake!
    Moontat likes this.

I think Michaele just knows an opportunity when you see one. She's leaving the sinking ship (Tarqe's financial situation) and going on to greener pastures. Wonder how all this stress and change is affecting her MS???
    Bunny555 likes this.

Ok, so I have to share this one because I just SMH over it! So Tareq is now claiming that Mick and Neal are crank calling him at 3am. Never mind the fact that in the press release I saw on TMZ's website, the dippity-doo HAD LISTED HIS NUMBER IN THE PRESS RELEASE! Yep, but it has to be Mick and Neal calling. Can't be one of the random million people that you just gave your number out too, right? I'm seriously starting to think it might be interesting to sit down and listen to this yahoo for a few hours. He obviously lives in such a different universe from the rest of us that it might be fascinating!

+ Reply to Thread