+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

I agree..thank you Prism. I couldn't listen once I saw the Michale action figure doll....an action figure wearing a sari...what is her power...the ability to gain infamy by crashing parties & pretending to be wealthy???

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I agree..thank you Prism. I couldn't listen once I saw the Michale action figure doll....an action figure wearing a sari...what is her power...the ability to gain infamy by crashing parties & pretending to be wealthy???

I think Michaele's powers are in her own mind, and could be a result of her 'delusions of grandeur' --- which, among other things, is a symptom of one of the forms of schizophrenia (!) I don't know what's going on in Michaele's mind --- but it's really sad, because I think she is actually a very charming, endearing, and engaging woman --- except for her craziness and her need to manipulate and lie her way in and out of all her predicaments.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 05-12-2011 at 09:07 AM.

FORT Fogey

That is very well put, Imperfect1. Now, Tareq, he's just sleazy in ever new and fascinating ways.

Got a laugh last night when Anderson Cooper trash-talked Salami and some other caterwauling housewives. Noticed he snickered at "countess" Lulu; guess he doesn't think much of her. He likes NeNe - crass as she is, she's just a tad more honest than the rest of them. Anyway, it was fun to see AC dissing them on television!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I really thought I had heard it all but I was mistaken. Tareq Salahi is now claiming that Michaele has been kidnapped.

Michaele Salahi Kidnapped, Husband Tareq Claims

This is all so bizarre. To me it just sounds like another strange ploy for attention and press to be completely honest. I'll feel terribly if she really is in some type of dangerous situation but I have just come to learn that everything these two say needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They really are willing to do ANYTHING for publicity.

Maybe she finally wised up and sees him for who he really is. I say she left him and doesn't want him to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Maybe she finally wised up and sees him for who he really is. I say she left him and doesn't want him to find her.
    That was my original thought. I hope nothing is wrong with her but this story screamed publicity to me. So she has been kidnapped but there has been no ransom demand. She has been forced to make phone calls that she is ok. Why? If they kidnap you they either want money or they want to kill you. It is all just very weird.

Kidnapping doesn't make sense.... it's not like there's a ransom to be had.

I think it's one of the following:

1 She left his ass

2. She planned on leaving his ass and he did something to her and is now trying to make it look like a kidnapping. (he's delusional enough to try this one in my opinion) Hope I'm wrong on this.

3. It's all for publicity.
    chitex3 likes this.

And when Mike decides to go back to Tork, she'll have some crazed saga about being held against her will, but escaped and made her way back... and the Salami saga continues.... Gotta love 'em just for the laughs. No, don't gotta love 'em... I actually think they're close to being the most worthless RH characters ever.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread