+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

The problem for me with this series was the Salahis. That is why I made the choice to not watch. I would wager to bet I wasn't alone on that.

No, I refused to watch because of them. I did watch the reunion, and read the comments here. I would have liked to see what the other ladies would have brought themselves, without the ridiculousness of the Salahis.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I also refused to watch. I just could not tolerate the two of them. Would have loved to watch if they weren't involved. I honestly think they killed the DC version of the show.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I wouldn't be the least surprised to discover the Salahis went to the Royal Wedding.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I absolutely think that the Salahis were a HUGE reason why DC tanked. I loved this version of the show but the huge parts devoted to the Salahis and the many lies they told just became monotonous and boring. After a while once someone's credibility is completely shot it just became irritating that the show focused on the two of them and supplied them with a platform to further lie and beg for attention. If you ask me after the whole White house crashing they should have been removed from the show out of principle alone. I think many more people would have given the show a chance if it hadn't appeared that Bravo embraced the Salahis. Having them on Watch What Happens, the reunion, etc...just seemed to me like condoning their behavior which was a HUGE turn off for me. I was so fed up with it I don't even think I saw the final episode which is sad cause I actually really liked Lynda, Mary, and Cat.

I wish they'd give the other DC ladies a chance to shine without the trainwreck psychosis of the Salahis, or put the Salahis on NY with Countless to see how she would deal with them. Uppity cow.

They'd crash every event of Ramona's and put Ramona in a straight jacket. Alex would retreat into her shell again and let them take out the others for her. Jill would whine and screech and call for Bobby to no avail. Kelly might be the only one there who could relate to their delusions.

FORT Fan

I think the whole cast was BORING!!! The Salahis were the only ones that added much of a storyline, and they were boring too. I just never got into this season!!! I am a big fan of BH, OC and ATL, just didn't care for the ladies in this installment

Just when we thought it was safe to turn the radio back on:

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Michaele Salahi's New Single 'Bump It' -- Hear It On Radar! | Story | Wonderwall

Why has no one told this woman that her 15 minutes were up 2 days ago???

Ok, I bit. Went & listened. It's a trashy unintelligable piece of autotuned tripe. That Salami woman is my comic relief for the day! Gawd knows we do need laughs.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Thank you for taking one for the team, Prism!

+ Reply to Thread