+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Good riddance.

I actually liked these ladies. I would have preferred that they continue the show without the Salahis.
    At least, these women were smart, worked, had great charities, etc., and mostly looked real - not like overage hoo*ers!
    For me, they could have cancelled OC and continued this one.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I actually liked these ladies. I would have preferred that they continue the show without the Salahis.
    At least, these women were smart, worked, had great charities, etc., and mostly looked real - not like overage hoo*ers!
    I agree, but I am sure that Bravo fels that without those Salahi people, there wouldn't be enough drama. And the Salahis made them look really bad with the white house gate crashing, so there was no way they were getting asked back

Ah, darn! The Salami's had to go and ruin it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

there was something about this show that always made me a bit uncomfortable. These women didn't want anyone messing with their social or political status, period. I don't think I'll miss them.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fanatic

An article in today's "Washington Post" said that the Salahi's attended Charlie Sheen's show last night in D.C. I doubt they paid for tickets. Their faces are their tickets of admission.

FORT Fogey

Probably invited, to make Chuckles seem normal by comparison.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Bravo officially pulls plug on ‘Real Housewives of D.C.’ - The TV Column - The Washington Post

I never watched this edition of the franchise, couldn't stomach the Salahis, but I don't like the thought of it being cancelled because of lack of drama. Just because there was no table flipping didn't mean that there was not an audience that wouldn't prefer watching a version of housewives that offered less screaming. Sad that they think we need hair pulling and name calling in order to watch a show.

Isn't that a shame! I really liked them for being normal folks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Well, I liked Cat. Not sure about Mary Amons, she's a bit too nicey-nicey for me. Linda Erk-something was ... half annoying, half nice. She's a bit of a thug though and can't take a joke. Stacie was boring, frankly.

Just my opinion. The Salahis AND Bravo ruined it. They could have just kicked those two off but...

Ebong couldn't even save that show. Frankly, I found his name and personage to be the most interesting thing about that show. I liked Cat on and off; and I really liked her husband (now ex) I thought he was sort of nerdy handsome and i had a little crush on him, lol. I was sad when I heard the end of their marriage as abrupt as it was. But without the Salahis, everyone was relatively normal....with money. They had quirks but weren't apt to pull hair or be a middle aged trollop (I hope i'm spelling that right, lol).

+ Reply to Thread