+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

I was diagnosed with MS this past November. It has not been suggested to me by anyone that I go to rehab for it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I was diagnosed with MS this past November. It has not been suggested to me by anyone that I go to rehab for it.
    Ohhh, Rockytop Chick, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness! I hope your symptoms are very mild.

FORT Fogey

Rockytop Chick: I'm also sorry to learn of your diagnosis. It makes one feel more keenly what an insult it is to people with MS to think that it's an addiction and can be 'cured' by going on TV. That woman is repellent and odious and I can't believe others pay her any attention or notice. She really should be universally shunned and despised. I am given to understand that that woman's husband is attempting to cure himself of a gambling problem. It seems that is the least of his life issues. But he and Mr. Lohan deserve each other's unpleasant company.

Quote Originally Posted by wymama View Post
    And now TMZ is reporting that she was asked to leave Celebrity Rehab as she didn't have an addiction.

Isn't that the first question you'd ask someone before putting them in rehab?
    Okay admittedly didn't watch this series...really...rehab for MS? I never realized a medical illness was now considered an addiction...unless....pain pills...OR.....maybe she confused Celebrity Rehab with REHAB...Party At The Hard Rock. Sigh...anything to get on TV. Doing this is an insult to anyone with MS.

FORT Fogey

The only mental activity that woman engages in is figuring out how many people she hasn't appalled yet. Everyone, even that woman, needs a goal in life.

Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Ohhh, Rockytop Chick, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness! I hope your symptoms are very mild.
    I am pretty much symptom free right now. But I have to give myself a shot every other day. ick.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Sorry to learn of this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Not sure if this is legit or what....but msn.com is reporting that D.C. got cancelled.

Real Housewives of D.C. Cancelled
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I heard, a couple of weeks ago, that it had been cancelled. Can't remember where I heard that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I was just trying to picture the cast and couldn't think of any of them except the crazy one. Guess thats why its getting cancelled. Forgettable.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread