+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

I saw a snip today of Mike being interviewed on some show from a few weeks ago. She still creeps me out. Ugh!! I detest the slimy woman, and still cannot understand why she's not been prosecuted for the party crash. Maybe after the election they'll do it?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Well, technically the White House is public property, so if they were allowed in, they didn't break a law just by being there. It's really upsetting.

TMZ reported today that BOTH Michaele and Tareq will be on the next season of Celebrity Rehab. I have no clue what they are going in to be treated for but I already think this is just for attention, press, and camera time.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    TMZ reported today that BOTH Michaele and Tareq will be on the next season of Celebrity Rehab. I have no clue what they are going in to be treated for but I already think this is just for attention, press, and camera time.
    Wow, that's so interesting. I didn't know that either one of them was an 'addict.' Wonder if being addicted to 'fame' counts as an addiction?

I'm really surprised that either Michaele or Tareq would allow the public to see them in that light --- Celebrity Rehab is no glamour-fest, and some of the scenes on that show are NOT pretty!

And I wonder how Dr. Drew will handle both of them being on the show, because he has a strict rule against spouses being treated on the same ward -- so one of them will be pretty much out of the limelight.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 03-03-2011 at 08:15 AM.

WHY??? Jill Zarin will never stand for this outrage

Poor Jill, there is no Rehab for ugly inside and out .......................

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    And I wonder how Dr. Drew will handle both of them being on the show, because he has a strict rule against spouses being treated on the same ward -- so one of them will be pretty much out of the limelight.
    Uh-oh. I don't think either can function without the other.
    They're like one person, divided into two.
    I've never watched Celeb Rehab but now maybe I will....kind of like looking at a horrible traffic accident. (Maybe I need rehab!)

FORT Newbie

And now TMZ is reporting that she was asked to leave Celebrity Rehab as she didn't have an addiction.

Isn't that the first question you'd ask someone before putting them in rehab?

Quote Originally Posted by wymama View Post
    And now TMZ is reporting that she was asked to leave Celebrity Rehab as she didn't have an addiction.

Isn't that the first question you'd ask someone before putting them in rehab?
    Oh bother they are idiots.

I saw TMZ last night and they were interviewing TarICK as he walked down the street and he said HE was not on Celeb Rehab but that MIKE was because she has multiple sclerosis (I believe that is what the illness was) and he is staying at Michael Lohan's house while she is in the Celeb Rehab. Oh and M.Lohan is doing CR as well
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh bother they are idiots.

I saw TMZ last night and they were interviewing TarICK as he walked down the street and he said HE was not on Celeb Rehab but that MIKE was because she has multiple sclerosis (I believe that is what the illness was) and he is staying at Michael Lohan's house while she is in the Celeb Rehab. Oh and M.Lohan is doing CR as well
    How does Multiple Sclerosis have anything to do with an addiction for Celebrity Rehab?
    To me, it just proves they'll do anything to stay in the public eye.
    I guess they're addiction can be described as a strong, never ending, uncontrolable pursuit of celebrity, no matter what it takes to do so.

+ Reply to Thread