+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

This is a pretty tame cast, but the discussion of race, mixed couples, different cultures came through in the finale. If they could mix up the cast a bit more to bring in some of these issues, it could be a really great show - and dare I say, a good conversation starter about these important issues.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4084410;
    I really enjoyed Cat tonight. I think she's becoming my favorite, too.
    Stacie was fairly disappointing again. She definitely did strongly insinuate the whole racial thing with Cat and, IMO, it was uncalled for. She should have owned up to it. She tries to come off as too perfect and I don't think she is. Her friend, Erica, was totally over the top in her treatment of Cat. And Stacie didn't do anything to come to Cat's aid. I think Stacie is much more of a racist than Cat would ever be.
    Michaele is just flat out a grifter. Doesn't own up to anything and / or lies about things. Were you a Redskins cheerleader or not? A simple yes or no will suffice, Michaele.
    Can't wait for next week's part 2.
    I never got into this Housewife series cuz it was pretty boring but......
    I totally agree with you....Stacie danced around the question as much as she could and good for Cat for persisting for a straight answer!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I could not believe the Salahis on the reunion show. They have truly perfected the arts of denial, evasion, dodging, non-responsive answers, and placing the blame on others! And they were smiling the whole time!!! It was as if in their minds, they were absolutely justified in all of the shinanigans they had pulled! The one thing I will say though, is that they are a perfect match!! The two of them are equally delusional, and they both seem like total sociopaths. And I mean sociopaths in the literal sense, as described by this description: "Sociopaths have little regard for the feelings of others and manipulate others in order to get what they desire. . . People with antisocial personality disorder perceive the world differently than most people do and may not have the range of feelings that others have. Because they cannot relate to others, they have no trouble lying or violating the rights of other people in order to achieve their goals. Some of these people are very charming and adept at manipulating others, while others may use violence or intimidation to get what they want."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate the way that they start talking/answering at the same time, in an apparent effort to confuse. They remind me of scam artists on the streets who tend to talk fast and low in an effort to draw you in.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't get enough of that 2nd reunion show! I've watched it 4 times! It was amazing to watch M and T in action! Con artists! That's all they are! 8 smart people couldn't get a straight answer out of them no matter how much they tried! Man, they're good! (and horrible) Some of the things, that Cat said to them, were so funny! NFI, "Not F****** Invited"! Loved it! Tareq is such a snake of a man! Michaele seemed really evil to me on that show. I'm not falling for that kissing, "I love you" , happy, phony stuff that she puts out. It worked at first but not now. It's not just his fault. She's as bad as he is. How did those two ever find each other?

tvaholic: They probably found each other at the Redskins Cheerleader Camp.................

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Craig's List?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The table flip notwithstanding, I do think it was the best reunion ever!
    I think M & T are equally evil. I think she's actually more the mastermind of it than he is.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4091272;
    I think M & T are equally evil. I think she's actually more the mastermind of it than he is.
    ITA. I have always said and believed that Michaele is one who runs the whole thing. To me, part of her master manipulation is playing the dumb, lovey dovey shallow person. She thinks that'll fool people and she's right, it does ............at first, but not for long.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4091272;
    If there is a S2, it would be pretty tame without these two. I wonder how that will work?

Just a few thoughts...I really liked how Stacie said that she enjoyed the experience while the others gave some lame reason when asked if they'd want to to the show again. I'm sure there is an element of truth in the "pushing my charity" reason, but come on. Who intentionally auditions for this kind of thing for purely altruistic reasons?!?!? Say it like it is....the fame is great fun.

Despite M&T - or likely because of M&T.

+ Reply to Thread