+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4080699;
    They are so full of shi*t. Everything that comes out of their mouths publicly is sewage. I do not believe they are delusional - you have give delusional people a little slack when judging their behavior. The Salahis are liars and opportunists of the worst ilk. The White House social secretary lost her job over their gate-crashing-look-at-ME-dammit prank. They are addicted to notoriety, in my opinion.
    I was being nice saying they were delusional...but you're right, they are liars and opportunists. But I do think they are delusional in the fact that they truly believe that people are impressed with them or that they're "important." I doubt it enters their mind that most of us find them despicable and a big joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mina;4080750;
    Well..... I was watching it again today and she told the hairdresser she had received the invitation to the state dinner and had it in her car. Then she went out to her car to get it to show the hairdresser, but "forgot" what she went to her car for in the first place. So, when she came back in the salon she didn't have the invitation and the producer asked her where it was. She kind of tried to play it off like "where is what?" , but the producer reminded her it was the invitation that she went to get.... So, Michaele said it was probably somewhere safe in her house and then proceeded to ask Torque if she needed it or if she needed her bra. And he told her she didn't need either, that they didn't actually need an invitation to get into the white house. They said this several times in a very fake sounding conversation. So, I think she knew she didn't have it or had ever had it. It was all too fishy and fakey fake. They both knew they didn't have the invitation and tried to play it off as "oh we were so forgetful, but we were still invited and are so innocent and trustworthy ". Because I guess saying that you have something that you don't on camera makes it so for when you are finally busted you can point back to the previously taped footage and claim how innocent you were.
    All their conversations sound fake.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4080881 View Post
    All their conversations sound fake.
    About that trip to the car to search for the "invitation", did it seem wierd to anyone else that there was a lot of stuff in that car. Kind of look like they had a lot of bags in there. Were they thrown out of the hotel where they were staying? And when the producer was questioning her about where the invitation was I noticed how her husband eased away from her. LOL!

And the first scene of the finale with them in the limo ... didn't that seem so odd to all of you ... I mean the mindless chatter between them. It was annoying to watch as WE ALL KNOW (now) what transpired following their ride in the limo. Then the discussion about their camera ... and I am thinking they are so conniving that the whole purpose was to get pics and get them up on Mike's FB page ASAP which they did ... so disturbing.

Also, when the gate checker did not have their names on the list and said to go ahead to the next check point ... Mike turns to her and says "Thanks, Love" ... ugh ... she is just so fake.

All that constant spinning/twisting/turning of her head AND HAIR every time she talks to someone annoys the heck out of me. Why does she do that ... I guess Mike loves the constant feel of those extensions whipping her in the face.

Now, I am reading on TMZ that Mike is going to do PLAYBOY.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's a bone, and that should look n-a-s-t-y!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4081089;
    She's a bone, and that should look n-a-s-t-y!
    LOL-to normal people, but not to a dog.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fslmah;4081035;
    About that trip to the car to search for the "invitation", did it seem wierd to anyone else that there was a lot of stuff in that car. Kind of look like they had a lot of bags in there. Were they thrown out of the hotel where they were staying? And when the producer was questioning her about where the invitation was I noticed how her husband eased away from her. LOL!
    That was so very odd to me. I've never heard a producers voice aired in an episode before.

Quote Originally Posted by fslmah;4081035;
    Yes, it looked to me like all their stuff was in the car, surely not at the hotel where anyone in their right mind would be dressing for an event. I thought the off-camera voice was a Bravo person pushing Mike to go get the darned invitation, knowing there probably was not one.

Bravo's people had to know they were onto a hot mess by this episode, and they did everything possible to out Mike and Tarp. Look how the episode was shown, certainly making every effort to slash Mike and Tarp to ribbons. Making it even more laughable that Tarp said, on Andy's show, that the episode exonerates them from any wrongdoing!

Tarp and Mike both were agitated as heck on the way to the White House, no doubt knowing they were in for the act of their lives. I'm not crazy about how Bravo handled this, but the Delusional Duo--- well, they should be measured for jackets.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4081238;

Tarp and Mike both were agitated as heck on the way to the White House, no doubt knowing they were in for the act of their lives. I'm not crazy about how Bravo handled this, but the Delusional Duo--- well, they should be measured for jackets.
    yep, white jackets with buckles in the back!

Altho I wouldn't be upset to see them in orange jumpsuits either. I didn't like that there were no consequences to their actions, which I thought pushed the legal envelope just a little too far. It doesn't seem right that a White House employee lost her job because of this and nothing happens to them except mucho publicity that stokes their already over-inflated egos.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4079695;
    This show doesn't seem to have the drama the others do, but I still like it. Does anyone know how the ratings are and whether or not it will be picked up for a 2nd season?

That is precisely why I like it - dramaless.............nothing over the top.

+ Reply to Thread