+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

It's totally unfair that they sneak the previews for this show into Bethenny Getting Married, so I see them and am already hooked. Ugh. I get the feeling we'll all watch in spite of ourselves, then come here to snark about them!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4018004;
    It's totally unfair that they sneak the previews for this show into Bethenny Getting Married, so I see them and am already hooked. Ugh. I get the feeling we'll all watch in spite of ourselves, then come here to snark about them!
    I know,right?! I guess I'll give it a chance.... even though my reality show lineup is getting pretty crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4018004;
    No kidding! Yes, I'm already hooked! Please forgive me for what I'm about to say and I know that I will probably be eating my words in a few weeks but............... these women (again, don't hold this against me) seem.......and I said SEEM possibly, maybe, might.......... do I dare say it?............ have some .....uh.......... brains?????? (with the exception of the white house, gate crasher woman) maybe, just a little or, possibly, real lives! I don't know, it looks that way to me but, I know, that I'm probably wrong! I don't want to give up hope.

FORT Fogey

Oh, I have no doubt that they're intelligent. But intelligent doesn't necessarily mean sane, or nice, or good, or really anything other than their crazy/mean/backstabbing behavior will be all the worse!

I mostly just take offense to the Salahis, and the fact that Bravo allowed such a terrible thing. The other women might be fantastic for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4018175;

I mostly just take offense to the Salahis, and the fact that Bravo allowed such a terrible thing. The other women might be fantastic for all we know.
    Me too. BRAVO is really starting this show off on a low note! Seems like the other women will want to distance themselves from these two!

FORT Fanatic

I work in Wash., D.C. (far from all the beautiful people) so I'll watch the first show at least.

I understand the Salahi two-some will just be part of several. If they have a big part, I'm switching channels. I cannot STAND those two publicity hounds. The local papers have been full of their exploits (unpaid bills, etc.) for months now, and I'm sick to death of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4018149;
    No kidding! Yes, I'm already hooked! Please forgive me for what I'm about to say and I know that I will probably be eating my words in a few weeks but............... these women (again, don't hold this against me) seem.......and I said SEEM possibly, maybe, might.......... do I dare say it?............ have some .....uh.......... brains?????? (with the exception of the white house, gate crasher woman) maybe, just a little or, possibly, real lives! I don't know, it looks that way to me but, I know, that I'm probably wrong! I don't want to give up hope.
    There's always hope!!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4018404;
    I work in Wash., D.C. (far from all the beautiful people) so I'll watch the first show at least.

I understand the Salahi two-some will just be part of several. If they have a big part, I'm switching channels. I cannot STAND those two publicity hounds. The local papers have been full of their exploits (unpaid bills, etc.) for months now, and I'm sick to death of them.
    A Bravo Housewife with unpaid bills?!! Noooo!

I hope you do watch Swissmiss, and tell us what's what in that area. I love when the other board members who live near the housewives give us inside info about the area.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4018175;
    Oh, I have no doubt that they're intelligent. But intelligent doesn't necessarily mean sane, or nice, or good, or really anything other than their crazy/mean/backstabbing behavior will be all the worse!

I hope the RHDC don't make DC look like it's inhabited by a bunch of ignorant yahoos like OC, NJ, and ATL. If they're all similar to Salahi, I'll just hate them, and maybe Bravo too for dipping so low into the muck.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I don't think I can NOT watch this one. I have given up on NJ and with Bethanny ending, I'll need something. As long as these ladies are better than NJ, I'll be happy!

+ Reply to Thread