+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

somehow I get the feeling that Tareq actually had her believing that they were invited. That makes her an idiot, yes. But I jut got the feeling watching the ride to the white house that he knew there was no way they were invited and she believed they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4079599;
    somehow I get the feeling that Tareq actually had her believing that they were invited. That makes her an idiot, yes. But I jut got the feeling watching the ride to the white house that he knew there was no way they were invited and she believed they were.
    Prior to watching the season finale tonight, I was in total agreement with your post here.

But.....................

(Now I know this thinking is WAY out in left field )

Tonight, I got this funny feeling towards the end of the show, at Stacie's house, that what if it isn't Tareq leading Michaele? like we all have thought, including Paul Wharton's statement tonight, while watching them being interrogated. He said at the end, they were giving Michaele a chance to tell the truth about her evil husband and the plan to crash the White House State dinner.

What if Michaele is the brains?? The master mind?? But plays the giggly dumb huggy lovey dovey blonde bimbo and it's all part of the Grand Scheme??

I'm wondering if Tareq's problems with the Winery started when he got together with Mike?? She often says that his mother really doesn't like her. Maybe his mother knows her better than the rest of us. Maybe when the mother calls the police on them, it's because she doesn't want Micheale on the winery property.

When Mike and Tareq were walking to the White House, as they stepped into the area where the photos were being taken, you can easily see Mike manipulate Tareq and where he walks and where he stops. (It's all in the wrist) Even Linda and Mary commented on how she pulled him to stop.

Then at Stacie's house that night, it was Michaele that kept saying they couldn't talk about it, jumping up a couple times to leave because of the subject of the discussion. She was the one to run to get her coat first ( she got the coat 2 different times). She was the one who dragged Tareq out the back door, while he was still babbling on. She "led" the way the whole time. Even Stacie's husband or Stacie commented on how she wouldn't utter a word about it but Tareq seemed like he would talk more.

Wasn't it Michaele's idea to start that Polo club thing? I can't remember exactly what it was that she said about it because it was probably one of the first episodes but I do remember her babbling on and on about it.

I thought it was amusing how the camera tonight set Tareq up sitting behind this huge impressive desk, while little Michaele sits like the subserviant little woman in front of the desk. (For one, what on earth does Tareq do at a desk?? He sure doesn't have a business to run nor does he pay his bills!) But we all know there's a lot of subliminal perceptions regarding desks, and who's sitting down or who's higher up. Not sure why my instincts popped up seeing that.

Maybe Tareq believes everything she tells him, i.e. being a cheerleader.
    Maybe he's not too bright and she's an evil super genius????

Maybe she leaks little bits of info when needed, like recently the fact that she's had MS for years. It would be hard to disprove that.

I know I've probably watched too much television and seen too many movies to come up with this theory but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens, if we ever find out what happens. I think maybe she was in cahoots with Bravo and Tareq never had a clue. That was one gutsy move Bravo has pulled off.

I'm probably way off base with this theory but I'm so glad to have this forum to express the preposterous and no one knows me so they can't call the men in the white coats to take me off to the Funny Farm.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 10-08-2010 at 01:48 AM.

FORT Fogey

This show doesn't seem to have the drama the others do, but I still like it. Does anyone know how the ratings are and whether or not it will be picked up for a 2nd season?

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4079131;
    After watching the RHowives of Atlanta I got cleaned up and came over here just to say how lovely and smart and wholesome the DC wives are by comparison!

FORT Fanatic

Cat claims she was dis-invited to the Christmas party. How is one dis-invited? Did the White House actually call and cancel her invitation? Did someone tell her verbally she could not attend???

I get very annoyed at the way they keep acting as though her husband works at the White House, implying he is on staff there. He is not. He works for Newsweek (or used to).

This was my least favorite housewive season. I'm glad Atlanta is back and am looking forward to watching the Beverly Hills housewives next Thursday.
    Bravo made D.C. revolve around the Salahi's and although I didn't like them, but they were tolerable to watch because they weren't crazy, evil mean like Danielle from Jersey. I'll watch the reunion show because those are always good.

Wow... They really believe their lies. It sure seems to me they "sneaked' in the gate after they would told to stand aside.

Mike needs to either get some new hair extensions or get rid of them. With all that whipping her hair around and talking over everyone I don't know how she can even hear herself or keep her stories straight. It's amazing she doesn't have whiplash.

You know what would be fun.... The Real Housewives of Delusional with
    the Salahi's, Teresa, Kelly B and Danielle.

Well the Salahi's certainly got FRIED last night!!!
    KAREN

Unfortunately they don't even realize they've been "fried'. That became apparent on WWHL.

(I want what they're taking....not)

So that was interesting on Lynda, Ebong has keys but has yet to move in ...

Cat and Charles, divorced.

Stacie has spoken with her Dad.

And Mary and her family (except Lolly) have moved from VA to DC.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread