+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4069694;
    Did anyone, besides me, hear that the Salahis had been fired by Bravo?

I have not heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me. My theory has been all along that the Salahis basically punked Bravo with the whole party crashing incident and Bravo is getting back at them by showing no redeeming qualities whatsoever in their edit on the show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4069694;
    Did anyone, besides me, hear that the Salahis had been fired by Bravo?
    old news. however, bravo denies this so i think they may be ba-ack!

FORT Fanatic

Well, it's all about the ratings. if Bravo thinks the Salahis will pull in viewers, they will be invited back for another season. If not, so long.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4069852;
    Well, it's all about the ratings. if Bravo thinks the Salahis will pull in viewers, they will be invited back for another season. If not, so long.
    I'm just relieved and happy that Danielle won't be back on RHNJ. If the Salahis are allowed back to RHDC it will be okay with me. They are nutsy and delusional and users, etc., but at least they're not vicious and malicious and obsessive like Danielle. I can stand to watch them, in fact I find them very entertaining. I cannot stand to watch Danielle and have to fast-forward through her scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4070365;
    I'm just relieved and happy that Danielle won't be back on RHNJ. If the Salahis are allowed back to RHDC it will be okay with me. They are nutsy and delusional and users, etc., but at least they're not vicious and malicious and obsessive like Danielle. I can stand to watch them, in fact I find them very entertaining. I cannot stand to watch Danielle and have to fast-forward through her scenes.
    I agree. Danielle is vile. She seriously needs mental help.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't stand liars and it seems, to me, that anytime the Salahis mouths are moving, they are lying. I find these people shameful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Totally agree prhoshay.... can't stand liars either. If I were to act the way the Salahi's do my family and friends would have me commited or at the very least have a intervention of sorts. That is the most bizarre behavior. They truly seem to believe everything they say and when confronted they amazingly turn it around and somehow change the subject. It's like some sort of double talk thing they do. It's crazy. I know when I'm watching the show my jaw is usually hanging open in utter disbelief when those two are on. It's like "No, they didn't just say that...did they?" "Huh...What did I just hear?" I'm just dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4070647;
    Totally agree prhoshay.... can't stand liars either. If I were to act the way the Salahi's do my family and friends would have me commited or at the very least have a intervention of sorts. That is the most bizarre behavior. They truly seem to believe everything they say and when confronted they amazingly turn it around and somehow change the subject. It's like some sort of double talk thing they do. It's crazy. I know when I'm watching the show my jaw is usually hanging open in utter disbelief when those two are on. It's like "No, they didn't just say that...did they?" "Huh...What did I just hear?" I'm just dumbfounded.
    I can't help wondering if they both are truly delusional and really believe everything they say or do they, late at night, when they're alone, talk about how they pulled off another scam? They must plot and plan together at sometime.

I mean, did one day Tareq say to Michaele, "I think it would look good if you were a past Redskins cheerleader so let's plan on making that happen." They'd have to find out where they were practicing, get her the proper uniform/pom-poms, procure some kind of fake papers identifying herself. These things take some planning and I doubt they do it all themselves.

Good thing neither one has to go to work or they wouldn't have time to plan all these preposterous things!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4071434;
    ...did one day Tareq say to Michaele, "I think it would look good if you were a past Redskins cheerleader so let's plan on making that happen." They'd have to find out where they were practicing, get her the proper uniform/pom-poms, procure some kind of fake papers identifying herself. These things take some planning and I doubt they do it all themselves.
    I know! That Redskin cheerleader thing was so strange. On the one hand, Michaele was so excited and happy about doing it, and when it finally came about she seemed to know everyone, and they all seemed to know her. But on the other hand, did you notice that she just didn't know the routines and was always one or two moves behind the other girls. It was sort of like a Dick Van Dyke comedy sketch --- like in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang where he was trying to do a vaudville dance with a professional dance group, but he didn't know the moves and was trying to keep up. Adorably funny, but that was Dick Van Dyke ACTING, and this is Michaele Salahi trying to convince us that it's REAL!

Maybe I don't want them off the show after all....... They make me feel so normal.

+ Reply to Thread