+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

The Winery Fiasco is hilarious! This season started off a bore, but the Salahi foolishness cracks me up. Tareq hung up on the ladies' faces when they asked if the winery was safe? I almost rolled out of my chair when I saw that. Michaele, much like Anorexis Bellino, has tall and skinny blonde syndrome: It doesn't matter how ugly the face is or how long the snout sticks out if you are blonde and skinny. Blonde, tall and skinny equates to a perfect woman who can get anything she wants.

I have a feeling the Salahis cracked the code to crashing elite events. Michaele uses the tall skinny blonde syndrome as a crutch to pretend to be an outgoing woman who knows everyone and says hi to everyone at parties. Tall skinny blonde syndrome makes me ill. Tareq uses her to help promote his wine (which probably tastes like crap), and Michaele uses Perveq for his credit to buy clothes, shoes, breast implants and weave. Yes, I said it. Tareq uses CREDIT to make his wife happy. However, I gotta admit that I love to hate them. Tareq is gross and Michaele is a spaz. Perfect match.

FORT Newbie

What is the deal with the kisses on both cheecks? I have lived in America for over 40 years and I have never done that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4049400;
    The Winery Fiasco is hilarious! This season started off a bore, but the Salahi foolishness cracks me up. Tareq hung up on the ladies' faces when they asked if the winery was safe? I almost rolled out of my chair when I saw that. Michaele, much like Anorexis Bellino, has tall and skinny blonde syndrome: It doesn't matter how ugly the face is or how long the snout sticks out if you are blonde and skinny. Blonde, tall and skinny equates to a perfect woman who can get anything she wants.

I have a feeling the Salahis cracked the code to crashing elite events. Michaele uses the tall skinny blonde syndrome as a crutch to pretend to be an outgoing woman who knows everyone and says hi to everyone at parties. Tall skinny blonde syndrome makes me ill. Tareq uses her to help promote his wine (which probably tastes like crap), and Michaele uses Perveq for his credit to buy clothes, shoes, breast implants and weave. Yes, I said it. Tareq uses CREDIT to make his wife happy. However, I gotta admit that I love to hate them. Tareq is gross and Michaele is a spaz. Perfect match.
    I have to add that Michaele tells EVERYBODY she loves them! Great post!

None of the stompers realized security was there because Mike & Tark were trespassing??? And they knew it so brought out the fakey U.S. security detail! OMG that little group must be humiliated that Bravo made them do this gig with Mike and Tark. Media openly reports Tark is allowed to go to his [U]apartment[U] on the winery grounds, but he has no legal right to invade the "winery" (such as it is, or isn't).

The fake stomping was the funniest fakey stupid nonsense ever on Bravo. I loved it! Thompson grapes from the grocery, how fun! How could Mike & Tark not know they'd be outed on that? Such posers, and so clueless There simply are no grapes on the few withered vines that remain- did Tark forget there were cameras on the premises? That the Oasis sign shows they're not operating? That the media has reported Oasis as defunct and there's a major family legal battle going on to secure clear title to the land, and he's at the bottom of that crap pile?

I think both wines for the event were from Midnight Grocery on Georgia Ave. What I wonder is why in the world Stacie, her husband, and Mary got involved in the stomping gig - and stayed to belittle one another? Bravo says ya gotta go do this? Cat was mean but correct this time--- bollix !!!! Didn't she say she's here for a good time but not for a long time?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants;4049402;
    What is the deal with the kisses on both cheecks? I have lived in America for over 40 years and I have never done that.
    I know, I know!!!!!!! It's because they're all two faced!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4049478;
    I know, I know!!!!!!! It's because they're all two faced!!!!!!!!!!
    Good one!

FORT Newbie

One of my favorite scenes from tonight's episode was Cat wearing her mink scarf while throwing toys to her dogs. I know I never play with my dogs without my fur in tow.

I know that it's is just habit. Thursday night and I ask myself "Hmmmmmmm, what's on TV" and then I think "Housewives" and then I think"Damn, it's the DC women, I don't like THEM" and then I think "Well, I'll just turn them on for sound while I do other things" then I think "What's wrong with me that I'm (semi) watching this show"?!?!?! I hate you BRAVO!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4049388;
    soooooo, Stacie's birth mother, who has her own family now doesn't want to have a relationship with the child she gave up for adoption decades ago and it's because she's racist?
    While watching Stacie talk with her sorority sisters about the situation of finding her birth mother, I could not believe what I heard her say. So I went back and listened again....and again.

Prior to tonight, I considered Stacie to be a well educated,sucessful business woman, wife and mother albeit somewhat racist. Then I heard her speak about the fact that she isn't allowed to meet/know her birth father which prevents her from knowing her culture and history and she said, "Like, who was my people?" I know I'm a stickler for proper grammar but there's a lot more here than just using the wrong verb.
    I no longer think she's "somewhat" racist.

I also was appalled that Stacie and her sorority sisters felt the need to say her birth mother was selfish, therefore deciding she had no rights whatsoever about what happened in her own life. My definition of selfish does not include a woman who goes through 9 months of pregnancy, labor/childbirth and a heart wrenching decision to give up her child for it's better future rather than just having an abortion and having no future whatsoever!

Sometimes I get so tired of me-me-me people and the Real Housewives are full of them. So why do I watch? Because I'm weak and I must enjoy snarking about them.

I am more convinced than ever that when those awful people crashed the White House event that they had the Bravo crew fooled into thinking that they were really invited. And Bravo is really mad at them about it. Because the edit Bravo is giving them is portraying them in the worst way. I have never seen a housewife get this awful an edit on one of these shows.

I wonder what is behind the rift between Tareq or whatever his name is and his family? Normal people don't hire security to fend off their own mothers

+ Reply to Thread