+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4032536;
    Is it my imagination or are we losing snarkers here? Used to be, in the good old days, we'd have many many FORT posters all over the place, now we're down to a precious few diehards!! Has the Bravo franchise run its course already?

Don't get me wrong, I love love love reading what everyone thinks, and it's always my comic relief for the day, seeing so many people say what I'm thinking... and more!
    I remember the old days. Well, the oldish days. Then fanship or something set in.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4033928;
    Tvaholic - yep, a coupla' days go by, jest u & me here! RHs some of the few shows I watch & I've seen every epi since the first RHOC. That's sick, but I got hooked early. Used to be I'd have pages of posts to entertain me. Darn, bring on the gool ole' days!!
    Ahhhhhhh! the good old days of the "Wives" shows. I would ask people if they had seen it and no one had! OC was great , for me. I live in OC and it was always so second class (it seemed) to LA. It was sooooooo much fun to ,finally, have a show about it. Sure, I've watched it all go down hill! I can't even begin to relate to these DC women! It's easier to come here and read about the show than to actually watch it. The posters, here, are way more interesting that the women on the shows!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4034451;
    Ahhhhhhh! the good old days of the "Wives" shows. I would ask people if they had seen it and no one had! OC was great , for me. I live in OC and it was always so second class (it seemed) to LA. It was sooooooo much fun to ,finally, have a show about it. Sure, I've watched it all go down hill! I can't even begin to relate to these DC women! It's easier to come here and read about the show than to actually watch it. The posters, here, are way more interesting that the women on the shows!
    I agree. I used to be the site recapper for RHOOC. That show was great the first couple of seasons and we had some crazy fans that came to the site to post about it. These DC ladies, I'm barely interested in them. I read the forum but really have nothing to add. I really don't know if I'll keep watching the series. They just aren't very interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;4034569;
    I agree. I used to be the site recapper for RHOOC.
    And a fine one you were Yardgnome
    That show was great the first couple of seasons and we had some crazy fans that came to the site to post about it.
    A few cast members too!

I agree. I used to be the site recapper for RHOOC. That show was great the first couple of seasons and we had some crazy fans that came to the site to post about it. These DC ladies, I'm barely interested in them. I read the forum but really have nothing to add. I really don't know if I'll keep watching the series. They just aren't very interesting to me.
    I'm right there with you. I have watched them all (well, except for Atlanta that I just couldn't get into), but I have no desire to watch this one. Finding out about the White House crashers and it being a Bravo set up, I just have no desire to watch or in any way support that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4034626;
    And a fine one you were Yardgnome

A few cast members too!
    I always wondered about that. How did you guys know who the were? Did they admit it?
    With DC it feels like BRAVO gave them all of the seasons of all of the wives shows and said "here, watch these and behave like this". If on of those women records a song I'm going to hunt down Andy Cohen and choke him with a "Mazel" shirt!

I think part of this is because: 1. BRAVO did way too many of these franchises. OC, Ny & even ATL but after that it became too much with each cast trying to out do each other. 2. These women & their S.O. started to actually believe they were bigger "stars" they they really are. 3. The genereal catiness these women displayed towards each other. 4. They have skeletons in their closest that are bigger than anything found in Frankenstien's closet & choose to expose the nation to their exploits. 5. They exposed their underage children to this madness. I have the last 3 episodes of NJ on my dvr & really haven't watched much of them & probably won't. I sure as heck am not watching DC & I very much doubt I will watch Beverly Hills. * Newsflash: Kelsey Grammer is going to be a Dad...AGAIN! She's 29 & he is old enough to be her father. All this just in time for the series premire.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4034838;
    I think part of this is because: 1. BRAVO did way too many of these franchises. OC, Ny & even ATL but after that it became too much with each cast trying to out do each other. 2. These women & their S.O. started to actually believe they were bigger "stars" they they really are. 3. The genereal catiness these women displayed towards each other. 4. They have skeletons in their closest that are bigger than anything found in Frankenstien's closet & choose to expose the nation to their exploits. 5. They exposed their underage children to this madness. I have the last 3 episodes of NJ on my dvr & really haven't watched much of them & probably won't. I sure as heck am not watching DC & I very much doubt I will watch Beverly Hills. * Newsflash: Kelsey Grammer is going to be a Dad...AGAIN! She's 29 & he is old enough to be her father. All this just in time for the series premire.
    Kelsey should stay out of relationships. That guy just CAN'T make it work. He should also consider a vasectomy!

FORT Fogey

I caught part of this last night. That Cat Woman (is she the Brit?) I can hardly understand. I need closed-caption just to get the gist. She sounds like Winston Churchill. And, Stacie, rude doesn't mean racist. Where did that even come from?

As to the skinny blonde woman, what is she on because that woman is herky-jerkying all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4036278;
    I caught part of this last night. That Cat Woman (is she the Brit?) I can hardly understand. I need closed-caption just to get the gist. She sounds like Winston Churchill. And, Stacie, rude doesn't mean racist. Where did that even come from?

As to the skinny blonde woman, what is she on because that woman is herky-jerkying all over the place.

I may get blasted for saying this, but among a lot of the far left, if you aren't an Obama cheerleader, the only possible reason (in their minds) is that you are a hate filled bigoted racist

Lynda, or whatever the pimps name is, reminds me of that woman who, instead of aging gracefully got tons of surgery and now looks completely freakish. i forget her name, but I remember seeing something about her on one of those E! bad plastic surgery shows. I think they actually call her the catwoman or something, which may be why I get Lynda and Cat confused

As far as the White House party crashers. bad people. very bad people. I read on Andy's blog sometime back that 1) filming had already begun and she was already on the show by this time so no, they weren't pulling this stunt to try to get cast and 2) the incident was not set up by Bravo and the camera crew was just along for the ride, never knowing that they didn't really have an invite. For the time being, I choose to give bravo the benefit of the doubt and place the blame on that skinny hyper woman and her hubby.

+ Reply to Thread