+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of D.C.

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of D.C.

I honestly don't think the Tyra issue was about race. I have gotten into aggitated debates about Tyra with friends because I think she's a needy, insecure nutcase and others see her as a caring, giving, generous, strong, model turned great business woman. I'll give her the great buisness woman title, but other than that I find her to be completely self-serving.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

FORT Fan

I wonder why Edwina Rogers didn't join the cast. She seems like quite the character.
    -classic

FORT Fogey

It's all well and good that the one woman just loves Tyra, but how in the heck can she be so shocked that another person might not? Tyra is a laughing stock and has been for years.

The skinny blonde woman looked drugged or drunk as she ran around hugging people. She's going to be a train wreck.

Okay, the woman who is married to the blonde, bearded guy, what is wrong with her face? She looks like Stockard Channing post-facelift. She should have scheduled her surgery earlier because it looked like she was still tight and puffy. She also seemed like she could have been a little buzzed as she sat critiquing her husband's wardrobe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;4027077;
    I wonder why Edwina Rogers didn't join the cast. She seems like quite the character.
    "Oh, you lobbied at the state level?" People will find anything to outdo someone, won't they?

Eeek - these ladies are so skeevy.

What is wrong with Mary's face? Has she had too much botox or something? Or just bloat? And she has a lot of older kids for just being in her early 40's. She said something like she and her husband "met, fell in love, married and had kids. Just not in that order."

I believe she met, fell in love and married her bottle of wine.
    And her husband? He's in the closet.

Stacie seems nice and a go getter. Her clothes were a little dated though.

Cat, Cat, Cat. Meow. Don't do what you did last night. New gal in the city - you're not making very many friends. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. And lay off the bourbon and ciggies - your voice sounds atrociously too deep. (She may be a man, baby)

Lynda is gonna be a biatch. She always thinks she's right. Not liking her.

Michaele - trailer trash. Nothing to be said of her. At all.

Again - they are all so skeevy.
    Maid

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4027085;
    "Oh, you lobbied at the state level?" People will find anything to outdo someone, won't they?
    That's DC for you.

But that face and hat....
    -classic

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4027043;
    Did anyone else notice the many tiny lines above Michelle Salahi's lips? I found it very distracting. My eyes went right to them. Yikes.
    Yes! Thanks for bringing it up. Judging from her rough voice, I would say probably from years of smoking!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4027083;
    It's all well and good that the one woman just loves Tyra, but how in the heck can she be so shocked that another person might not? Tyra is a laughing stock and has been for years.

The skinny blonde woman looked drugged or drunk as she ran around hugging people. She's going to be a train wreck.

Okay, the woman who is married to the blonde, bearded guy, what is wrong with her face? She looks like Stockard Channing post-facelift. She should have scheduled her surgery earlier because it looked like she was still tight and puffy. She also seemed like she could have been a little buzzed as she sat critiquing her husband's wardrobe.

She seemed buzzed the entire show and actually had a drink in her hand most of the time.

Her skin is HORRIBLE. I'm sure we have some great dermatologist in DC.
    -classic

From the pictures they were showing when Mary was talking about how she and her husband met, fell in love, got married and had kids, but not necessarily in that order, it looks like she used to be pretty heavy

Mary is my favorite for right now.

I might like Stacie, but she will have to stop calling everyone who is not an Obama fan and a Tyra fan 'racist'.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;4027077;
    She'd never ever ever ever get lobbying work again.

+ Reply to Thread