+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4177577;
    I fell asleep and missed part 2 of the reunion, I hope it wasn't a Kyle/Taylor assault on Kim. I would really like Taylor to mind her own business and not try to come between sisters.

lol....so did I. I saw like the first 15 minutes and the last 10 and spent the ret in sleepyland

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4175436;
    Not sure why but the final reunion episode is tonight in case people aren't aware.
    The Reunion - Part 2 - is on again tonight, in case anyone (like me ) missed it! Not sure about the time --- it's on at 6:45 PM, Central time in the midwest, but don't know about your local times. (And Part 1 is just before it, at 5:45 PM.)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4177609;
    The Reunion - Part 2 - is on again tonight, in case anyone (like me ) missed it! Not sure about the time --- it's on at 6:45 PM, Central time in the midwest, but don't know about your local times. (And Part 1 is just before it, at 5:45 PM.)
    You can go to BravoTV.com and on the right is a button to get the full schedule, even days in advance. That's what I used to not miss my favorite HW episodes!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Lost footage episode either tonight or next Thursday.

FORT Fogey

Just dropping in to say I think Mauricia has the hots for Camille

That darn ol' wife of his gets in the way, but if she weren't there....

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4178007;
    Just dropping in to say I think Mauricia has the hots for Camille

That darn ol' wife of his gets in the way, but if she weren't there....
    Now that Camille is free to date/sleep with whomever she wishes...umm, I agree, that Camille wishes she could have sex with Mauricio. I wish I could too (have sex with Mauricio)

One more thought - I think Camille knows the ultimate payback to Kyle would be to sleep with Kyle's husband. I don't think Mauricio would ever do it, but Camille does seem like the type that would find the meanest way to hurt Kyle (such as sleeping with Maurico) to get back at her for whatever reasons.
    I hope next Tuesday's " BH Housewives Lost Footage" doesn't disappoint!

FORT Fanatic

I've heard Adrienne and Paul speak more now about Charlie Sheen, then I did during the whole season of RHBH! I like them, just saying....
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4178017;
    Now that Camille is free to date/sleep with whomever she wishes...umm, I agree, that Camille wishes she could have sex with Mauricio. I wish I could too (have sex with Mauricio)
    Nah....I would never want to sleep with another woman's man. My EX also cheated on me with one of my closest friends.

Finally saw Part 2 last night.
    Could have done without the whole Cedric update. Ditto for bringing out the husbands. Not much there.
    I was disappointed in Lisa who, once again, appeared like she was trying to get Kim to 'fess' up to drinking. I didn't like how Lisa brought up that they had enough bars / restaurants to be able to judge people in this area. Did she not see how much she and all the others consumed during the course of this series? It was obvious she was just trying to defend Kyle once again.
    I think Kyle moved over to sit by Kim in an attempt to repair her "image." The placement of the pillow between them just looked wrong, imo.
    And, having watched every single episode of RHBH, I saw women drinking, but I never saw anyone drunk, at any time.
    What I did see from Day 1 was a high school clique of sorts. THe 2 leads were played by Kyle and Taylor.
    I'm not the biggest fan of Camille, but I do give her a lot more credit for redeeming her image to a certain extent. She's a definite self involved narcissist, but I don't see her as malicious. I think she suffers from too much insecurity to be labeled malicious. As far as the whole thing with Faye Resnick, yes, Camille did make a lot of unnecessary comments that she did seem to regret. However, as one who lived through that whole OJ trial and its aftermath, it was very obvious that Faye did, indeed "exploit" her alleged best friend, Nicole Brown Simpson's, murder. And, quite frankly, it was pretty shameful, IMO.
    On the other hand, I do find Taylor evil personified. She's also vindictive and manipulative. Combine that with her face and body and, sadly, I find her rather frightful. And, the fact that she considers herself a champion for victims of abuse, I do have to say that her actual behavior is a total oxymoron.
    I wasn't a big fan of Kyle's from Day 1. I still find her too much like Shannen Doherty's character in the movie, Heathers. It's obvious that she discusses far too much with her so-called girlfriends about her sister. They each seem to echo the party line about Kim that was given to them by Kyle. That is a real shame. Her display on camera in the finale and both Reunion shows just comes across as the little sister, constantly overshadowed by her 2 older siblings, and wanting to get back at them. With KIm as the only sister participating on this show, she became an easy target from the start. Kyle needs to spend some time with Caroline Manzo from RHNJ.
    Kim showed a remarkable amount of strength last night. It's quite obvious that she's the odd woman out in this clique. I give her credit for not rising to the ridiculous level of some of the others, including her sister.
    I still cannot imagine my own sister ever displaying the kind of venom that Kyle displayed to her sister. I still find that unforgivable.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 02-03-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread