+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 519 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree3151Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't get a negative "vibe" from Adrienne or Paul at all. In fact, they remind me of my husband and me. We pick and bicker all the time, but we know it's just, as Adrienne says, "how we communicate." In fact, the day my husband starts getting all serious on me and doesn't pick and bicker with me, I'm going to start looking for signs of an affair!

Besides, I see a gleam in Paul's eye, little try-not-to-smiles along the way.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fanatic

Are they seriously not going to talk about the Allison party?! That was the most interesting thing all season!

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;4175668;
    Are they seriously not going to talk about the Allison party?! That was the most interesting thing all season!
    Andy said that would be addressed...did he change his mind or did they do a Reunion 3?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4175675;
    Andy said that would be addressed...did he change his mind or did they do a Reunion 3?
    I thought the Kim/Kyle fight was going to take longer. But they aren't talking about the drunk/rehab situation so they still have 15 minutes. The previews keep showing Kyle mentioning the morale corrupt comment. I rather them talk about el crazy Allison.

I didn't agree at all with what Taylor said about her starting the argument with Kim at the birthday party and implying that Kim over reacted. Taylor didn't just mention the New York thing, she came onto Kim in such an accusatory way that anyone would react defensively.

FORT Fogey

Kim reacted to Taylor just as I would have. I do think Kim was drunk, though, because she then couldn't come down from it. I probably would have explained to Kyle what was being said, Kim just got more and more defensive. And when Kyle came into the limo, if I were Kim, I would have tried to explain what had happened, since Kyle walked in on the middle of it.

I think that's why Kim's drinking is creating a problem. They keep getting into these arguments and then Kim can't work through it because she's not lucid enough to understand what's going on completely. Nothing ever gets resolved.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4174965;
    It's so sad I may not even watch the 2nd reunion show. I don't know how it would all work, but I hope she sues her sister and Bravo.
    Ok. So I watched. I was very RELIEVED! Kim held her own. She was also as displomatic as Adrienne is when it came her time to talk.

Glad Kyle bit her tongue as much as she did and that Andy called Taylor out for starting the fight with Kim that led up to the limo scene.

I really enjoyed Part 2 of the Reunion tonight...much juicier than part 1. Felt good about it all because it seemed like everyone had something they had done that they had to apologize for and some things that they felt were entirely justified. Just like in real life.

What really did bother me was Snake-in-the-Grass Taylor.
    When they started discussing the part where Taylor was defending herself for what she said to Kim at the party, her back-stabbing evil knife came out.
    After her explaination of why she confronted Kim, she went on to say that there were other factors involved when speaking with Kim, insinuating that Kim's response was influenced by her drinking. And Andy quickly picked up on it and ran with it because it was juicy. Kim did appear to be in a fun mood and not as reserved like she usually is. I think everyone else was having alcoholic drinks and there's nothing wrong with that at a social event. Kim was not slurring her words, falling over or displaying any other type of behavior that suggests an inebriated state of mind. It appeared that everyone was drinking at the party.

There was no need for Taylor to imply that Kim was drinking to excess. She was trying to keep the suspicion alive that Kim was an alcoholic. I'm guessing at that time during the party, she hadn't drunk any more than the others who were all filmed with glasses in their hands.

Although I'll still stick to my theory that Kim adds pharmeceutical meds to her alcohol intake which fits a lot of how Kim acts and reponds.

I'm not condoning alcoholism nor am I saying that it's ok to drink a lot. I just believe that Taylor was labeling Kim and in doing so, she deflected any blame on her part.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 02-02-2011 at 04:09 AM.

^^I completely agree. I cannot stand that Taylor!
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Kim wouldn't talk about her 'problem' but I understood. She seemed to be in alot of pain and I was happy to see her and Kyle getting along better. I hope Kim gets help and is Ok because I think she is basically a good person. Kyle was on Ellen the other day and said she didn't think Kim would be back for season two.
    I felt sorry for Lisa and Ken. I knew that loser Cedric was a con right from the beginning. There's no way he will be an actor. He's already ruined his reputation by talking smack about Lisa and Ken, no one will take him seriously.
    I loved Adrienne and Paul. Our friends call me and my husband the Bickersons so I could relate to this couple. I wish I was as rich as them though!
    Well, I loved this season and hope all the ladies come back for season two!

+ Reply to Thread