+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10803Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Rinna is a fool to lie about something there is footage of her saying. Rinna had the look Lucy does when Rick catches her in a lie on I love lucy lol
    2bdab019552b3a4898ccb99c1b483481.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Rinna is a fool to lie about something there is footage of her saying. Rinna had the look Lucy does when Rick catches her in a lie on I love lucy lol
    I still think it's all to hype the reunion show. We just can't wait to see Rinna's face when the footage is shown kind of thing.

It's not reality it's script writing.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    I still think it's all to hype the reunion show. We just can't wait to see Rinna's face when the footage is shown kind of thing.

It's not reality it's script writing.
    Just checked out Wiki to get an idea of when the season is over to watch reunion; looks like 2 more months! OMG!

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Re..._Beverly_Hills -
    jeanne likes this.

Scripted or not, Rinna prides herself on being a hustler who will prostitute herself in any manner necessary to get attention. She's apparently not able to gain notoriety as a model nor as an actor. She had a boutique that apparently failed. Her husband is a ho hum has been. What's a girl to do? RH is the best thing since hawking copycat fashion on television; so out with the pitchfork, taking one more stab at fame of some kind, any kind. She wants it really, really bad, poor thing.

Bravo, though, has run this storyline a little long.

It's annoying that Rinna cannot pronounce "Hilfiger". It always comes out sounding something like "Hilferger".
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Ok I am sooooo wicked behind like weeks BUT I did watch all the epi's (last night) through to Rinna's BBQ.

Pleaseeeee, are they going to discuss KIM and her issues THIS ENTIRE FREAKING SEASON??

STOP ALREADYYYYYY. My gawd it so damn ANNOYING.

Dorit, hmm, I am actually starting to like her.
    PK, naa, he I am not interested in seeing.
    Boy George and the CC is so 1980's....why did Dorit and PK feel they needed to HIDE him as the special guest?!?! Everyone knows he lives there with them.
    BUT now that he LOST on C.A. maybe he has returned to England.
    Dorit's baby girl is BEAUTIFUL! So happy she is fine now. That is so scary with those CB's.

Eden, OMG, what an annoyance she is. STOP ALREADY. Talk about HAIR, pleaseeeee, anything at all but PLEASEEEEE stop with all the KIM talk and addict talk.
    For a Sassoon, I was expecting her to own/live in a home TWICE the size of Dorit's. But instead she has a very modest home for the 'Hills'. Interesting. Does she have NO relationship with the HAIR company???

I really like EJ, always have, I love that she tells it like it is. Period.

That was interesting that Kyle went with EJ to Greece, hmm, I did not realize they were that close?!?!?

The views from Kyle's "Great Gatsby" party!!! WOW!!!

Why does Rinna always put HH on a PEDESTAL......he is not all that.......and why does she call him by his FIRST and LAST name when referring to him!?!?
    Tom Brady......nope. Sorry HH. Although, I did love his Blueberry PIES though.....

Pump and Ken have IMHO kept a low profile this season!!!
    I thought it was so cute when Portia said she wanted to sleep over Pump's and play with the Mini Horses!!!

I think I may have a few more episodes to be all caught up!!!
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiero425 View Post
    Just checked out Wiki to get an idea of when the season is over to watch reunion; looks like 2 more months! OMG!

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Re..._Beverly_Hills -
    I hope its not two months, I'm getting bored. See EJ perform, see EJ in video, see EJ try out for 5 minutes on a soap. I don't find her interesting... Rinna, see her lie...again!
    sparklete and Fiero425 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

YOU'RE GOOOORGEOUS!

Eden's getting Catfished.

Rina finally got an award. For serving food to homeless people for 27 years. That's impressive.

Erika met her man at the perfect time; he's too old to hound young women and he doesn't wanna lose half his money. Again. I wonder how many ex 'Erikas' he has.
    Last edited by varzi; 02-21-2017 at 10:09 PM. Reason: 'Cuz this board uses 20 year old tech
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and AZ Dream like this.

FORT Newbie

Yeah at first I couldn't stand Eden but now I just kind of feel bad for her because it's true, she wouldn't have been so annoying if Rinna hadn't been feeding her all that BS.

And now Rinna is trying to turn it around and say Eden was 'throwing her under the bus' lol I hope Eden stands up for herself.
    Punkin and Fiero425 like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Funny Rinnas been doing this work, and it's never been mentioned. They should mention it.
    I did laugh at Erica and Tom, I guess its easy to love a rich old wrinkly. Ewwwww. But really Erica ( who apparently always keeps it real) needs to stop with the face work, god she looks waxy.They look like father and really old daughter.

Too much Harry H and Rinna. Although I don't doubt he loves the nutjob. If Dorit doesn't want to mention Rinna and pills, I sure will.! She's twitchy, and she laughs at her own jokes that aren't in the least bit funny.

I'm not a fan of Kims, but she looks so much better, and she's obviously excited about the baby..

I think LVP has great taste. If I had the money, I'd buy my children a home as well. Plus get items on sale..!

I still don't know what Kylie is working on, guess I'll find out..or not. Didnt miss ED at all.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-22-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    sparklete and Fiero425 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Funny Rinnas been doing this work, and it's never been mentioned. They should mention it.
    I did laugh at Erica and Tom, I guess its easy to love a rich old wrinkly. Ewwwww. But really Erica (who apparently always keeps it real) needs to stop with the face work; Gawd she looks waxy.They look like father and really old daughter.

Too much Harry H and Rinna. Although I don't doubt he loves the nutjob. If Dorit doesn't want to mention Rinna and pills, I sure will.! She's twitchy, and she laughs at her own jokes that aren't in the least bit funny.

I'm not a fan of Kim's, but she looks so much better, and she's obviously excited about the baby..

I think LVP has great taste. If I had the money, I'd buy my children a home as well. Plus get items on sale..!

I still don't know what Kylie is working on, guess I'll find out..or not. Didn't miss ED at all.
    Kim looked absolutely great; actually glowed in the store speaking to Kyle! Retribution is at hand and I can't wait for next week! Rinna already deflecting back at Kim instead of taking her spanking in the previews! The woman is loathsome!
    Last edited by Fiero425; 02-22-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    Punkin, AcookerTV and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread