+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4171231;
    the blurting out of things (like "you stole my house") that you know aren't factually true but are deep hurts in your soul.

I don't judge Kim or Kyle. It's a very very difficult situation on both sides and in my opinion they both need to get help with it.
    That was said because she was provoked. She wanted to leave and be alone but Kyle had their manager call the driver to keep her around. And I say mean things too when provoked without the involvement of alcohol.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I wonder why more fuss isn't made about Adrienne being so dismissive and critical and nasty to her husband Paul? That makes me cringe in every scene I see them in. Adrienne tries to laugh it off as just "the way we are together" - or the way most married couples are, but I don't think so. She is just plain mean to him, and you can see the hurt look on his face. It reminds me of Vicki and Donn, only it's worse than Vicki and Donn because Vicki wasn't really mean to Donn, she just didn't make time for him. Maybe it was more like Jeanna and her husband (forgot his name), when he was real verbally abusive to Jeanna.

And yes, the framed wedding dress was odd, but what is even more odd to me is when people in their household answer the phone "Maloof residence" instead of "Nassif residence." THAT is weird! Paul is a prominent plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I think he's earned some respect, but he sure doesn't seem to get it at home!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 01-31-2011 at 07:40 AM.

I am firmly on Kim's side with this. I cannot stand Taylor. Lisa is okay, and I'm indifferent to Camille. One thing is for sure, whether you believe Camille or not, Kyle is confrontational and does have an aggressive, even bullying demeanor at times. I used to like her in the beginning, because she seemed down to earth, with a great life, but now I just don't look at her the same. The fight with Kim was heartbreaking. I wonder if either of them regrets doing the show. That argument was the realest thing I've seen on TV, certainly on reality TV. What made me mad to no end is that these women call themselves protecting Kim, and especially Kyle, yet she undermines her while hanging out with her friends (A group of women Kim doesn't know or care to know), calls her an alcoholic, and the other girls (Taylor and Lisa) allude to her alcoholism at the reunion and WWHL. If they were truly trying to protect her, why allude to it at all and throw it in her face like Kyle did? Kim could easily throw Taylor's marital problems in her face or she could talk herself up more as she supported her whole family from a kid on. Then how much worse must it get on the reunion when Taylor actually THINKS she can look at Kyle to berate Kim some more? Talk about NOT speaking up for your sister. That was repulsive. Way worse than New York imo. Kim, do yourself a favor and leave the show. She has her own friends that were not a part of the show, and a life that is completely different than some of the haughty lifestyles of these ladies.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4171189;
    Correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well could be) but didn't Kelsey Grammer leave his second wife (don't remember her name) to be with Camille and marry her? If that is true, how can Camille not look back on that and wonder if history is repeating itself? And maybe Kayte (Kelsey's soon to be 4th wife) needs to consider that her fiance is going to dump her when she reaches her expiration date.
    Kelsey must have some serious issues with women and the true meaning of a lasting relationship. If his marriage to Kayte lasts "til death do us part" that will be a shocker. However, as old as Kelsey is, this 4th wife might make it through the rest of Kelsey's lifetime.
    I think if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4172637;
    I think if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.
    This is one of the hardest life lessons to learn ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Reunion #2 -------- tomorrow night 10 p.m. est!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4173357;
    This is one of the hardest life lessons to learn ...
    Since that's the case, I can only hope all of his exes ream him financially or pull a "Tiger/Elen play" before they marry him in the divorces. Seems to me that he should've learned a lesson by now.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4173500;
    Reunion #2 -------- tomorrow night 10 p.m. est!
    Can't wait! Although,I CAN wait to see Kyle sitting there like she's the wounded Queen Bee who's tolerating her 'enemies' and waiting for the chance to out her poor sister who she obviously hates with a passion. I'm hoping for no more 'jelly' talk with Taylor the snake. Why they feel they have to rub it into Lisa's face is beyond me. They act like two little girls getting something over on old mum. Weird. I can see Taylor enjoying Lisa's discomfort, but why Kyle? Hasn't she been friends with Lisa for years? (although I can't for the life of me understand what the attraction is between the two, esp Lisa. Kyle seems too immature for Lisa's taste. Who knows.)

[QUOTE=stcroix1;4174033;]...Taylor the snake... [\QUOTE]

If I remember my biology correctly, a snake can dislocate (or unhinge) its jaws and swallow something several times its size. I can see Taylor doing just that!

BTW, totally agree with the rest of your post!

Reunion #2 tonight!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I wonder if we'll see this on the show. Adrienne drove Charlie Sheen home from the hospital. WHAT? I thought he was in a Rehab indefinitely. Maybe this was before rehab.

Charlie Sheen -- Like Nothing Ever Happened | TMZ.com

+ Reply to Thread