+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 502 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 5020
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #881
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4168377;
    ...Taylor has taken the most-hated housewife crown from Camille. For me, anyway.

    I agree that Taylor came off far worse that she has all season last night. I think Lisa and Kim haver her figured out pretty well. Kyle may not see it because she and Taylor are two peas in a pod in their high school girl behavior.

    Loved how Lisa called Taylor out on a few things. She doesn't seem to care for Taylor the same way the viewers don't...
    I agree with your whole post, but specifically regarding Taylor. I saw no difference in Taylor, however, because I've always seen her that way. In rewatching the finale before the reunion, when Taylor met Lisa in the restaurant, I picked up on a few nuances from Taylor I'd missed before: from the moment she arrived her eyes were cold towards Lisa, and even when she tried to appear friendly it wasn't coming off. I think Taylor knows Lisa sees right through her and has to endure being around her.

    Kyle's juvenile "jelly bean" references for jealousy is just plain silly. Made me want to stick a couple of jelly beans up her nose, just for fun ya know. That would be just as mature.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  2. #882
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, D.C. area
    Posts
    674

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I was home yesterday a/c snow and watched part of the View. Kelsey Grammar was on. His contract with his musical ends in mid-February. Then he talked about producing and starring in a TV show (I assume next season) about being mayor (I think) of Chicago. He hopes to film the TV series in Chicago.

    They cut to his new girfriend who was standing with an older guy (maybe her father?). At least they didn't show his two youngest children with the girlfriend as they did on David Letterman recently (ouch).

    I wonder if he is trying to rehab his reputation after the Letterman boo-boo.

  3. #883
    FORT Fogey Duckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    934

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Opps, double post. Sorry!
    Last edited by Duckyface; 01-28-2011 at 12:17 PM.

  4. #884
    FORT Fogey Duckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    934

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4159227;
    You took the words right out of my mouth! What you wrote described my marriage 100%. My EX had a way of nit-nit-nit-picking until the point where I would be so frustrated that I would blow-up then I would be seen as the bad guy. What no one saw was the 5 hours of non-stop drinking & verbal abuse I had to deal with. It is never their fault. It is like a full glass of water where one more drop causes a flood. Don't get me wrong, Kyle is a "right fighter" & so was I. It took many months of therapy for me to see that & stop. With that said, Kyle is not responsible for the day to day care of kim. She is a grown woman & needs to get a job & a life separate from her children. Those kids are running away from her as fast as they can. Her behavior with her daughter spending the summer with her father in Houston was painful. The fact that Kim was the breadwinner of her family as a child is not Kyle's fault. That is the fault of their parents. Children should never be the ones to support their family. This is the entire reason I don't really like shows that feature children are you listening Kate, Duggars. ect.???? This is the reality when child stars are no longer stars. I will bet even money on Kim being on Dr Drew sometime in the near furture.
    You stated this so well! I'm sorry you had to go through this, and I understand completely and support you in the decisions you had to make. It's so draining and you the caretaker get no support because you are keeping their secret. In private they are mean, nasty and demanding while in public they manage to make you look like the bad guy, although you are there for them and support and care for and clean up their messes, physical, financial, emotional, legal etc., time after time, but it's a "secret" so no one knows what you're going through, only that you are irritable with that person and resentful sometimes.

    I don't think anyone who hasn't been the support system for a substance abuser over years and years will ever understand though. They will continue to think of Kyle as the bad guy and Kim the victim. Could Kyle deal better with the situation, of course she could and should, but she needs help as much as Kim. Could Kim do better? Of course. Kyle needs to get to Al Anon to learn how to deal with things ( and she needs to stay the heck away from Taylor) as much as Kim needs to get to AA, or Dr. Drew as you say.

    I so recognize that blank look in her eyes when she's drunk, but someone not familiar with an alcoholic wouldn't. Alcoholics take a lot to get to the point of stumbling and slurring as their bodies have acclimated to the alcohol, but they are drunk none the less. I feel sorry for Kim. I feel sorry for Kyle. I understand things a lot more knowing the real situation. It just goes to show that money doesn't make you happy.

    I doubt Kyle choose the sitting arrangement last night, but given that she and Kim are estranged, their kids say it's from both sides not just one, of course they weren't sitting next to each other.

    I also doubt Camille has changed much. I think she just had some good P.R. prep for the reunion. She still thought the whole show was designed to make her look bad lol
    Last edited by Duckyface; 01-28-2011 at 12:23 PM.

  5. #885
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;4167979;
    Camille is a saint compared to Kyle and Taylor... they should have been called the most hated housewives by Andy Cohen, not Camille. Anyone who treats their own blood and flesh like that deserves no respect.
    I saw through Kyle from day one. She IS overbearing and aggressive (aka "bully"). Very, very arrogant in spite of her gorgeous hair.

    Can't stand Andy Cohen -- never could. He spent an extraordinary amount of time "ganging" up on Camille, and, in my opinion not good "hosting." And to say to her that she (Camille) was the most hated housewife ever. Huh? Does anyone remember Danielle Staub?

    You go, Camille!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

  6. #886
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    i totally agree w your post, esp abt kim and kyle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4168483;
    You stated this so well! I'm sorry you had to go through this, and I understand completely and support you in the decisions you had to make. It's so draining and you the caretaker get no support because you are keeping their secret. In private they are mean, nasty and demanding while in public they manage to make you look like the bad guy, although you are there for them and support and care for and clean up their messes, physical, financial, emotional, legal etc., time after time, but it's a "secret" so no one knows what you're going through, only that you are irritable with that person and resentful sometimes.

    I don't think anyone who hasn't been the support system for a substance abuser over years and years will ever understand though. They will continue to think of Kyle as the bad guy and Kim the victim. Could Kyle deal better with the situation, of course she could and should, but she needs help as much as Kim. Could Kim do better? Of course. Kyle needs to get to Al Anon to learn how to deal with things ( and she needs to stay the heck away from Taylor) as much as Kim needs to get to AA, or Dr. Drew as you say.

    I so recognize that blank look in her eyes when she's drunk, but someone not familiar with an alcoholic wouldn't. Alcoholics take a lot to get to the point of stumbling and slurring as their bodies have acclimated to the alcohol, but they are drunk none the less. I feel sorry for Kim. I feel sorry for Kyle. I understand things a lot more knowing the real situation. It just goes to show that money doesn't make you happy.

    I doubt Kyle choose the sitting arrangement last night, but given that she and Kim are estranged, their kids say it's from both sides not just one, of course they weren't sitting next to each other.

    I also doubt Camille has changed much. I think she just had some good P.R. prep for the reunion. She still thought the whole show was designed to make her look bad lol

  7. #887
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    That was just uncomfortable to watch last night. I think the only one who came out of that smelling like a rose was Adrienne and that is probably because she only said about 3 words.

    But LOL at this exchange

    Andy: Do you actually know any poor people?

    Lisa: Well, there's you, Andy....

  8. #888
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4168556;
    Speaking of Andy's interview "...And to say to her that she (Camille) was the most hated housewife ever. Huh? Does anyone remember Danielle Staub?"
    Camille is one we can love to hate, while

    Danielle is just gutter trash (hate to have to even use those words!)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  9. #889
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtlgrl;4168339;
    From TMZ:

    Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

    "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards was confronted by cops at an airport recently after terminal staff complained she was TOO WASTED to fly ... and it was all caught on tape.
    TMZ obtained footage of a boozy Kim slurring, stammering and popping pills at San Francisco International airport back in July.

    After repeatedly bothering staff about a flight delay -- airport security arrives to the scene to help control the situation ... and cops soon discover Kim was in the wrong terminal all along.

    At one point cops say to Kim, "Have you had anything to drink today ... [the staff] is kind of concerned about your sobriety."

    We're told Kim was eventually escorted out of the airport without further incident.

    Family sources tell us they've been dealing with Kim's "issues" for a long time.
    I think we're starting to get enough confirmation now that Kim is an alcoholic with a history that the family has been trying to hush up for years. It's very sad, because it seems to me that she's in denial about it (like some of her supporters?). Maybe the public "outing", although cruel, will serve as the impetus for her to finally get some professional help?

  10. #890
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,274

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4168483;
    You stated this so well! I'm sorry you had to go through this, and I understand completely and support you in the decisions you had to make. It's so draining and you the caretaker get no support because you are keeping their secret. In private they are mean, nasty and demanding while in public they manage to make you look like the bad guy, although you are there for them and support and care for and clean up their messes, physical, financial, emotional, legal etc., time after time, but it's a "secret" so no one knows what you're going through, only that you are irritable with that person and resentful sometimes.

    I don't think anyone who hasn't been the support system for a substance abuser over years and years will ever understand though. They will continue to think of Kyle as the bad guy and Kim the victim. Could Kyle deal better with the situation, of course she could and should, but she needs help as much as Kim. Could Kim do better? Of course. Kyle needs to get to Al Anon to learn how to deal with things ( and she needs to stay the heck away from Taylor) as much as Kim needs to get to AA, or Dr. Drew as you say.

    This is so true. As Dr. Drew says, If you're not a part of the solutiion, then you're part of the problem." Those enablers are just as messed up as the alcoholic. They need treatment and support too.

    Kyle and other family are only adding to the problem by covering up, making excuses and taking care of the mess the mess Kim makes.(If we believe the stories). So, Kyle's method of being a marty and then throwing Kim under the bus on tv about her disease is just plain WRONG.

    Kyle can afford a professional intervenor to explain with family (IN PRIVATE) that Kim must go to detox, rehab and then stay in support meetings to stay sober or they are out of her life. No calls, no favors, no money, no nothing, period. And then do it. That's the only way she's going to get Kim's attention and give her a reason to recover. Why bother if she gets all this attention from her family for messing up? If these people are so smart, why don't they know all of this?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.