+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 500 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree3006Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The previews for Part 2 have me in tears. I just want to give Kim a hug - I hope she is getting some help.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4167795;
    The previews for Part 2 have me in tears. I just want to give Kim a hug - I hope she is getting some help.
    I agree...and that surely won't include her sister Kyle.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4167792;
    I didn't know this:

Kim said at the conclusion of Part 1 that all of the other Housewives were friends of Kyle, that she didn't know them!

Is this true, anyone know? Nobody disputed it at the time. Whoa, if that's true, then Kim really had the deck stacked against her.
    I believe Kyle mentioned in one of the early episodes that she was the one who invited Kim in. I've also read it other places that these women all knew Kyle already.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Taylor really is awful! I loved that Kim called her out on her "violent" threat and then when Taylor blew her off cruelly; Andy asked a viewer question stating the exact same thing, lol. Also, when a viewer said that plastic surgery made them look distorted; Taylor's face was priceless!!!!! It's no wonder she and Camille are friends. Although I didn't hate Camille quite so much tonight.....maybe she's doing damage control, but she was not as obnoxious. Taylor was just despicable.

I wonder if they will address the psychic on part 2 and how nutty that was!
    Last edited by mina; 01-27-2011 at 10:35 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4167792;
    I didn't know this:

Kim said at the conclusion of Part 1 that all of the other Housewives were friends of Kyle, that she didn't know them!

Is this true, anyone know? Nobody disputed it at the time. Whoa, if that's true, then Kim really had the deck stacked against her.
    Somewhere in the producers blog on the Bravo site for this show he states that Kyle was the first person who signed up. She brought in Lisa and Kim. Lisa was friends with Adrienne and, I think Adrienne was friends with Taylor. The producers really wanted someone connected to show business, so Kyle suggested Camille, who she knew from Maricio being the Grammer's real estate agent. I don't know how close Kyle was to Adrienne or Taylor before the show, but they ran in the same social circle. So all the ladies had at least an acquaintance with each other except for Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by mina;4167829;
    ...I wonder if they will address the psychic on part 2 and how nutty that was!
    If they don't then Andy's gonna hear from me! That was one of the craziest parts of the season!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Camille should kiss the ground Taylor (and Kyle) walk on ... they've managed to deflect a lot of hatred from her to themselves.

No use for Taylor, the sooner the others figure out her con games, the better.

Kyle invited Kim in ... then treated her like scum and allowed the others to do the same. She is still allowing them to treat her horribly, which makes her scum in my book. I don't care if my sisters and me are at each other's throats, no one else better try to jump in. Too bad Kyle never learned this at her sainted mother's knee.

Why is it so important that they make a big deal out of asserting that Kim has a drinking problem? She's never acted in an overly bitchy way, or staggering (although I hear that Taylor is captured on video not being able to stand by herself!) I think the others have much deeper problems and therefore must deflect.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4167882;
    ...Kyle invited Kim in ... then treated her like scum and allowed the others to do the same. She is still allowing them to treat her horribly, which makes her scum in my book...
    You know, it makes me think Kyle gleefully invited Kim in knowing it would make her (Kyle) look good. Anybody else see that?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4167882;
    Why is it so important that they make a big deal out of asserting that Kim has a drinking problem? She's never acted in an overly bitchy way, or staggering (although I hear that Taylor is captured on video not being able to stand by herself!) I think the others have much deeper problems and therefore must deflect.
    Kim has issues; but I see some of the others having worse issues. They pick on Kim b/c they can. She is a weak person and the others have problems and it makes them feel better to put someone else down. I feel sorry for Kim and I'm glad Adrienne made the effort to be kind to her. I can understand that Kyle might feel frustrated with Kim, but don't lead her to the slaughter so horrid people like Taylor can feel superior.

FORT Regular

When Taylor brought up Kim's state of mind, the first thing out of Kyle's mouth should have been a warning to keep her nose out if it. But she didn't, which makes her nothing less than a coward. Kyle keeps saying she's done so much for Kim, yet she can't even stand up for her sister against her "friends". I would like to see if this Taylor woman sticks around when and if Kyle really needs her; I doubt it. Camille is a saint compared to Kyle and Taylor... they should have been called the most hated housewives by Andy Cohen, not Camille. Anyone who treats their own blood and flesh like that deserves no respect.

+ Reply to Thread