+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 501 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Rewatching the Finale. Reunion Part 1 at 9 est.

All aboard for another Reunion Trainwreck/Party!

To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

OMG I can NOT stand Taylor!!!!! She is such fake and phony and now she's talking to Kyle under her breath about her sister. She is such a mean and ugly person!

I actually kinda liked Taylor early in the season but she really is a nasty person.

She knows Kim has problems and she's still going after her with both barrels. She is just an ugly, ugly person inside and out.

Anyone who would try to play one sister against another has problems, especially someone who is not family. Too bad Kyle resents her sister so much she can't see it for what it is.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4167728;
    Anyone who would try to play one sister against another has problems, especially someone who is not family. Too bad Kyle resents her sister so much she can't see it for what it is.

I agree - she's sitting with Taylor holding hands instead of sticking up for her sister. Poor Kim - I wish she had someone there that was on her side, she looks so vulnerable and alone.

I hated last episode at the party when Kim said something regarding Kyle-the catty way that Taylor responded with "I get along VERY well with your sister". It's the way that she said it. It was certainly meant as a dig at Kim, as if to say "I get along great with your sister and she can't stand you". UGH, she annoys me to no end.

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4167716;
    OMG I can NOT stand Taylor!!!!! She is such fake and phony and now she's talking to Kyle under her breath about her sister. She is such a mean and ugly person!
    Typical snake...I'd bet she can dislocate those jaws and swallow something bigger than herself. Run Kim, run!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Looks like the good stuff happens next week. Seems like Cedric's true colors slipped out at the end. Kyle actually sitting there and showing her sister some support-very nice to see but I wonder how long that will last. Looking forward to seeing the rest of this reunion next week.

-Unknown Author-

I didn't know this:

Kim said at the conclusion of Part 1 that all of the other Housewives were friends of Kyle, that she didn't know them!

Is this true, anyone know? Nobody disputed it at the time. Whoa, if that's true, then Kim really had the deck stacked against her.

+ Reply to Thread