+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 502 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne;4166221;
    JMO that if your Daughter is Paris and you are embarrassed by things that Kim does..it must be pretty bad at times. LOL
    Hadn't thought of that, started my morning off right!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4166012;
    Kyle was on Regis and Kelly - it was like she was doing "damage control" before the reunion show airs (clips have Camille and her arguing) There is a lot we dont see - but, no one tells them what to say, thats what they put out there - yes production can get tears, can orchestrate functions - but they still who they are...

What's confusing is Kim's back story - why does she believe Kyle stole her home? did Kim's acting money go to the family in the early years?I went to a convention where I met Blair from the Facts of Life - Lisa Welchel... she just put out a book and she talked about how she was on this great show, but her words were written for her, her situations were solved in 22 min - in real life she didnt know how to really function socially, how in those junior high years when all the "drama" happens, there is a learning curve - but I think Kim is like Lisa Welchel in that as a child actor, she missed a lot of learning...

add to that her 4 marriages, I get the feeling that one or two of her ex husbands took her money, or left her without money...

money is a big issue with these 2 - that's sad, and more than should be put out there for our "amusement" They need counseling, and maybe AA (and Al Anon as well)

I read a story about Kim's mother leaving all of her assets to Kyle after she died. Supposedly they were all bought with the money Kim made while acting. This could be what she was talking about????

Isn't the Reunion #1 tonight?

Isn't #2 Tuesday night?

To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4166394;
    I read a story about Kim's mother leaving all of her assets to Kyle after she died. Supposedly they were all bought with the money Kim made while acting. This could be what she was talking about????
    If that's true, it's sick. No wonder they can't get along. I'm becoming more and more convinced that they are BOTH victims of their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4166394;
    If this is true, one could extrapolate that Kim has a history of being very irresponsible with her money (I believe that was mentioned in the Hilton biography) and Big Kathy didn't trust Kim with the "family" money, even if much of it came from Kim's earnings, and left it to "stable" Kyle (and her responsible husband) to oversee, in essence forcing Kyle to be her sister's keeper. What a messy situation if true, and no wonder there are hard feelings on both sides.

FORT Fan

I think a lot of the issues do stem from the mother. I believe Kathy is only their half sister and Kim & Kyle's father adopted her. But the mother supposedly ingrained in them that they were to marry "well", and to hope for an "easy" life... or so I read.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4166477;
    If that's true, it's sick. No wonder they can't get along. I'm becoming more and more convinced that they are BOTH victims of their mother.
    They are only victims if they continue to see themselves as such. They are grown, adult, rather wealthy women who can afford therapy. A "medium" is NOT what they need.
    Were any of you as grossed out as I was that Kyle brought her mothers ashes & a lock of her hair to her medium?

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4166806;
    ...Were any of you as grossed out as I was that Kyle brought her mothers ashes & a lock of her hair to her medium?
    It didn't so much gross me out as marvel at the weirdness of it, the lacking of spirituality and focusing on tangible leftovers, as if that's going to make her dearly departed mother pay more attention to the medium.

What's with these wealthy women and their psychics? Maybe that's why I'm not wealthy, I don't have the right "connections".

IMHO people who seek out "mediums" or "psychics" to help make it through life are spiritually weak; and maybe intellectually weak also, so overchallenged, it's sad. Strong, intelligent, well-grounded people just don't seek other-world fantasies to get by. Like Nancy Reagan, who was so sure her medium could say when the president should make decisions and speeches. So sad, so weak, so pathetic.

These women have so much, yet they focus on things that drag them down. How easy it would be for them to live upstanding, strong lives, helping others and making their little worlds safe and comfortable for their children.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

From Kyle's twitter:

KyleRichards18 bracing myself for the Reunion of #RHOBH tonight...I don't know how much more of this I can take :-/
    about 3 hours ago via web

Up until she attacked her sister last week Kyle was my favorite. Now everything she says gets on my nerves. Get off the pity pot Kyle

+ Reply to Thread