+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 498 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree2981Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4088228;
    So far I love this group. Yeah, I know they're surgically unenhanced and botoxed to the max, rude, careless, egomaniacal, flamboyant, selfish, overly sexual, moneyspending harridans. But that's exactly who they are supposed to be. That's their collective job- to prance around in costly clothing, live in sumptuous homes, and try like mad to keep their husbands.

Most of them have big money that the NY & ATL women pretend to have. There's not much the RHOBH can say or do that would make me say Oh aren't they rotten, because they're what I expect them to be. I think they're pretty much what we see, not very attractive as human beings go, but I think they're a hoot! I love watching them.
    You said this sooo well!!!
    Exactly what I was thinking but didn't have the words.
    So many of the housewives (of all areas) seem to be people who ended up with lots of money but haven't a clue how to act.
    And I watch because I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4087736;
    She is a little looney tunes but I can't help but like her given my fond memories of her films. Seems like she could use the job, too, so I hope she turns things around.
    I remember her too Jexter and she was the one I looked forward to seeing the most. I feel sorry for her--she always looks so frightened and unsure of herself. It does sound like she wasn't given the opportunity to develop skills on how to live by herself and how to deal with people. I can kind of relate to her social fears. I am uncomfortable around a large group of people and it takes me a while to open up. I also have been thought of as snobbish or judgemental because people interpret being quiet and not talking a lot that way. I hope she does ok and isn't unstable in the same way Kelly or Danielle are.

FORT Fogey

I'm not liking Camille after the 2nd show. She's a braggert and has an unfortunately naive sense of her own skills.

Not that he's much better...he's a babehound and will likely always go after the next youngest thing....Camille is probably too old for him at this point. I'm curious what the divorce settlement called for.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4085196;
    If you'll notice, ALL women who keep getting plastic surgery begin to look alike -- lips and eyes. It's gradual. Joan Rivers.
    They are going to have enough numbers to start their own breed of thundercats. They look just like one with the face all pulled tight and faces not able to move.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Camille's hair looks like it came from "The Kim Z Collection". Taylor sure has some soup cooler lips on her, and then to make matters worse she brings on Linda Jenner-Thompson who was Halloween scary! But so far, I'm liking it. I can see a Paris resemblence (sp) with Kyle.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Well, if you ever wondered whether you can have a lot of money and still be miserable, this show makes it clear.

I don't think the sister should feel overly obligated to try and help her sister fix her problems. Her sister is an adult. Sometimes being close to someone means it even more difficult to help them because old baggage gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4086431;
    the maloof lady is very scary looking to me.
    She is scary but did you see the lady she had lunch with that had had kids with Bruce Jenner? Yikes!

FORT Fan

Kim makes the case about child actors - she truly doesnt have the skills, she seems desperate to be liked - and that emotional baggage was too much for her sister Kyle - surely they all have therapists? I would like it if somehow Kim connects to other child actors -

for instance Lisa Welchel from Facts of LIfe (Blaire) is doing a book tour and talks about how hard she has letting people in - how she didnt get the social skills to be appropriate in making friends - some friends take advantage of you - but she didnt learn how to distinguish at an early age - something along those lines - but there was such a parallel to what we see Kim go through - and I'm sure there are many women that were not child actors that have men take advantage of them - -

I wasn't going to watch this franchise because it hit too close to home - literally!
    But, curiousity got the best of me last night and I did watch. LOL
    They are all pretty scary.
    Camille is just trailer trash, IMO. And, sorry, but she's just fugly and looks cross eyed. I guess she expects that Kelsey should kiss the floor she walks on because she's the creative genius behind everything he does.
    I feel sorry for Kim. She's definitely got issues. But, I don't like Kyle at all. If my sister treated me like Kyle treats Kim, I'd probably disown her. Kyle is just mean and, IMO, has always felt insecure because of Kim's bigger celebrity as a child actress. Sure, Kim has definite problems, but Kyle has exacerbated and not hlped her with those problems.
    I've said before that Adrienne is frightening looking. And the fact that women would go to her plastic surgeon husband to make them look better, is just frightening. He, himself, shows a face that is the worst representation of plastic surgery there is. The guy is just frightful to look at. And she looks like a hooker with bad plastic surgery and way too much makeup.
    Taylor appears to have signed a contract with the devil to stay in a marriage based on a contract which he has can nullify at any time he wants.
    Lisa seems to just look down condescendingly on everyone.
    I'm so glad that I can just watch from my home and not have to live these women's pathetic lives. Isn't reality TV great?!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;4089229;
    She is scary but did you see the lady she had lunch with that had had kids with Bruce Jenner? Yikes!
    Elvis' ex-girlfriend and Bruce Jenners ex Linda Thompson. Yikes! Is right, she was downright scaaaaary! Lots of plastic and chemicals in that woman!
    I think Kim is going to be the hot mess on this show. She is so dependent on her kids. What is she going to do when they leave for college or get married? This apparently has something to do with her being a child acress. And she acts like she's on something, she's very neurotic and hyper. She does not look like she's had any or very little plastic surgery unlike the other women, except for Kim.

+ Reply to Thread