+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 500 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree2999Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Last night the way that Kyle was going on about having her daughter when she was so young....I thought she must have had her at 15 or 16...but she was really around 20 when she had her. Whoop-de-doo!!! That was definitely overplayed!

cedric is def a hustler and i really don't know if i believe his story.

i love paul and adrienne. they're bickering works for them, lol.

i didn't feel sorry for camille at all and i was still disgusted w her. she was still ridiculous and self centered as far as i am concerned. and she could have said NO to attending the tonys. the way she was acting was assinine as it was apparent kelsey was completely uninterested in anything she was saying/doing.

I had my oldest when I was 22. He is going to turn 30 this year which I find rather odd since I am only 29
    My youngest graduated from college last year & I will admit I cried.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4147944;
    i didn't feel sorry for camille at all and i was still disgusted w her. she was still ridiculous and self centered as far as i am concerned. and she could have said NO to attending the tonys. the way she was acting was assinine as it was apparent kelsey was completely uninterested in anything she was saying/doing.
    EXACTLY!!!! I mean...come on! You go to New York to attend the Tony's with your husband & get put up in a hotel not the apartment you lovinly decorated!!!! PLEASE!!!
    If my husband did that to me, he would have been attending the Tony's in a wheelchair! Did he tell her he wanted a divorce before or after the Tony's? I must have slept through that part.

Enjoyed the graduation / party.
    Good to see Kyle's ex - Farrah looks just like him. I think, apart from the hair color, she looks nothing like Kyle or the Richards / Hilton clan. Very pretty girl.
    I enjoy Paul - he's so funny. Adrienne, while I like that she doesn't cause trouble, I still find her very boring and I dislike her treatment of Paul.
    Looks like Lisa is not too enamored of Taylor. I do think Taylor did a lot, by the way, to duel the fire with Camille.
    I did like that Kyle was nice to Kim last night at the graduation. I sure hope she doesn't reignite the fire with Kim in next week's episode, but it looks like she might due to the promos.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4147950;
    EXACTLY!!!! I mean...come on! You go to New York to attend the Tony's with your husband & get put up in a hotel not the apartment you lovinly decorated!!!! PLEASE!!!
    If my husband did that to me, he would have been attending the Tony's in a wheelchair! Did he tell her he wanted a divorce before or after the Tony's? I must have slept through that part.
    Supposedly he told her he wanted a divorce before the Tony's but she claims that he then told her he wanted her to go with him to the Tony's anyway and that while she was there for the event (in NY) maybe a reconciliation might even take place. I can't help thinking that he never said that (re: the reconcilation, which became more obvious when he wouldn't let Camille into/stay in their NY apt.)...it was something Camille made up so she would have a legitimate reason to go to NY and go with him to the event. Why would someone call you and say the marriage is over and they want a divorce and then in the next breathe tell you that maybe you can reconcile if you were to spend some time together? That doesn't make sense.

I also think that Cedric is a hustler. I don't believe his story. It may have some bits of truth, but he's working Lisa right now and her husband can see it clearly.

As for Camille, I can't understand why she went to the awards show either. It all must simply boil down to the fact that she's is a fame whore who likes to look down on others, and this was one of her last chances to sit on the Kelsey perch and pretend that everything else is beneath them.

Obviously she has learned to do smoke and mirror acts while married to Kelsey. Problem is I think she may have begun to believe some of them. That's her bad. Also, all of that chirping about Kelsey cross dressing is nothing more than a woman scorned. That being said, Kelsey is a creep. Don't like Camille. Never will. Watching her on this show made me wonder why he would marry her in the first place...but he did. He married her and made a family with her, and he went about ending it very badly. I don't wish that on anyone.

Like someone said-take the 30mil and run.Crap like this happens to women everyday and sometimes they don't get 30 cents.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Do any of the Beverly Hills HWs really support themselves? Could they live their lifestyles as they do with money that they earn. I realize they are married and it's marital/joint money, but what percentage do they contribute? Just curious?

Lisa and especially Adrienne definitely are the "bread winners" in their families.

The restaurants were all started by Ken, not Lisa.
    Adrienne has a lot of money, but so does Paul. Hard to say who has more.

Kyle's husband works for Kyle's brother in law - it's Hilton and Hyland real estate. Rick Hilton is Kathy's husband; Paris' dad.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread