+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 503 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I actually really enjoyed the first episode!!!!! These women are such a trip!!! Am I the only one that thinks Kyle kind of looks like Brooke Shields??? Anyway, I actually liked all the housewives except for Taylor. She just came off as TOO fake and phony. Especially when she was so matter of fact about her marriage being all about money and being worried her husband would trade her in for a younger model.......I don't know.......something about that just really rubbed me the wrong way. I know that a ton of marriages are based on money and not love but to be so fine with it and matter of fact just makes me feel like she must be REALLY materialistic. I also felt it was very rude to sit with her back towards that one girl who has a hard time in social situations.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4086774;
    I actually really enjoyed the first episode!!!!! These women are such a trip!!! Am I the only one that thinks Kyle kind of looks like Brooke Shields??? Anyway, I actually liked all the housewives except for Taylor. She just came off as TOO fake and phony. Especially when she was so matter of fact about her marriage being all about money and being worried her husband would trade her in for a younger model.......I don't know.......something about that just really rubbed me the wrong way. I know that a ton of marriages are based on money and not love but to be so fine with it and matter of fact just makes me feel like she must be REALLY materialistic. I also felt it was very rude to sit with her back towards that one girl who has a hard time in social situations.
    I liked it too! I expected to hate it, so I was happy. Kyle is very pretty. She looks like Brook Shields, Demi Moore, her sister when she was a child acress, and Paris Hilton (her niece) all rolled into one. I'm probably missing other look-alikes in this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4086774;
    I see Demi Moore with a little of Paris mixed in.
    I think maybe Taylor speaks that way because she's very much aware of the possibility of that happening to her (being replaced) and she's trying to show that she's not some innocent trusting girl. I think she feels she'll do whatever she has to do to prevent it but if it happens, then she's prepared. And when I say she'll do "anything' I think we have to include having the ugliest unnatural lips because why else would anyone keep them after looking in a mirror??
    As for turning her back to the other Hilton girl - Kim, that may have been just some editing by BRAVO. Kim obviously has self esteem issues and often insecure people see rude or insulting behavior where none was really meant.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'll probably keep watching, but I have to say that the first episode just creeped me out. All the plastic surgery and arrogance. I just kind of cringed through the whole episode.

Finally caught up with the show yesterday.....

Not sure what to think just yet. Way too much hair and "plumping".

So far the only ones worth watch are Kyle and Lisa. Both don't seem to take themselves so seriously.

Why is Kim even on this show? She seems a little unstable to me.

I think they should make the show all about that little dog "Jiggy". How adorable. I could watch him all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4087221;
    Finally caught up with the show yesterday.....

Not sure what to think just yet. Way too much hair and "plumping".

So far the only ones worth watch are Kyle and Lisa. Both don't seem to take themselves so seriously.

Why is Kim even on this show? She seems a little unstable to me.

I think they should make the show all about that little dog "Jiggy". How adorable. I could watch him all day.

I agree about Kim. I was so excited to see her on the show because I remembered her and liked her as a child star. But she seems to really need some help and on WWHL she looked like she was on some heavy meds (or really drunk).

FORT Fogey

She is a little looney tunes but I can't help but like her given my fond memories of her films. Seems like she could use the job, too, so I hope she turns things around.

I expected to hate this show but was pleasantly surprised that most of these women are pretty open about their foibles & vulnerabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4087736;
    She is a little looney tunes but I can't help but like her given my fond memories of her films. Seems like she could use the job, too, so I hope she turns things around.

Me too Jexter - plus she seems to have such a frightened look on her face all the time. She must have had a hard life - I feel so sorry for her. I feel sorry for her sister too who feels she has to take care of her. That has to be a full time job.

So far I love this group. Yeah, I know they're surgically unenhanced and botoxed to the max, rude, careless, egomaniacal, flamboyant, selfish, overly sexual, moneyspending harridans. But that's exactly who they are supposed to be. That's their collective job- to prance around in costly clothing, live in sumptuous homes, and try like mad to keep their husbands.

Most of them have big money that the NY & ATL women pretend to have. There's not much the RHOBH can say or do that would make me say Oh aren't they rotten, because they're what I expect them to be. I think they're pretty much what we see, not very attractive as human beings go, but I think they're a hoot! I love watching them.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread