+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 521 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree3194Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't think she was deliberately trying to look sexy. I think it's just the way those big lips seem to work / appear.
    I remember on the White Party episode when Lisa couldn't get her mouth around the double Fatburger, so she told Taylor to try. And, Taylor succeeded.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4145693;
    I don't think she was deliberately trying to look sexy. I think it's just the way those big lips seem to work / appear.
    I remember on the White Party episode when Lisa couldn't get her mouth around the double Fatburger, so she told Taylor to try. And, Taylor succeeded.
    After reading your post, I got to thinking maybe I had misjudged Taylor also when she ate the cotton candy. Went to YouTube and watched a couple of videos.
    Nope, she knew exactly what she was doing.

I adore sugar, esp. cotton candy and I have never eaten it in the same manner as she did.
    As a woman, I'm very much aware of how some things look. Although I love certain food items that can be found at public places like amusement parks, such as frozen chocolate bananas, big fat dill pickles, torpedo shaped lollipops, popsicles, etc. I won't eat them in public. I naively did so once and that was the end of that. I forgot that there are people out there that don't mind making crude remarks .

I agree....She did appear to be going for the sexy look with the cotton candy.

I don't mind eating frozen bananas, big pickles, popsicles, etc. in public. I just bite into them. Takes away any misconceptions.

Taylor has flat flubbery fish lips-- but that doesn't make her an idiot--- she's savvy enough to know exactly how her cotton candy sucking would look.

Unfortunately, I think she's trying to seduce her own husband, who apparently doesn't give a rip, even when looking back at the footage of her antics. She doesn't have much to work with, but she's willing to give it all she's got, even when it makes her look pathetic.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Guys, you all make some great points.
    Definitely food, or shall we say, LIPS, for thought?!!
    I think I will never look at Taylor the same way again!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4146121;
    ....She doesn't have much to work with, but she's willing to give it all she's got....
    I think this is why I give her a few props. She's workin' it the best way she knows how.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4145780;
    After reading your post, I got to thinking maybe I had misjudged Taylor also when she ate the cotton candy. Went to YouTube and watched a couple of videos.
    Nope, she knew exactly what she was doing.

I adore sugar, esp. cotton candy and I have never eaten it in the same manner as she did.
    As a woman, I'm very much aware of how some things look. Although I love certain food items that can be found at public places like amusement parks, such as frozen chocolate bananas, big fat dill pickles, torpedo shaped lollipops, popsicles, etc. I won't eat them in public. I naively did so once and that was the end of that. I forgot that there are people out there that don't mind making crude remarks .
    at this post! (I'm remembering a time for me: a football game and a pickle which ended up being hurridly thrown away after only 1/3 gone!)

I agree Taylor knew just what she was doing. The camera was right in her face practically. She probably cringed along with the rest of us on watching herself later. Shoot, I've caught myself in a mirror making a cringeworthy face or something and stopped immediately! I can't imagine what a camera could catch if filming all the time... I don't think it's Taylor's big lips that makes her look so odd as her huge mouth. I'm not trying to be mean, altho it sounds that way--- she just has a Julia Roberts sized mouth, and line it with out sized lips and you've got something cringeworthy all by itself--- and even more if it's opened wide licking at cotton candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4146121;
    Unfortunately, I think she's trying to seduce her own husband, who apparently doesn't give a rip, even when looking back at the footage of her antics. She doesn't have much to work with, but she's willing to give it all she's got, even when it makes her look pathetic.
    This just makes me so sad for Taylor.

I really wonder if any of these women realize what they are revealing to all of us.....Did they think we would envy their life because of all the material goods they have in abundance? Did they ever consider that we all have not-so-good things in our lives that we wouldn't want the rest of the world to know?
    I don't care how much money or fame you have, you will still have saddness, loss, insecurity, bad luck, unhappy relationships, tradegy, etc etc.

FORT Fanatic

I know this makes me an evil person but I loved Camillia's suffering today. I still think one should end a marriage and not resort to cheating. That makes the cheater scum. But if someone in this world had to get cheated on I am glad it is Camillia.

HE WILL NEVER EMOTIONAL FULFILL YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;4147590;
    I know this makes me an evil person but I loved Camillia's suffering today. I still think one should end a marriage and not resort to cheating. That makes the cheater scum. But if someone in this world had to get cheated on I am glad it is Camillia.

HE WILL NEVER EMOTIONAL FULFILL YOU!
    Apparently, they rarely slept together during their marriage............he was a mess when they married and helped him with his sobriety. She was always supportive and they lived quite private lives. Great actor, but he's always been a cheater with all his relationships. Old news. Bravo editing to make her look like the bad guy. I don't buy into all of it. She'd be nuts to go back.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread