+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 503 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

i find comments like this soooooo ridiculous . . . . . people are SUPPOSED to age. geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4134272;

On a very catty note, it's pretty clear that Kyle and Kim have had little to no plastic surgery in the face but Kyle should probably think about it...she is looking old.

bc the producers told her too, lol.

i don't know if i completely believed cedric's story. i am glad him and lisa had a falling out, lol. i think he was just using her at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4141278;
    I missed the first few minutes, but I didn't understand why Kyle would ask the Frenchman at a happy occasion in public about a childhood she knew had been extremely painful.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4143875;
    i find comments like this soooooo ridiculous . . . . . people are SUPPOSED to age. geez.
    Regarding Kyle and Kim needing plastic surgery because they're starting to need it---- I totally agree with you Buttahfly. I think they both look GREAT for their ages and would love to be that toned/ great looking. I'm a few years older and wish now that I'd kept toning my arms so I could wear the sleeveless look as good as they do.

Look at what going overboard on the plastic surgery has done for Taylor! And I don't just mean her poor lips. Those super high cheekbones, sunken cheeks and large defined jawline make her look like a nutcracker! Or Madam. During her 20's themed party where she wore that red lipstick and screamed in wide open-mouthed delight as each Housewife arrived was truly bizarre. I felt sorry for her knowing she would watch it (probably by herself) later...

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4142042;
    {snip}
    I don't know ....maybe I'm being too hard on Taylor but this whole resume sounds a little off to me. How do you go from being a sales rep for pharmaceutical company to being president of such a different type of company?? Not that I understand much of the resume since it's all in initials and in big words that may or may not say anything at all. Being a drug company rep is not a difficult job to get. Look at all the past Bachelors and Bachelorettes that are reps.
    Or maybe I'm just a pessimist about these women. I'm not saying a woman can't run a company more advanced than her experience but I'm just not buying it with Taylor.
    I'm totally with you! I'm not buying into Taylor's "resume". I'm IN the I.T. field and do quite a number of SAP projects. From where I'm sitting, she has no credibility as the head of any technology company. At best she's the name on the letterhead where someone else does ALL of the heavy lifting (including deciding on the name of the company and the associated logo).

I have nothing against Taylor. I'm sure she's a lovely woman but she has no education and stands solely on a house of cards built upon eggshells. Sure, they may be Faberge' eggs, but yanno, I'm just sayin....

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Kim and Kyle look great for their age? Really? Not in my book and not by a long shot
    Kyle is attractive... but she looks older than her age (she'll turn 42 tomorrow).
    Kim and I are the same age... and she looks AT LEAST 10 years older than me. Being too thin (which I think Kim is) is not aesthetically pleasing... it ages you prematurely. Being thin, in good shape, with good muscle tone coming from actually taking good care of yourself is more attractive... IMO.

I read where Lisa said she (herself) is 5'5 and weighs 120 pounds... and feels enormous in comparison to the other ladies.

Kyle has stated in one episode where she's a size 2-4 which is hard in Beverly Hills when you're surrounded but size 00's all the time.

I love this show but do have to marvel at how anyone can survive living in such an fake/phony/plastic/ridiculous world. How do they keep their marbles?! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4144076;

Look at what going overboard on the plastic surgery has done for Taylor! And I don't just mean her poor lips. Those super high cheekbones, sunken cheeks and large defined jawline make her look like a nutcracker! Or Madam.
    Not all of Taylor's strange look comes from plastic surgery. The lips and the unlined skin (Botox)and possibly cheek implants are there but the rest comes from being too, too thin. The face wasn't meant to look like a skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;4144190;
    Kim and Kyle look great for their age? Really? Not in my book and not by a long shot
    Kyle is attractive... but she looks older than her age (she'll turn 42 tomorrow).
    Kim and I are the same age... and she looks AT LEAST 10 years older than me. Being too thin (which I think Kim is) is not aesthetically pleasing... it ages you prematurely.
    Totally agree with you here. I always remember reading long ago that Kathleen Turner, who was once sooo beautiful (Body Heat, Romancing the Stone) said that as you age you pick either your face or your rear end (she said a$$). Stay thin and your face ages, get fat and your rear gets big. She said she picked her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;4144190;
    I love this show but do have to marvel at how anyone can survive living in such an fake/phony/plastic/ridiculous world. How do they keep their marbles?! LOL!
    So true!! I don't live in BH but it trickles down to most of Southern California, especially in more affluent areas. It's a never ending quest of who has more and there's always someone who has more. It's easy to get sucked into that whirlpool and I would imagine it's a prerequiste in Beverly Hills.

As for "losing their marbles"...... most don't appear to have many of them.

lol, this made me giggle. taylor def scares me tho!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4144076;
    Regarding Kyle and Kim needing plastic surgery because they're starting to need it---- I totally agree with you Buttahfly. I think they both look GREAT for their ages and would love to be that toned/ great looking. I'm a few years older and wish now that I'd kept toning my arms so I could wear the sleeveless look as good as they do.

Look at what going overboard on the plastic surgery has done for Taylor! And I don't just mean her poor lips. Those super high cheekbones, sunken cheeks and large defined jawline make her look like a nutcracker! Or Madam. During her 20's themed party where she wore that red lipstick and screamed in wide open-mouthed delight as each Housewife arrived was truly bizarre. I felt sorry for her knowing she would watch it (probably by herself) later...

I really found Kyle charming this episode. I was getting so sick of the Camille and her drama, seriously, someone act like an adult and just end it! I still didn't like Kyle questioning the book - take it as a joke and leave it at that. But, I really loved watching her interact with everyone else last night. Especially Taylor. That was so sweet. And I know some think this is what Taylor deserves, but I still feel sad for her. Her life must be so lonely.

I liked Taylor the first episode, then the few after that she bugged me with the over the top trying to be soooo BH. The last episode I actually felt sorry for her. I'm wondering if she thought once she married money... I mean Russell, she thought she could change him and life would be wonderful?

I actually know someone like Taylor, huge home, seemingly perfect family, controlling doctor husband-- she's rich but miserable. She thought 'hubby' would change after marriage, but he got worse. They have 2 children and a prenup and now he's becoming abusive... Everytime I see Taylor lately I think of my friend. The person you marry is never going to change. And if he's got a prenup and is a control freak then you're never going to be happy. Poor (social climbing, naive)Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4145012;
    lol, this made me giggle. taylor def scares me tho!

Everytime I see her I think of her eating that cotton candy. I'm nowhere near a prude - that was soooooo disgusting! Was she trying to look sexy? Ew ew ew.....

+ Reply to Thread