+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 503 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;4141177;
    I think Kyle is insecure and has some jealousy surrouding Camille and her husband. Someone mentioned in one of the earlier episodes Camille flirting with Kyle's husband and this may have beeen where all the trouble started. And I noticed the way Kyles husband was eyeing her hairdresser in last nights scene. So it may be she has cause to feel insecure.

I too wonder what is up with Taylors husband. Maybe he is very introverted and doesn't do social scenes that well?
    If Kyle is insecure, my guess is it's only because her husband is a real estate agent (or broker, don't know which) which is a very tough business right now. She certainly doesn't have anything to be jealous about regarding her husband because Mauricio clearly adores her --- although yes, I've also noticed his wandering eye several times on the show. A couple of times on the Las Vegas episode and now again last ngiht.

It was sooooo sad watching Taylor sadly watching everyone having a great time at the party -- and especially watching Kyle and Mauricio flirting with each other. I don't know if she knew what she was getting into with Russell when she married him, but I'm sure she hoped he would be affectionate and romantic with her. He obviously is not --- in fact he reminds me very much of Teresa's husband Joe who clearly didn't want Teresa touching him --- and made no bones about it. I could be very wrong, but I don't see Taylor's marriage lasting much longer.

PA Snow Bunny your comment about Camille's 4 nannies was hilarious! I don't think we have to worry about home girl. With her $50 Million, she'll have her 4 nannies, her whole household staff and more. . . including her paid friends!!!

FORT Fanatic

I'm thinking Taylor's scene was a set up to a future divorce we may be hearing about soon. Just like they did with NeNe. Kind of giving us a preview of what is to come, or what we may read about soon. Never did see a connection between these two, even when their daughter had her birthday party.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I think Camille is jealous of Kyle because of Kyle's great relationship with Maricio. Cami knows she doesn't have a husband who adores her.

I think Kyle on the otherhand is jealous of Cami's body and money. Mainly because of the way Cami flaunts it and tries to make others believe she is better than everyone else. (which isn't working for her no matter how hard she tries). The other housewives don't do that.

This is why I don't think they will ever get along. They will never get past these things.

Poor Taylor.... No matter how much money she has at her disposal to spend she's never going to be happy as long as she's married to Russell. Money can't buy you love.

FORT Fanatic

I missed the first few minutes, but I didn't understand why Kyle would ask the Frenchman at a happy occasion in public about a childhood she knew had been extremely painful.

I always thought the first responsibility as a hostess of a party to make sure her guests were comfortable. If none of the other ladies brought a bathing suit, don't put on your bikini & jump in the pool with their husbands. If you felt sweaty...go upstairs & take a quick shower.
    I just loved how 2 of her nannies were watching Camille's kids swimming with Camille IN THE POOL!
    I am sorry but unless you are truely a plublicity wh*re, you do not allow a TV crew to film you having a very personal, private phone call from your husband to discuss ending your marriage. (this was the preview for next week) Who here would have told the cameras to stop filming & would have taken that call in private?
    From what I gathered from what Kyle talking to Cedric, I think she was curious as to how he ended up living with Lisa for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4141166;
    I know she's a gold digger and all, but I feel really bad for Taylor. She seems to be pining away for some sign of affection from her husband. I am glad she stayed behind when he left the party, but wish she had been able to enjoy herself more.

NOPE, Taylor is far from a gold digger ... she has her own career.

Taylor Armstrong Founder/President. Mrs. Armstrong is the co-founder and President of eImplement, Inc., a management consulting firm specializing in ERP solutions for SAP and Oracle, IT Infrastructure Planning and Content Management. The primary goal of eImplement is to further empower Fortune 1000 companies to better utilize their existing tools through strategic planning and upgrades in core modules and sub areas such as COPA, COGS and Dynamic Forecasting. Mrs. Armstrong is a partner of Patchi Chocolate USA, a founding shareholder of FamilyFilter.com and a Director of Crescent Financial Partners, Inc., (this is Russell's company) a Los Angeles based private merchant banking firm. Prior to launching her entrepreneurial career, Mrs. Armstrong worked as a Sales Representative for both Pfizer Pharmaceuticals and Medtronic. Mrs. Armstrong is an active supporter of the 1736 Family Crisis Center, b InTune Foundation, Big Brothers and Sisters and United Friends of the Children

I was extremely impressed when I read this about Taylor!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4141338;
    NOPE, Taylor is far from a gold digger ... she has her own career.

Taylor Armstrong Founder/President. Mrs. Armstrong is the co-founder and President of eImplement, Inc., a management consulting firm specializing in ERP solutions for SAP and Oracle, IT Infrastructure Planning and Content Management. The primary goal of eImplement is to further empower Fortune 1000 companies to better utilize their existing tools through strategic planning and upgrades in core modules and sub areas such as COPA, COGS and Dynamic Forecasting. Mrs. Armstrong is a partner of Patchi Chocolate USA, a founding shareholder of FamilyFilter.com and a Director of Crescent Financial Partners, Inc., (this is Russell's company) a Los Angeles based private merchant banking firm. Prior to launching her entrepreneurial career, Mrs. Armstrong worked as a Sales Representative for both Pfizer Pharmaceuticals and Medtronic. Mrs. Armstrong is an active supporter of the 1736 Family Crisis Center, b InTune Foundation, Big Brothers and Sisters and United Friends of the Children

I was extremely impressed when I read this about Taylor!

good lord, I had no idea! if that's the case, she needs to get out of that loveless marriage ASAP!

Does anyone know when Kelsey presumably became involved with this new girlfriend? Did he meet her when flying to New York from LA???? Just curious...I was trying to put a timeline on when the affair started..and when he finally 'fessed up to Camille..and how that all fit together with this series.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;4141462;
    Does anyone know when Kelsey presumably became involved with this new girlfriend? Did he meet her when flying to New York from LA???? Just curious...I was trying to put a timeline on when the affair started..and when he finally 'fessed up to Camille..and how that all fit together with this series.
    Does anyone know the time line of the show because last night Camille stated something about going to the TONY's and they are always in June. So this series was all before June? I thought they showed us previews of her in a beautiful red dress that she was wearing to the Tony's and yet we have not actually seen that epi? And last night Camille was telling someone that she is hearing less and less from Kelsey ... ?

I saw this on WIKI:
    On June 14, 2010, Donatacci and Grammer appeared together at the Tony Awards. It was announced on July 1, 2010 that Donatacci had filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. About five weeks later, it was announced that Kelsey had a new girlfriend, Kayte Walsh and she was pregnant. Unfortunately, Kayte had a miscarriage, which was announced in October.

Kayte is a 29-year-old stewardess for Virgin Atlantic Airways. She is 26 years younger than Kelsey. The two met on a flight to New York, before Kelsey had started divorce proceedings from Camille.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;4141177;
    I think Kyle is insecure and has some jealousy surrouding Camille and her husband. Someone mentioned in one of the earlier episodes Camille flirting with Kyle's husband and this may have beeen where all the trouble started. And I noticed the way Kyles husband was eyeing her hairdresser in last nights scene. So it may be she has cause to feel insecure.

I too wonder what is up with Taylors husband. Maybe he is very introverted and doesn't do social scenes that well?
    I don't think that Kyle is at all insecure or worried about Mauricio and Camille, but she has stated several times that although she trusts her husband, she doesn't enjoy women like Camille throwing their "stuff" in his direction, which I imagine happens all the time. Can't say I blame her, but when your man is that hot (and in a business where he needs to be very social), them's the breaks.

That said, Camille is so clearly jealous of Kyle (and constantly claiming the opposite is clear projection) that it explains why she needed to feel like she "won" the fight with her, and continues to portray herself as the victim, who was magnanimous enough to finally let it go, but not before making it clear to us that Kyle had been the one to apologize.

+ Reply to Thread