+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 503 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Giggy did confirm that they are filming the reunion today - amd that is a totally ridiculous statement by me! I can't wait to see it!

Speaking for someone who spoke to her only sister an hour and a half before she died unexpectedly, Kyle and Kim better get their crap together. You never know when life is going to punch you in the stomach and knock the wind right out of you. They are sisters, they need to start acting like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;4137962;
    My hubby and I caught some eps I hadnt seen this weekend, and he pointed out how cold Kelsey was to Camille in New York. When did he tell her he wanted a divorce, was it after that or before??
    Camille seems that she ENJOYS causing the drama. It seems she knows if she puts the seed in there that pretty soon they will all be bickering with each other too. I totally dont understand the Kim/Kyle relationship... I kinda thought Kim doest speak up for Kyle because she knows she a bit flighty and doesnt want to say the wrong thing.
    Watching how he was towards her in the New York episode, if they had a true marriage, how could she not know!? However, if reports (I think Camille's interview in People) are to be believed, he told her after this - actually, when she goes back to New York for the Tony Awards.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;4137962;
    When did he tell her he wanted a divorce, was it after that or before??
    From what I gather, the timeline is: early 2010 (like Feb. or March) Kelsey goes to NY to start rehearsals for La Cage April 18, 2010 was opening night, which is the performance the housewives all went to. Camille said she started hearing rumors about Kelsey cheating in early June. She asked him about it and eventually he confirmed he wanted a divorce. He wanted her to keep up appearances at the Tony Awards though so she went as his date. The Tony Awards were June 13th. July 1st Camille filed for divorce. mid August Kelsey confirmed that Katye was pregnant. I don't know how far along she was at that point but she couldn't have conceived later than probably early July I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan;4138556;
    From what I gather, the timeline is: early 2010 (like Feb. or March) Kelsey goes to NY to start rehearsals for La Cage April 18, 2010 was opening night, which is the performance the housewives all went to. Camille said she started hearing rumors about Kelsey cheating in early June. She asked him about it and eventually he confirmed he wanted a divorce. He wanted her to keep up appearances at the Tony Awards though so she went as his date. The Tony Awards were June 13th. July 1st Camille filed for divorce. mid August Kelsey confirmed that Katye was pregnant. I don't know how far along she was at that point but she couldn't have conceived later than probably early July I'd say.
    This is pretty much exactly what I have heard/figured out. Kelesy was pretty cold and distant with Camille backstage but who's to know if that's different from any other communication between them. It would be a giant red flag to me with my husband but everyone is different. No, I take that back. Not a red flag but a total admission of guilt. By his actions, I would definitely know for sure! But then we'd never do anything that would keep us apart for almost a year. That in itself tells you something about the state of their marriage.

I did know that Camille knew by the time they went to the Tony awards together. I'll never understand these women (particularly politician's wives) who "stand by their man" after the truth of his deception has been revealed to the whole world. No amount of money could pursuade me to stand by the lying cheating jerk.
    He made his bed, so he can damn well lie in it all by himself.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;4138454;
    Speaking for someone who spoke to her only sister an hour and a half before she died unexpectedly, Kyle and Kim better get their crap together. You never know when life is going to punch you in the stomach and knock the wind right out of you. They are sisters, they need to start acting like it.
    That's so sad, kidstookitall. I'm so sorry for your loss. I guess if anyone would know that it's so important to heal those wounds, it's you.

Thanks guys for the info. I still havent seen the Tony ep, so I didnt know when she knew.

kidstookitall...Im with you! I have 2 sisters and there isnt a time when we are together that I dont tell them I love them before I leave. I cant imagine, I feel for your loss. I know every relationship is different, but in my case I have learned my sisters are the best friends I could ever hope for!

Cant wait to see the reunion!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;4139447;
    Thanks guys for the info. I still havent seen the Tony ep, so I didnt know when she knew.

kidstookitall...Im with you! I have 2 sisters and there isnt a time when we are together that I dont tell them I love them before I leave. I cant imagine, I feel for your loss. I know every relationship is different, but in my case I have learned my sisters are the best friends I could ever hope for!

Cant wait to see the reunion!
    My sister was my best friend. With 5 brothers, we had to be. It's been a little over 2 years, and it is still hard to fanthom she is gone. I understand when you are younger (teens and early twentys) that there might be friction between sisters, but when you are Kyle and Kims age, there is no excuse. Kim and Kyle act like my 3 and 2 year old grandchildren.

Camille Grammer Quitting 'Housewives of Bev Hills'

CamO is said to be opting out of the next season.

Sooooo.... she thought she could beat the system, thought she could get viewers to love how wonderfully superior she is, thought she could show RHs how it's done. Hah! I guess she's just plain had it with herself. So to speak.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;4139557;
    My sister was my best friend. With 5 brothers, we had to be. It's been a little over 2 years, and it is still hard to fanthom she is gone. I understand when you are younger (teens and early twentys) that there might be friction between sisters, but when you are Kyle and Kims age, there is no excuse. Kim and Kyle act like my 3 and 2 year old grandchildren.
    I am so sorry for your loss.

I raised my much younger sister when our Mom died.
    We have a very strong bond, though we certainly went through some very difficult times.

I place fault with Kyle; not Kim.
    At the age of 42, Kyle doesn't seem to realize that friends can come and go, but a sister is there forever.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread