+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 519 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree3150Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I spend so much time staring at Taylor's lips that I find it hard to listen to what she is saying. Talk about distracting!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4134608;
    I spend so much time staring at Taylor's lips that I find it hard to listen to what she is saying. Talk about distracting!
    I have the same issue!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Two weeks with no new episode is Ridiculous!! Same for Atlanta!! I can't find anything on tv, not even to tape and watch later. I had to tape some Classic Movies just to appease my dvr fix.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;4134473;
    The women weren't confused on what the fake cigarette was for. They were confused on why Allison was smoking it like an attention seeking psychopath.
    I agree. I think if Allison was using the electronic cigarette to help her with her cravings while she quits the real thing, no one would have a problem with it. But she handled it so oddly. I wonder if she really was a smoker because she didn't hold it like one, or inhale like one, etc etc. It was all very bizarre.

Kyle has a right to be mad at Kim. She knows what happened that night and continues not to be on her side. If my sibling knew I was in the right against a crazy person and didn't defend me I would be pretty ticked too. Naturally I feel for Kyle as her relationship is like that of Bethenny and Kelly. There is no reasoning with that level of dumb.
    It's the Kyle-Kim Two Step. Kyle belittles Kim, then Kim refuses to have Kyle's back. Rinse and repeat.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 12-31-2010 at 02:30 AM.

FORT Fan

It has been explained about a million times why all the girls were in one limo and the sister was in another. There was a severe traffic issue that would have put hours on someone's trip had they gone with Kim.

Kyle has a right to be mad at Kim. She knows what happened that night and continues not to be on her side. If my sibling knew I was in the right against a crazy person and didn't defend me I would be pretty ticked too. Naturally I feel for Kyle as her relationship is like that of Bethenny and Kelly. There is no reasoning with that level of dumb.
    I have no problem with Kim heading for head by herself. That wasn't the mean part. I do think that Kyle was very flippant with Kim though when Kim called her later and Kyle refused to answer and made derogatory comments. it is that behavior towards her sister that I have a problem with.

Maybe Kyle wasn't right and that is why Kim isn't supporting her. All Kim has said is that Camille misinterpreted something, not that Kyle never said anything. Haven't we seen the way Kyle and Camille fight to guess at what happened. A guess: the conversation did start as idle questioning about plans and Camille's trip to Hawaii. When asked why Kelsey wouldn't be there Camille became defensive, and Kyle wouldn't let it go (does she ever?) and escalated the problem. The argument was escalated until Kyle made some comment that Camille "mis-interpreted." So now we see Kyle and Camille going at it (and they are both equally responsible imo), Kyle turning to Kim for support, Kim then deflecting the request for support (since Kyle isn't in the "right" or innocent) by going after Taylor and suddenly four people are arguing.

Well, at least Adrienne and Lisa have the good grace to stay out of the dirt. I would love to see six women like them living good lives, showing the beautiful side of their world to the public. I had rather thought that the RHBH, being women of prominence and means would not be trashing themselves the way CamO, Kyle, and Kim have done.

Taylor/Shauna, not so much. I think she's dizzied and demoralized by the fact that her shelf life is coming to an end.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4135975;
    Taylor/Shauna, not so much. I think she's dizzied and demoralized by the fact that her shelf life is coming to an end.
    I always get the feeling that Taylor walks on eggshells and wakes up every morning thinking: "Oh, my, I'm still here in the sunlight!! One more day to enjoy!"
    She knows she has a deadline, just not sure when that is. How sad to live your life like that. Hope the major money and all it entails makes it worth it to her.
    If I had to wait everyday for the proverbial other shoe to drop, I think I'd first check into the nearest funny farm.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4134614;
    I have the same issue!
    I'm afraid I do, too. I try not to though.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

So I was rewatching a bunch of the old episodes yesterday and noticed some things that maybe I didn't notice the first time around.

I really don't like how Kyle treats Kim, at all. Kyle seems to think that Kim should do whatever Kyle thinks Kim should do and Kyle really doesn't know how to handle it when Kim wants to do something different. Kyle is always talking about how Kim didn't have her back yet Kyle doesn't ever seem to have Kim's back. Like when Kim's daughter wanted to live with her dad for the summer and Kim specifically asked Kyle for her support. I know that Kyle didn't agree that Kim's daughter shouldn't go and she certainly shouldn't have lied and said she did, but the way she handled it was all wrong. She could have told Kim that she didn't see anything wrong with the daughter going but also acknowledged that this was going to be difficult for Kim. She could have been more encouraging to Kim and said "I know you're going to have a hard time with it but she's growing up and needs to do this. You can go out to visit her and while she's gone you and I will do this, this and this to keep you busy." She could have told her niece that her mom was just having a hard time letting go. But Kyle instead just took the bitchy route and made Kim feel like an idiot.

Camille only has "friends" who kiss her butt. Anyone who doesn't think she's right up there with Mother Teresa doesn't last long in Camille's world. She only knows how to communicate with men through sex and that's why she wasn't offended in the least when Paul started stuffing $5 bills down her shirt in Vegas. She ate it up that he obviously was loving the show she was putting on. I'm also pretty surprised that Adrienne tolerated that even one little bit. She doesn't get along with women not because they're jealous but because she obviously has no boundaries or sense of right and wrong. There are certain things you don't do with other people's husbands, period. The only husband who didn't seem to enjoy Camille's dancing and outfits is Lisa's. Maybe that's why they've been married almost 30 years.

Adrienne seems to have missed the memo that the 80's have come and gone. OMG, with all of the money these women have you'd think they could dress better!! I don't like how any of them have decorated their houses either, except maybe for Camille. And yes, it pains me to say that LOL.

Taylor, well, she is married to Russell so maybe that explains her.

My hubby and I caught some eps I hadnt seen this weekend, and he pointed out how cold Kelsey was to Camille in New York. When did he tell her he wanted a divorce, was it after that or before??
    Camille seems that she ENJOYS causing the drama. It seems she knows if she puts the seed in there that pretty soon they will all be bickering with each other too. I totally dont understand the Kim/Kyle relationship... I kinda thought Kim doest speak up for Kyle because she knows she a bit flighty and doesnt want to say the wrong thing.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread