+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 489 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree2923Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Well I take back what I said..... Maybe she's not that insecure. Apparently her consulting business is in SAP management. I'm impressed now.

I know... I'm investing waaaaay to much time in this.

Yep, her "consulting business", some investors....and what?? NO Customers. Hmmmm. The big huffy puffy Texan called it her little business. He exaggerated.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I have only watched a few episodes of RHWOBH so take my opinion lightly.

I watched the dinner episode with the medium in it. I did not think Allison Dubois was any more (or less) uppity/catty/b*tchy than the rest of the housewives. I think in most cases she was defending herself. Also, It wasn't that hard to figure out that the fake cigarette was something to help her quit smoking (I'm not a smoker and I figured that out right away) so I didn't get why the women were weirded out by it.

I can not stand Kyle. At all. I think she is a 'mean girl' who likes to cause drama and then play the 'why is she yelling at me card'. I hate the way she treats her sister, Kim. I thought it was so crappy of Kyle to pretend to want to go home and put her sister in a limo all by herself and then got the rest of the girls to go clubbing. All because she wouldn't defend her?? Just because you share DNA does not mean that every time someone is, validly, calling you out on something that your sister needs to jump in a rescue you (it seems every episode I watch Kyle is yelling at Kim for not sticking up for her). Here's a thought STOP DOING/SAYING THINGS THAT PEOPLE CALL YOU OUT ON.

Kim has a severe case of self esteem issues that she needs to seek help for and I can see where that would be annoying. But I think Kyle uses that to her advantage and probably does nothing to help the issues. I, for one, can not imagine treating someone, especially a sibling, who I claim to love so poorly.

Basically, everything the medium said about Kyle I agreed with.

On a very catty note, it's pretty clear that Kyle and Kim have had little to no plastic surgery in the face but Kyle should probably think about it...she is looking old.

I find Camille annoying...especially when she ends her catty comments with an 'ummmmmmmm......yeah' as if to wait for her audience to applaud her (not so) witty comment. It's also annoying how she does not look into the camera when she talks and speaks volumes of her honesty when she's talking.

I like Adrienne and Lisa (?? the British lady). I don't have an opinion on the other lady whose name escapes me right now...the one who Kim doesn't like and is in a loveless marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4130734;
    Kim resents Kyle for being younger, prettier and for having taken yet another bit of their parents' attention away from her, Kyle resents having to take care of the waif that is her older sister.

How much younger is Kyle than Kim? I don't really find Kyle that pretty and she looks ragged to me. It could also be her personality that makes her unattractive to me.

Wow.
    I just looked them up.
    Kim is 46 and Kyle is 41 (will turn 42 next month).

Sorry, but I thought they were both a lot older.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 12-29-2010 at 06:58 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4134282;
    Wow.
    I just looked them up.
    Kim is 46 and Kyle is 41 (will turn 42 next month).

Sorry, but I thought they were both a lot older.
    They both have really bad skin. It's thin - like that of a 70-year old. They are both super skinny....maybe if they beefed up they'd look a little nicer.

I think plastic surgery would help, but I'm not sure it would resolve the thinness issue.

Oh, and Kim needs to stay out of the sun. What is supposed to look brown and healthy looks ruddy and diseased. She has such a fair complexion, and I worry that she'll get skin cancer.

I dunno for sure, Hobbes, but IMHO the Allison woman seemed evil. She laughed and said she wouldn't help look for a missing child, then she said "I know how [she'll] they'll die".... "I like that about myself". Decent people don't go that far into the gutter to say something mean when they're angry. Then she grinned and proudly proclaimed "...yeah, I went there" after one particularly slimy comment. Even CamO tried to shut her up.

The curled lip and narrowed eyes, along with her mean words, make her seem downright malevolent. I think she's a loser who is seriously jealous of everyone - including her alleged friend CamO. People like Allison are the ones who commit unbelieveable acts of cruelty, and eventually they get caught. What goes around comes around, and I believe someone will take her down.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4134413;
    They both have really bad skin. It's thin - like that of a 70-year old. They are both super skinny....maybe if they beefed up they'd look a little nicer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4134413;

I think plastic surgery would help, but I'm not sure it would resolve the thinness issue.

Oh, and Kim needs to stay out of the sun. What is supposed to look brown and healthy looks ruddy and diseased. She has such a fair complexion, and I worry that she'll get skin cancer.
    I think Taylor is pretty thin, but neither Kim or Kyle is.
    I think both have probably spent too much time in the sun and too much time partying.
    I was really surprised to find out the ages of each of them. IMO, each looks 10 years older than their ages. And, that has nothing to do with their bodies; just their faces.
    I also think Taylor looks a lot older than she is. She's not even 40.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4134272;
    I have only watched a few episodes of RHWOBH so take my opinion lightly.

I watched the dinner episode with the medium in it. I did not think Allison Dubois was any more (or less) uppity/catty/b*tchy than the rest of the housewives. I think in most cases she was defending herself. Also, It wasn't that hard to figure out that the fake cigarette was something to help her quit smoking (I'm not a smoker and I figured that out right away) so I didn't get why the women were weirded out by it.

I can not stand Kyle. At all. I think she is a 'mean girl' who likes to cause drama and then play the 'why is she yelling at me card'. I hate the way she treats her sister, Kim. I thought it was so crappy of Kyle to pretend to want to go home and put her sister in a limo all by herself and then got the rest of the girls to go clubbing. All because she wouldn't defend her?? Just because you share DNA does not mean that every time someone is, validly, calling you out on something that your sister needs to jump in a rescue you (it seems every episode I watch Kyle is yelling at Kim for not sticking up for her). Here's a thought STOP DOING/SAYING THINGS THAT PEOPLE CALL YOU OUT ON.

Kim has a severe case of self esteem issues that she needs to seek help for and I can see where that would be annoying. But I think Kyle uses that to her advantage and probably does nothing to help the issues. I, for one, can not imagine treating someone, especially a sibling, who I claim to love so poorly.

Basically, everything the medium said about Kyle I agreed with.

On a very catty note, it's pretty clear that Kyle and Kim have had little to no plastic surgery in the face but Kyle should probably think about it...she is looking old.

I find Camille annoying...especially when she ends her catty comments with an 'ummmmmmmm......yeah' as if to wait for her audience to applaud her (not so) witty comment. It's also annoying how she does not look into the camera when she talks and speaks volumes of her honesty when she's talking.

I like Adrienne and Lisa (?? the British lady). I don't have an opinion on the other lady whose name escapes me right now...the one who Kim doesn't like and is in a loveless marriage.
    The women weren't confused on what the fake cigarette was for. They were confused on why Allison was smoking it like an attention seeking psychopath. And everything you said about Kyle is actually what Camille is doing. Because only a mean girl would invite someone to their house to be told by a fake psychic that they were in a loveless marriage and laugh at the thought of when/how she was going to die.

It has been explained about a million times why all the girls were in one limo and the sister was in another. There was a severe traffic issue that would have put hours on someone's trip had they gone with Kim.

Kyle has a right to be mad at Kim. She knows what happened that night and continues not to be on her side. If my sibling knew I was in the right against a crazy person and didn't defend me I would be pretty ticked too. Naturally I feel for Kyle as her relationship is like that of Bethenny and Kelly. There is no reasoning with that level of dumb.

But yes the British lady is the sane one of the bunch. That usually means she won't be back next year.

FORT Fogey

I agree with you except for one thing:

The issue between Kim and Kyle was that Kim made the drama worse by starting with Taylor while Kyle was having that issue with Allison and there was already tension. She needed to just be quiet and stand up for her sister, they could have all presented a united front, left, and Camille wouldn't have gotten quite as much satisfaction.

+ Reply to Thread