+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 503 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

From the wordpress site:

"And the best line of the night is when Camille says “if someone’s husband is cheating on them, she’ll know.” Lmao. Not only did the serial killer profiler miss Kelsey’s cheating, she missed a secret multi million dollar Manhattan apartment and a pregnancy."
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4132131;
    From the wordpress site:

"And the best line of the night is when Camille says “if someone’s husband is cheating on them, she’ll know.” Lmao. Not only did the serial killer profiler miss Kelsey’s cheating, she missed a secret multi million dollar Manhattan apartment and a pregnancy."
    I got to thinking that probably all the time this show was being filmed, Camille was on the phone every day, bending Kelesy's ear about how horribly awful it was for her. And he's listening, thinking "If you think that's awful, just wait until I tell you what I've been up to!"

April235, I completely understand how you feel about seeing the REAL Allison DuBois. I'm a regular watcher of Medium. Love the family values, love the eeire psychic side to it but I'm now of the opinion that it is VERY LOOSELY based on Ms. DuBois's real life. I even read one of her books!! But she must be one of the most dispictable women I have ever seen. I'm still in shock because I thought I liked this woman.

Just found a very interesting article about RHBH and 8 secrets that fans would like to know.
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Secrets About Faye Resnick & Cast - The Daily Beast
    It gives info on some people like Nick, Kim's blind date, etc that weren't explained on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4132156;
    I got to thinking that probably all the time this show was being filmed, Camille was on the phone every day, bending Kelesy's ear about how horribly awful it was for her. And he's listening, thinking "If you think that's awful, just wait until I tell you what I've been up to!";)

Looks like Camille is going to get around $50 mil. in her divorce settlement. Kelsey has asked the judge to hurry and finalize the divorce so he can marry his girlfriend. It sure seems like something more had to happen in their marriage for him to so quickly find someone else and rush to divorce her.

Of course after her behavior on the show I can pretty much see why he would want out.

Having to stay in today and decided to rewatch the last two episodes, the crazy Medium party and the 20's party shows. Wild. I noticed this time that out of the housewives, Taylor seems the most 'script prepared'. She's the one keeping the other housewives talking in front of the cameras about what's been happening that would be of interest to viewers,like the Kyle/Camille problems. She's become the most Fake one in my opinion now that I'm watching for that. It's like the producers give her a script and say,'' Now during the 20's Party, make sure you draw Lisa aside and mention (out of the blue I might add) how you're curious how Kyle and Camille are going to act when they see each other, or announce triumphantly to Lisa that Kyle and Camille are now friends again!!!!!, etc." Her conversation during these two shows seemed completely fake to me, completely scripted.

I used to feel sorry for Taylor, but after watching the last 2 shows I've put her only a notch above Camille. She strives so hard to BE a Beverly Hills wife and it comes across as desperate. And that scene in the nail salon with Kim!!! Her serious face as she stared at Kim was chilling. Like something out of a horror movie. You wake up and see THAT looking at you--- She's like a crazy Julia Roberts acting like a normal millionaire society lady, but don't turn your back on her Kim! I think Taylor's the hardest one of the bunch-- and now I'm on Russell's side in that 'marriage'. Camille's just a sleeze, Taylor's scary.
    Last edited by stcroix1; 12-28-2010 at 08:26 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4133848;
    Having to stay in today and decided to rewatch the last two episodes, the crazy Medium party and the 20's party shows. Wild. I noticed this time that out of the housewives, Taylor seems the most 'script prepared'. She's the one keeping the other housewives talking in front of the cameras about what's been happening that would be of interest to viewers,like the Kyle/Camille problems. She's become the most Fake one in my opinion now that I'm watching for that. It's like the producers give her a script and say,'' Now during the 20's Party, make sure you draw Lisa aside and mention (out of the blue I might add) how you're curious how Kyle and Camille are going to act when they see each other, or announce triumphantly to Lisa that Kyle and Camille are now friends again!!!!!, etc." Her conversation during these two shows seemed completely fake to me, completely scripted.

I used to feel sorry for Taylor, but after watching the last 2 shows I've put her only a notch above Camille. She strives so hard to BE a Beverly Hills wife and it comes across as desperate. And that scene in the nail salon with Kim!!! Her serious face as she stared at Kim was chilling. Like something out of a horror movie. You wake up and see THAT looking at you--- She's like a crazy Julia Roberts acting like a normal millionaire society lady, but don't turn your back on her Kim! I think Taylor's the hardest one of the bunch-- and now I'm on Russell's side in that 'marriage'. Camille's just a sleeze, Taylor's scary.

I don't know how I feel about Tayler. On the one hand, I kind of like her. If I recall correctly (I should rewatch just to be sure), she just about admitted out loud that she married for money. And, she's pretty open about her lip implant. I find this kind of honesty refreshing and nonsense-free. I like it.

I also like that she is somewhat "script-prepared" - or at least saavy enough to drive conversations and do other things that garner camera time (e.g. elaborate kids' parties, roaring 20's parties, charity event, etc.). Anyone who gets this kind of opportunity and doesn't take full advantage of it is a fool (NeNe, are you listening?).

I also liked how she made the other HW's leave Camille's party. That required both standards and courage.

On the other hand, I don't like her lack of patience with Kim. My read on Tayler is that she feels a little fragile on the inside - which makes loopy Kim an easy target. Kim is really the only wife that Taylor can out-do on any level. (I think Taylor is stronger than even she realizes).

All-in-all, I think I like Taylor. Of all the wives on the show, I think she is the one experiencing the most "inner transition" as a person and wife, and while she is generally drama-free, I find her interesting, and I'd like to see how she evolves.
    Last edited by Jexter; 12-29-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Prior to seeing this picture, I would have said that Kelsey's new girlfriend was nothing like Camille. But here, they are remarkably alike, even the shape of their face. Although Kayte seems to be more natural and un-plastic-ized. Wonder if au natural will last once she gets around the Hollywood types.
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Taylor seems as though she been trying to "re-make" herself. She went by a different name in high school, (Shauna Hughes). I live in Tulsa and graduated from the same high school, albeit 13 years before her. This with the 'domestic violence' issue she brought up in one of the shows leads me to believe she's been running away from her Oklahoma roots and is scared to death Russell will dump her and she'll have to go back. She moved to LA 7 yrs ago to start a "consulting business". Don't know what she consults on.

I think she's the one who is so insecure.

+ Reply to Thread