+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 501 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree3006Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4085194;
    Hi Ubi. Good to see you over here. Re Gay RH, saw something a couple weeks ago with reference to that (on TV) but have no idea what it was referring to. So, wouldn't be surprised if something is in the offing. I think it would be hilarious only if they were queens and flamboyant and comedic -- if they were married gays, then it would be no different than non-gay marriages with the usual trials and tribulations.
    Looks like your (and Ubi's) wish has been granted: Catch "The A-List:NY" on the Logo channel. They're already up to episdode 2 or 3, but there's lots of reruns of episodes 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4085476;
    I just had to check out this Duchess of Alba and wow!! the photo of her with the white mantilla and those lips (!!!) are as scary as it gets. And she's old - 84!! How can she possibly think that huge, overstretched, puffy lips can be an improvement????

But I think Wildnestein (sp?) still reigns as Queen of Scary Plastic Surgery. Donatella Versachi is not far behind but part of her problem is her skinny bony overly tanned body. What is attractive about an orange colored skeleton with implants bolted on??
    No doubt! Wilden"beast" has them all beat! The thing that got me about the duchess was that she was on a best dressed list. Guess that she has good taste in clothing but not in plastic surgery choices!

What did you guys think of Camille Grammar's wife saying "I had surrogates carry my children"? I have thought that some actresses have used them to save their figures but I assumed that she did because she was unable to carry them herself. She said it like it was her choice and she was proud of it. Very strange. She also seems so snooty! She's nobody! She just managed to marry a guy with a bunch of money. BTW, a guy that has had many problems with women (drugs?) and mental issues. He's made some very strange choices in women. Marrying him was a huge gamble and I'm surprised that it lasted as long as it did.
    The blonde (aunt of Paris Hilton) is a nut job! I was wondering why she signed up for the show if she doesn't like interacting with other women. She probably needs the money.
    I'm liking this show. I like that they actually have money (or had) and didn't just go out and rent houses to get on. I expect them to go to real events and parties. These fashion shows in New Jersey and Atlanta are such a joke! This show should have been on waaaaaay before those two.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4085631;
    What did you guys think of Camille Grammar's wife saying "I had surrogates carry my children"? I have thought that some actresses have used them to save their figures but I assumed that she did because she was unable to carry them herself. She said it like it was her choice and she was proud of it. Very strange. She also seems so snooty! She's nobody! She just managed to marry a guy with a bunch of money. BTW, a guy that has had many problems with women (drugs?) and mental issues. He's made some very strange choices in women. Marrying him was a huge gamble and I'm surprised that it lasted as long as it did.
    The blonde (aunt of Paris Hilton) is a nut job! I was wondering why she signed up for the show if she doesn't like interacting with other women. She probably needs the money.
    I'm liking this show. I like that they actually have money (or had) and didn't just go out and rent houses to get on. I expect them to go to real events and parties. These fashion shows in New Jersey and Atlanta are such a joke! This show should have been on waaaaaay before those two.

Camille Grammer suffers from Crohn's disease. That is why she chose to have children through a surrogate.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4085570;
    Looks like your (and Ubi's) wish has been granted: Catch "The A-List:NY" on the Logo channel. They're already up to episdode 2 or 3, but there's lots of reruns of episodes 1 and 2.
    I would like to see a RH show with gay people in the same style as the other RH's shows - and produced by Bravo.

I don't have the brainpower to track down shows on obscure networks or to appreciate new formats.

Oh, and the show would have to toss a heterosexual couple in to the mix to shape it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4085652;
    Camille Grammer suffers from Crohn's disease. That is why she chose to have children through a surrogate.
    But Crohn's Disease doesn't always preclude getting pregnant. My good friend has it and had twins. I had heard Camille had IBS, similar but different.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4086087;
    But Crohn's Disease doesn't always preclude getting pregnant. My good friend has it and had twins. I had heard Camille had IBS, similar but different.
    I thought it was IBS as well. Sorry but I am the Queen if IBS & gave birth to 2 children. I control mine with diet, exercise & medication.
    My take on Camille is that while she may have wanted children, she didn't want to go through the process of having & raising her children thus the 4 nannies. I just "loved" her when she said she can be a good mother despite having nannies. Ummm but didn't she have to ask the one nanny how her son was feeling? As a mom I KNOW how my children are feeling.

YES OKAY I did watch this freak show this weekend. I had bronchitis & had to keep my tushie pretty much parked on the couch all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4086274;
    I thought it was IBS as well. Sorry but I am the Queen if IBS & gave birth to 2 children. I control mine with diet, exercise & medication.
    My take on Camille is that while she may have wanted children, she didn't want to go through the process of having & raising her children thus the 4 nannies. I just "loved" her when she said she can be a good mother despite having nannies. Ummm but didn't she have to ask the one nanny how her son was feeling? As a mom I KNOW how my children are feeling.

YES OKAY I did watch this freak show this weekend. I had bronchitis & had to keep my tushie pretty much parked on the couch all weekend.
    PA Snow Bunny! Too Funny! Not that you have IBS but that you are the Queen! Got my giggle of the morning! Imagine how those kids will feel when they get older. Their mom didn't birth them and had other people raise them but she was a great mother!?!?!? I loved it too!

the maloof lady is very scary looking to me.

Camille does have IBS and not Crohns Disease. She and Kelsey were the "spokespeople" for IBS a few years ago. What a sad reason to use a surrogate.

+ Reply to Thread