+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 489 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2923Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4130851;
    That was an old show from September. Was she his wife at that time? They were both dressed like upscale bums, I thought. I know he didn't file for divorce until July, and Camille was looking for millions in settlement, so I'd be surprised if he was divorced by early September.
    I wasn't aware that was a rerun! And I can't recall exactly how she was introduced- it may have been as Kelsey's "fiance" or "girlfriend".
    Re-run or not, I still take delight in seeing Camille looking like a stupid fool

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4130844;
    I just thought of something that would really be funny. Now that Kelsey is living in New York wouldn't it be ironic of his new love interest of the moment was cast as a Real Housewife of New York? Can you imagine having both of the on Andy Cohen at the same time???
    Funny?

YOU CALL THAT GOAT RODEO FUNNY????

Good, because I sure as heck would.

Only the jester was called on to perform, and when the jester dared to ask for a bit of silver to cross her palm (and drop in), that gave Kyle great umbrage. How dare the jester expect to be paid! Why, it's a priviledge just to be in our company for her. Lisa had made that point earlier : star ("Who are you again? Well, isn't that nice, you have a little show. I must have the servants tell me about it") and I'm sure that wasn't lost on the alleycat.

LOL I thought Lisa's comment was the best, and all so very polite!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Regarding Kyle:

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4129064;
    To insist that Kim go home alone after the drama that had just ensued was a total bitch move. Then to refuse to answer the phone and roll those eyes while saying disgustedly "Oh, it's Kiiiiiim" showed your character as well. You stated that the 2 hour detour was the reason, but after ignoring her calls you happily suggested everyone else go out for drinks. You may be further up on the class train than Camille, but that ain't saying much.
    How come it was fine to pick up Kim on the way to Camille's house in the limo but out of the way on the ride home? I may be blonde but that confused me.

Thinking back to that delicious, bitter cat-fight of a dinner party, I enjoyed watching Allison as she spiraled downward into pure trailer park-dom as the evening went on. After awhile, her remarks began to make very little sense while she allowed her mean and evil side to emerge ("I know how they'll die" and "I won't help them with a lost child") and then she was left with nothing but hand gestures to make her point. Not so dignified, Lady Allison.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4131076;
    Only the jester was called on to perform, and when the jester dared to ask for a bit of silver to cross her palm (and drop in), that gave Kyle great umbrage. How dare the jester expect to be paid! Why, it's a priviledge just to be in our company for her. Lisa had made that point earlier : star ("Who are you again? Well, isn't that nice, you have a little show. I must have the servants tell me about it") and I'm sure that wasn't lost on the alleycat.

LOL I thought Lisa's comment was the best, and all so very polite!
    Hilarious -- Lisa is a master with this kind of thing -- she can really give the dig -- but it is done so politely with her beautiful accent -- sounds like a compliment instead (not really)

I was wondering the same thing Dragonlady. Faye and Kyle left with Kim in the limo to go to Cami's house. I figured since they met at Kim's house the three would all go back to Kim's. Even in the limo driver picked each one up at their respective houses you would still think they would leave in the same limo they came in. I think Kyle was just being mean to Kim. (as usual).

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4131155;
    I was wondering the same thing Dragonlady. Faye and Kyle left with Kim in the limo to go to Cami's house. I figured since they met at Kim's house the three would all go back to Kim's. Even in the limo driver picked each one up at their respective houses you would still think they would leave in the same limo they came in. I think Kyle was just being mean to Kim. (as usual).
    I actually looked up on a map where each of the parties in question live, and it does make it a bit clearer how this played out. What I got from the exchanges between the sisters was that on the way to pick up Kim (which involved going several miles out of the way and then reversing back towards Camille's), there was some sort of unanticipated road closing and detour, which made what should have been maybe a half hour extra trip to pick up Kim into a two hour one. That's why Kyle and company were late arriving at Camille's. When it came time to leave, Kyle knew that dropping Kim off first (she lives much closer to Camille, but much of the distance is in the opposite direction) was going to add an additional two hours to their ride home, so logically it made sense to avoid that by sending her in her own limo. Had Kyle not come up with the idea to go out for a drink in BH with the other ladies once the arrangements had already been made, and everybody had just gone straight home, it wouldn't have come off so bad.

We also don't know that Kim, if offered, would have even wanted to go all the way to BH with the other ladies, only to have a two hour trip back home alone at the end of the evening. I agree that it would have been nice of Kyle to offer for Kim to stay at her house for the evening, but again, the road closing was not known to any of them in advance. I know that I personally don't enjoy staying over at a friend's/relative's unless I have brought along my own change of clothes and toiletries, so maybe Kim would have preferred to sleep in her own bed even if the offer was extended.

Since one of the running themes this season is "See how badly Kyle treats poor, screwed up Kim", I suspect editing had a lot to do with making that situation seem as bad as it did.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4131110;
    Thinking back to that delicious, bitter cat-fight of a dinner party, I enjoyed watching Allison as she spiraled downward into pure trailer park-dom as the evening went on. After awhile, her remarks began to make very little sense while she allowed her mean and evil side to emerge ("I know how they'll die" and "I won't help them with a lost child") and then she was left with nothing but hand gestures to make her point. Not so dignified, Lady Allison.
    Pure trailer park-dom is the aptest!

Adrienne and Lisa are so pleasantly mature, nice to have some thinking adults in the mix. They both are perfect as the mommies, while the little ones squabble among themselves.

I thought all the RHBH would be well educated, civil, secure, and self-possessed- without the need for pretense. Turns out only A & L manage to keep their feet out of the mud. What a trip CamO turned out to be- throwing herself under the bus in a most merciless manner.

Kyle, having much less position, power, and money, is struggling to stay relevant. And Bravo was heartless, throwing Kim to this pack of coyotes.

Unfortunately A & L need to get their crazy on or they won't be invited back.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So the story I heard from another site is that Camille's blog was up on Bravo but it got pulled. I didn't get to see it, did anyone here get to read it and the comments? I would like to know what it was that caused it to get yanked. Thanks!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread