+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 503 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4130043;
    Are you talking about a couple of episodes age where that was her only time on that episode. She was trying on dreses for the Tonys. And in her blog she says she did go and went on about how fabulous her dress was.
    Ohhh..... the Tonys, that was it. So she got to go. Those darn blogs are boring compared to reading posts on FORT.

Anglo- I read your post so thoroughly and deliciously that I was timed out and had to re-enter my user/password. LOL at myself here!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

In my opinion, Faye was fired upon first by the Hostess with the Mostess, Camille, in order to get this "dinner party" going. She defended herself as she should have.

Lisa, Kyle and the others should have backed off the moment the psycho said she was "off the clock". Besides being rude in continuing to pander to her unGiftedness, it would have had Camille scrambling to get her back ON the clock. Oh, but that's what the ginormous drinks were all about.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

i disagree, camille provoked it with her "oh you look familiar" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4130407;
    While I couldn't stand the psychic or Camille, I do think that Faye really provoked all the drama and I do think that Kyle fueled it. I'm by no means absolving Allison, but Faye should have just not said anything.
    But, then, I guess it wouldn't have been one of my fave scenes on the HW's shows!!

Oh, I totally felt Cami set it up. She's a total mean girl, for sure.
    I just think that Faye and Kyle - especially Faye - should have not risen to that level. I think it all could have been averted.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree with you about Faye. That seems to make 2 of us. When you're a guest in someone's home, you lay low.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4130353;
    Does anyone know know what Housewives series comes on next? I don't watch Atlanta or OC but do watch the rest of them.
    I believe that the next Housewives series will be the Orange County women starting in January 2011. Not sure of the exact date but it will be sometime in January.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4130445;
    Oh, I totally felt Cami set it up. She's a total mean girl, for sure.
    I just think that Faye and Kyle - especially Faye - should have not risen to that level. I think it all could have been averted.

Of course she did - with her two nitwit friends on either side of her - it was totally set-up as "us against them". OMG I can not stand when Camille has that smirk on her face when she throws her jabs at someone. I wish someone of Theresa's caliber was on the BH show to smack it off of her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4130433;
    In my opinion, Faye was fired upon first by the Hostess with the Mostess, Camille, in order to get this "dinner party" going. She defended herself as she should have.

Lisa, Kyle and the others should have backed off the moment the psycho said she was "off the clock". Besides being rude in continuing to pander to her unGiftedness, it would have had Camille scrambling to get her back ON the clock. Oh, but that's what the ginormous drinks were all about.
    I sort of agree with this. I like Kyle, but she needs to realize and accept that she'll need to restrain herself and rise above to make this work.

Although, my take is that Camille thought she would be the top-dog in the pack since day one, and when Kyle came around with her great personality, humor, family, husband, friends, etc. she felt she had to put Kyle in her place. She did this by overreacting to Kyle's unfortunate wording back in Vegas.

I do think Kyle is a bit of an instigator without realizing it. She's one of those people who create drama unwittingly because that is what they are accustomed to.

Both Kyle and Faye were clearly enjoying the situation and contributing to it's downward spiral. Kyle clealry provoked the situation by blathering on about wanting a reading from the medium. An adult with class would have simply not done that. But, Kyle wanted so to start something. Kyle strikes me as cruel, self-absorbed and lacking in any kindness, especially toward her sister, who seems to be nothing more to her than an emotional piņata Kyle bats around for her own amusement. Her behavior, IMO, is no better than Camille's.
    As for Faye, she isn't exactly a paragon of good taste herself-she did write a book about `her best friend' Nicole Simpson, thus cashing in on her murder. She did in fact pose for Playboy during the promotion of said book. All of these things she did by benefiting from the murder of `her best friend.' She certainly added fuel to the fire at the dinner party by adding her two cents whenever possible.
    None of these women came across as classy or sophisticated or lady like (although I give Kim a pass because she just seems so beaten down and lacking in self- esteem). If she had any self-esteem she wouldn't have called her sister after her sister ditched her. The whole 'it's a two hour delay excuse was such a slap in the face in the way it was handled-geesh, could one of the woman at least have offered to hang out with Kim so that she didn't feel like such an after-thought to her sister?
    Just because you have money doesn't mean it can buy you class and manners-this episode proved that.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4130433;
    Camille did attack Faye first. The little innuendos about having seen her before???oh, yes, Playboy??? was so planned!!! As though St. Camille has any right to judge nudity.
    But I don't think Faye had a right to jump in on the Camille/Kyle battle. She wasn't there & it didn't concern her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4130528;
    Although, my take is that Camille thought she would be the top-dog in the pack since day one, and when Kyle came around with her great personality, humor, family, husband, friends, etc. she felt she had to put Kyle in her place. She did this by overreacting to Kyle's unfortunate wording back in Vegas.
    I agree with your assessment about Camille thinking she was going to be #1 when filming started. She probably thought she had to take down Kyle somehow to get to that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4130528;
    I do think Kyle is a bit of an instigator without realizing it. She's one of those people who create drama unwittingly because that is what they are accustomed to.
    Again, I agree but I'm not sure Kyle "unwittingly" creates drama. Kyle is assertive, agressive and used to being in command, especially with her sister, Kim but she needs to learn when to not walk into the lion's den. She pushed the point of having The Un-Psychic tell her negative things. She should have known nothing good would have come out of that inebriated mouth. But Kyle just digs her heels in and won't budge, probably as she had done as a kid and still does with Kim.

+ Reply to Thread