+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 503 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4130159;
    i didn't get it either . . . . my friend said she thought maybe she was implying that there was a penis/"third leg" down there?
    No, I think that childish remarks are AlleyCat's main form of wit. She's so very second rate.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4124366;
    I'm probably alone here-- but when Taylor was on Watch What Happens I realized who she reminds me of : Julia Roberts-- without the lips. Big wide mouth, dark serious eyes, etc--- it was just Julia! Andy asked her if anyone ever told her she looked like Kyra Sedgewick and she said she got that all the time. I've always said Kyra reminded me of Julia Roberts. I've always thought she was plain jane, no Pretty Woman to me!
    Julia Roberts proves that plain Janes are actually beautiful if they let themselves be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4126373;
    VIVA LAS VEGAS! Man I thought "tacky" as well.
    The Maloof doesn't give a **** what the rest of us think.
    Last edited by Mariner; 12-21-2010 at 03:10 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4128351;
    ...Unfortunately, Kyle played right into their wicked little hands by asking for a reading but who among us hasn't been "had" by mean people?? None of us expect to see evil right before our eyes.
    As I read it, Kyle saw through the idea that the psychotic was there just for 'interesting conversation' (about what? what is that woman qualified to discuss? the finer points of getting bombed?) but instead of putting her on gard, it put her on the offensive. So she pounced when the psychotic announced that she wasn't on the clock. Just to be mean, she pounced, remining everyone so subtly that the psycho works for a living while she has a checkbook and is supported by her husband, Pecsomatic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4128580;
    Okay I may be in the minority here but when I invite my girlfriends over for dinner, dress is jeans & sweats. No one is wearing Loubotians although if I could ever afford a pair...
    LaLisa wears Louboutins! Look everyone! Look! Louboutins! In chocolate and leather! Look! He signed them! Look!

<sigh>
    Last edited by AngloAm; 12-20-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Fix 'quote' tag

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4130305;
    LaLisa wears Louboutins! Look everyone! Look! Louboutins! In chocolate and leather! Look! He signed them! Look!

<sigh>
    I wouldn't know Mr. Louboutin if he walked up to my doorstep and delivered me a pair of his "way too expensive" shoes. Nor would I recognize Mr. Gucci or hundreds of other designers whose shoes/clothes are over priced.
    I love shoes but I'm perfectly happy with Payless Shoes, thrift store shoes, eBay shoes...any shoes that are under $24.00. And I'm still a high class woman.

FORT Fogey

Loubous (hehehe) have bright red lacquered soles. Because Mr. Louboutin thought that his black stilletoes lacked energy and painted one with red nail polish.

LMAO!!! - Anglo..... too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

I wouldn't pay a nickle for those ridiculous looking Louboutin shoes even if I could afford them. Who can even walk in those things???

I believe in buying well made shoes that are COMFORTABLE!!!

Does anyone know know what Housewives series comes on next? I don't watch Atlanta or OC but do watch the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4130341;
    Loubous (hehehe) have bright red lacquered soles. Because Mr. Louboutin thought that his black stilletoes lacked energy and painted one with red nail polish.
    Well isn't he clever (and rich!)

I rewatched the dinner party while waitiing for 60 Minutes to come on.
    While I couldn't stand the psychic or Camille, I do think that Faye really provoked all the drama and I do think that Kyle fueled it. I'm by no means absolving Allison, but Faye should have just not said anything.
    But, then, I guess it wouldn't have been one of my fave scenes on the HW's shows!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread