+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 499 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree2997Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4129763;
    CamO was shown trying on gowns for the Emmys... did she actually go w/Kelsey to the event? Wondering when Kelsey dumped her, if the dump was months ago but just recently acknowledged. Now that she's not on his shirttails, wonder if she'll continue being asked to strut the red carpet?

Glad to read others recognize the Sidekick/Psychic is a fraud. How she got so far on gut feelings and guesswork is beyond me. Wonder if someone paid her for the Medium show, like she owned the idea or backstory or something.

LOL that Sidekick didn't know CamO was about to be dumped. What asses they made of themselves at the dinner party. Wish we had better timelines on this stuff.

Are you talking about a couple of episodes age where that was her only time on that episode. She was trying on dreses for the Tonys. And in her blog she says she did go and went on about how fabulous her dress was.

You know another thing that annoyed me about that Allison creature...did any of you pick-up when she said something to the effect "see if I help them if one of their children comes up missing"?
    I don't really remember Faye Resnick & I don't get this whole cashing in on in their 15 minutes of fame but Camille is the last person to act all saintly about Playboy when she did the same exact thing.
    Okay I am sure 99% of us watching this are female...how many of you remember who appeared in Playboy over 10 years ago. The whole O.J. thing had to of been at least 15 years ago if not longer. I will bet my coffee that one of her paid friends Googled Faye.

I think Allison will have to look for another profession after this. I mean who would hire her now? She came accross as a loony tunes alcoholic. I hope her 15 minutes of fame are over and done with.

I too agree that Cami should have called her a cab and sent her home when Allison was telling the others to leave. No hostess allows someone to speak to guests that way. However, Cami did plan the entire "attack". You could tell by the nasty smirk on her face. Really.... Who does that?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4130119;
    You know another thing that annoyed me about that Allison creature...did any of you pick-up when she said something to the effect "see if I help them if one of their children comes up missing"?
    I don't really remember Faye Resnick & I don't get this whole cashing in on in their 15 minutes of fame but Camille is the last person to act all saintly about Playboy when she did the same exact thing.
    Okay I am sure 99% of us watching this are female...how many of you remember who appeared in Playboy over 10 years ago. The whole O.J. thing had to of been at least 15 years ago if not longer. I will bet my coffee that one of her paid friends Googled Faye.
    ITA with everything you said, especially the bolded part.. And she casually said it like it was just yesterday that she was flipping through that edition of Playboy! There's something very wrong with Camille.

OMG! what a wonderful idea. there is nowhere else i would watch such a vile woman other than celeb rehab . . . . or maybe an episode of intervention!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4129720;
    It's funny but I think she expected to come off looking great on this show and perhaps get a spinoff or a spot on the show........after seeing the episode I think a spot on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew is more likely.

i didn't get it either . . . . my friend said she thought maybe she was implying that there was a penis/"third leg" down there?

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4129984;
    Allison said to Faye and then again to Kyle that they had 2 legs "at least they did the last time we looked" and then laughed as though that was extremely witty. I didn't get it. I just thought she was rude and out of line. It wasn't her home.

I think the thing that got me the most was the total shock on all the Housewives' faces while all this was going on......except Camille, who was loving every minute of it.

LG.

Kelsey Grammar has to be relieved that have that wicked shrew out of his life. But why on earth did he ever pick her in the first place. Must have been the alchol
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4130159;
    i didn't get it either . . . . my friend said she thought maybe she was implying that there was a penis/"third leg" down there?
    Oh my...was I ever off base there...I was more thinking along the lines that she spread her legs in Playboy

Okay quick poll here; what do you find more annoying:
    Danielle's "I'm just sayin"
    Camille's cat ate the canary smirk

Kelsey Grammer was just on the Wendy Williams show - he brought along his wife and had her sitting in the front row of the audience and introduced her to the world. I'll bet Camille is just seething right now after seeing that! I love it!
    Score 100 points for Kelsey

FORT Fogey

Some stuff happened first - the Maloof's husband broke his nose (as a plastic surgeon he's been breaking his patients' noses for years so poetic justice), and LaLisa drove too fast. (Gosh what a nice Bentley.) Cedric the Unentertaining wasn't much in evidence so that was good, nor was Beautiful Nick of Beauty, which was a little disappointing for yours truly. Why isn’t that man sent down to bathe in grottos, the water dripping off his form, his little underpants growing translucent in the light? Why, oh why? (Don’t tell me you wouldn’t enjoy Nick Stabile in see-through tighty-whiteys!)

But then, oh, then, the horrible Dinner Party from Hell (a.k.a. Camille's Lair). The sun began to set over the Canyons of Mulholland and the Hills of Beverlee, the light receded down the hillsides to rest for an achingly beautiful few moments in the eternal peaceful ocean, God’s ever changing palette of infinite beauty pouring itself humbly for all to see. People gathered at the water’s edge to marvel, to reflect, to hold hands, to partake in quiet awe.

But not the Real Housewives, no, dearie me, no, child, not when there’s booze to be drunk and lives to wreck. Screw that sunset BS. And sometimes! Sometimes they manage to wreck somebody else’s life, instead of their own.

So Cammy, totally unprompted by Bravo dot tee vee and Andy dot Cohen, decides to invite 'the girls,' her employed friend DD the Loser and Alison DoubtFul, a supposed psychotic, er, psychic. Well, maybe not so supposed! Kim agrees to go because, well, what else ever happens in her life? The Maloof and LaLisa decide to go because, well, their husbands are unentertaining like Cedric. Taylor gets the night off from her boss, Rusty, and Kyle, hating and hated Kyle, accepts only if she can bring her Pit-bull Lady In Waiting, Faye Restnot. Two big limos bring the sheep and slaughter women together.

The evening starts out innocently enough, with Cammy feeding Alison buckets of martinis while smirkingly acknowledging that her 'friend' (all Cammy’s 'friends' have to have quotation marks) has a tough time remaining civil when she's plastered. Hmmm. Clueless Cammy either thinks nobody in the audience will cotton on to what she and her two or three brain cells are up to, or Cluey Cammy wants us to know that she doesn't give a f*ck what we think of her.

With Alison DoubtFul in an advanced state of inebriation (and strangeness), the ladies and the other guests settle down to a 'nice' meal of pizza and bits of greenery. All is going swimmingly, until Alison boasts about how she's a Medium (more like Low, Unfair and Poor IMHO) and can tell all about somebody. She trots out the by-now discredited line that she helps find lost children and has TV shows loosely based on her (Patty Arquette plays her, while she plays – unconvincingly -- a drunken Southern Belle).

Camille pretends, unconvincingly, that she doesn't know Kyle's guest is none other than (basically forgotten) Faye Resnick who played a minor and somewhat tawdry part in the OJ Murder case, when gorgeous hunk Ron Goldman was gunned down by somebody else, not OJ. I think there was another person killed but who knows. In a 'confessional' Camille takes great joy in calling Faye 'morally corrupt.' So! That was nasty of her.

(Did anyone notice that the OJ Trial was on Bravo twice recently, in that the matchmaking shrew Patty Stanker set up her friend, appaling publisher Judith Regan, with some poor innocent schlub? on "Gosh, We're All So Horrible" or whatever her show is called.)

Kyle, who loves to lay down a few snide remarks of her own, but can't quite understand why things blow up when you light their fuses, is somewhat unreasonably annoyed when the drunken Dame says that she's not on the clock. Newsflash to her and to LaLisa: People who do something for a living aren't obliged to pander to your desire for their services for free. People who take advantage of that are known as 'unsociable' (or tacky). Kyle imperiously demands a reading from Alison, who gets all...well...sly on the company.

"Maybe what I say will" smirk smirk "...irritate you." Because she has no idea how irritating she is just being there with her fake fire stick, her fake 'gift' and her fake Grande Dame act. Kyle falls for the bait and demands something so Alison tells her that, basically, her marriage is a sham for the children and she can't play nice with girls. Now I would think having watched Kyle and Pecsomatic that the opposite is more likely - once the kids are weaned and grown, they'll be forgotten as she and her (by then) silver fox engage in marathon love-making sessions unhindered the pitter patter of little irritating feet.

Did you love the way the AlleyCat says “know that” and “understand that” like a Renaissance Fayre reject, like a pretentious Comic Book Girl who knows what she’s saying is dull and nasty or dully nasty but wants desperately to be interesting, so she hijacks a few rhetorical flourishes and affectations and overuses them to the point of being even more dull and nasty (but at least with dull and nasty flourishes). Generally, people of superior intellect don’t do that.

Camille seizes on this to tell everyone that 'women' (=Kyle) are catty to her, women are catty to her (twice) and that maybe women (=not her) are insecure around her (she being the beauty of the ages, the lady of the century and all). And then the hand basket truly does cross the threshold of Hell.

The bickering starts with Camille repeating (ad infinite nauseum world without end amen) her charge that Kyle said whatever blah blah blah, and Kyle basically saying she didn't. Ho's Hum, in other words. Ho’s all Hum. The vibrations move things along so to speak.

What really made this different was Faye Resnick calling Camille and Allison a liar which was the first gas can poured on the flames; the second was darling AlleyCat paying for her booze by attacking Kyle (which was totally a surprise to Camille.) (Want a bridge in Brooklyn?)

Because Faye's been through more insults than Alison has had non-liquid lunches, she quite reduced AlleyCat to spitting insults ineffectually. (And looking around afterwards to see their effect because she's not really the Alpha Female she'd like to be, but a paid side-kick dependent on Cween Camille's good graces - a horrible position to be in, long-term). Kyle shows how unimportant 'all this' is to her, what 'BS' she considers it to be, by screaming back and forth with AlleyCat, while Cween Camille sits, purring, delighted that her little scheme has succeeded. The great game of “Let’s You and Her Fight.” She has had so little success lately; her husband/meal ticket is leaving her, Nick always goes home with his mousey wife, and she only has toy people to play with. So little success but this meal, this 'crowing achievement,' this horrible spectacle is all hers, she made it happen, Goddamit, and nobody can take that (sad, pathetic) fact away from (sad, pathetic) her.

Feeling, as so very often, left out, Kim and Taylor decide to start a side-show of their own until Taylor asserts her authority over the squabbling multitude and orders a halt and announces a departure. Didn't you love how she barked "get up" at Kyle??? Priceless. I wonder if she runs her (unspecified) little business with such authority? I doubt it.

They all sort of leave, Kim coming back, in her best impersonation of a polite six-year-old, to say "thank you Miss Camille for having us" (did she curtsey) and bumping into a plant stand on her way out (because, of course she'd come back and say that, that's poor sad Kim all over). I'm thurprithed she doethn't lithp about her good ship of lollipopth. Maybe when she’s alone at night.

I say 'sort of leave' because after some very ladylike gestures from the alleycat, Kymille start at each other again, the Camille half of Kymille insisting "I have no problem with you, Kyle" totally as if anyone on the planet would believe her. Ah, the Cweendom of Camille is full of delightful but dubious delusions, doubtful demented demoiselles, and drab diminutive DeeDees. And Prince Charming and Mother "How's that cancer thing" Camille too!

In the rooms the women came and went
    Very twisted, and really quite bent

No Michelangelo here, although Michelangelo could have sculpted bronze Pecsomatic, Studking to Kyle, about who Cween Camille makes some really nasty comments. But then Cween Camille knows a lot about infidelity, her dream cheating in bed, alone, with her little buzzing toy, images of Prince Charming the Nick running through those three or four brain cells, hearing again him tell her that they could be together forever if only she’d sponsor this project of his or that plan he’s cooked up. She never really allows herself to admit she’s being teased out of her money; perhaps she even enjoys pretty little marionette Nick performing for her, her pulling the purse strings to make him jump and twirl, bump and grind. She also knows Kelsey's actual cheating, off with tramp du jour. (It must be so galling to the Cween that the new gal isn't even very pretty, so it's very hard for the Cween to blame Kelsey's libido for her crash from the throne. Perhaps Kelsey left her for somebody with a sweet personality!!! Or even a real one!) The alleycat makes an ever greater ass of herself, and Kyle, spiteful Kyle, lets Kim ride home, alone, sucking her thumb and redialling her sister over and over again, but then isn't that the way with Chicken Kim, the Singlest Lady in the World?

It always strikes me that these ladies are mostly very sad (except the Maloof, who basically said "all this is beneath me" and LaLisa, who basically said "oh, these children have no manners"), with the same sadness expressed in different ways. Camille knows nobody cares about her without her half-star hubby, Kyle hates and is hated by Kim, Kim is the Loneliest Little Housewive in the World, Taylor knows she's just a Thing for Rusty...all so sad, and sadly, all sad in the same way, just showing it differently. After all, all emptinesses are identical, aren't they, voids are just voids, tears are all salty, desperation is desperation the world over. They really should be best friends, caring deeply for each other, but instead they knock their empty heads and empty lives against each other, hoping somebody will mistake the hollow clanging for the sounds of mirth.

But nobody ever does. Ever.

+ Reply to Thread