+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 500 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree3002Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I loved the less than 30 second segment of Camille trying her best to quote the old saying "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". She only got as far as "fool me" and stumbled on her words making a complete fool of herself, once again.

I re-watched this episode last night. WOW!
    My main focus is on Camille. Did any of you take notice to the smile/smirk that was on her face when the drama was taking place between Faye/Kyle/Allison. She honestky remindd me ofthe Chesire Cat.

Now as the hostess, why serve drinks that strong knowing full well that one of your paid friends had a drinking problem?? She shared this knowldge with Taylor but apparently not with anyone else. Did you notice that the other ladies weren't drinking that drink? Camille also mentioned that Allison didn''t have a bite to eat durning dinner. Can we say...alcoholic perhaps?

However as the hostess of that party, when Allison told Faye & Kyle that they had 2 legs so they should just leave...a responsible hostess would have taken Allison out of the room & called her a cab & made sincere apologies to the rest of her guests. To make it months later on Andy Cohen doesn't count Camille.

Lastly...I am sorry but I am tending to disbelieve that Camille has IBS so badly that she could not carry her own children. Everytime I have seen her, she is drinking. I have IBS & if I have 2 glasses of wine a year that is alot. Having her husband cheating on her should have triggered a full blown attack. When i found out my Ex was cheating on me...man I struggled to keep anything in my disgestive system. Pizza & booze????? NO WAY! I struggled to keep chicken broth & crackers down. I was hospitalized 3 times for malnourishment.

I was also amused by her telling her paid friend D.D. that she needed someone to clean/organize her closets for her...hint...hint. The blue dress...she wore it once therefore can not wear it again. If that is the case, why not just send it to the dry cleanners after you wore it & then donate it??? You could always donate it to me since we are the same size.

Okay time to watch some football.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4129643;
    However as the hostess of that party, when Allison told Faye & Kyle that they had 2 legs so they should just leave...a responsible hostess would have taken Allison out of the room & called her a cab & made sincere apologies to the rest of her guests. To make it months later on Andy Cohen doesn't count Camille.

that Allison definitely had some gall ordering guests out of someone else's home! ridiculous. even more ridiculous for Camille to allow that.

Allison's behavior was completely calculated for screen time and attention. Camille's actions in inviting her and getting her boozed up was completely calculated so that she could get back at Kyle for some imagined slight and not look like the bad guy.

I wonder how Allison Dubois feels about the pretty much unanimous negative reaction to her from the viewers and fans of the show. I could see her being the type of person that is so delusional that she won't let herself even acknowledge the negativity but it would still have to be hard. I don't think I have read or heard a SINGLE positive thing about her appearance on the show from any message board/blog/website/talk show. Everybody pretty much agrees that she's a drunk fraud that created unnecessary drama. It's funny but I think she expected to come off looking great on this show and perhaps get a spinoff or a spot on the show........after seeing the episode I think a spot on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew is more likely.

I would love to see any parent in their right mind go to her for help if their child was missing after seeing what a crazy loon she really is on this show.

She pretty much shot her credibility to heck with her "reading" of Kyle ... while Camille -who fit the reading perfectly- was sitting right next to her. She couldn't predict her way out of a brown paper bag ... especially if there was a bottle in it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

CamO was shown trying on gowns for the Emmys... did she actually go w/Kelsey to the event? Wondering when Kelsey dumped her, if the dump was months ago but just recently acknowledged. Now that she's not on his shirttails, wonder if she'll continue being asked to strut the red carpet?

Glad to read others recognize the Sidekick/Psychic is a fraud. How she got so far on gut feelings and guesswork is beyond me. Wonder if someone paid her for the Medium show, like she owned the idea or backstory or something.

LOL that Sidekick didn't know CamO was about to be dumped. What asses they made of themselves at the dinner party. Wish we had better timelines on this stuff.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4128986;
    On another note, I had a good laugh at Adrienne's husband and his broken nose. He sure wanted a lot of sympathy, even though I felt he was already over the top with the bandage and the splints he had up his nose.
    I've had my nose broken 3 times, once as a kid and twice as an adult (when training in karate). Never have I had a bandage or splints. Not much you can do with a broken nose, unless you opt to have surgery for it.
    Given Adrienne's lack of displays of affection for her husband, maybe he was just begging for some attention from her which is totally understandable. Poor guy.
    Actually I was kind of wondering if that whole scene about his broken nose was really just a made-up story for him having work done on his nose. When they showed him talking about his nose in his individual one-on-one interview, he did not have that bandage on his nose and I noticed his nose is very, very crooked...so I'm not sure if they taped that before or after his so-called nose incident. When they showed him with the bandage on his nose, his nose looked a whole lot straighter than it did in his individual one-on-one camera interview...even with the bandage on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4129971;
    Actually I was kind of wondering if that whole scene about his broken nose was really just a made-up story for him having work done on his nose. When they showed him talking about his nose in his individual one-on-one interview, he did not have that bandage on his nose and I noticed his nose is very, very crooked...so I'm not sure if they taped that before or after his so-called nose incident. When they showed him with the bandage on his nose, his nose looked a whole lot straighter than it did in his individual one-on-one camera interview...even with the bandage on it.
    I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4129971;
    Actually I was kind of wondering if that whole scene about his broken nose was really just a made-up story for him having work done on his nose.
    hmmmm....now that's a thought!! never occurred to me but now that you've mentioned it, makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4129643;
    Allison said to Faye and then again to Kyle that they had 2 legs "at least they did the last time we looked" and then laughed as though that was extremely witty. I didn't get it. I just thought she was rude and out of line. It wasn't her home.

I think the thing that got me the most was the total shock on all the Housewives' faces while all this was going on......except Camille, who was loving every minute of it.

+ Reply to Thread