+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 503 FirstFirst ... 400450490491492493494495496497498499500501502503 LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5027
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't trust the article. It says the women are sworn to secrecy about their income which implies that the employer is as well. So the unnamed source has violated the agreement to reveal info. There's no way to know if the info is valid, or made up. I believe it as much as I would if any one of us guessed their salaries and posted it here.
    Jexter likes this.

I'm a bit puzzled by them getting rid of Joyce but Brandi stays. Joyce was a little boring, but she stood up against Brandi, and that was good. And she didn't get much of a shot. The new ladies will be ok I'm sure, but why not get rid of that pig, Brandi? Why must they keep her on? I hope the new ladies can't stand her. I dislike Brandi immensely and she offends me to no end. She's not just a little polarizing, she is straight up trash.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    Punkin and doolollie like this.

Yeah, and I want her out of there, so I can watch the show again. She doesn't even live in Beverly Hills. What's wrong with them?
    Jexter likes this.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I'm a bit puzzled by them getting rid of Joyce but Brandi stays.
    I often thought that a lot of these HW's have the choice to come back or not.
    When a HW doesn't come back, did Bravo drop them, or did they OPT out? You'd think that after every season, they'd have that option...

I'd probably opt out if I was Joyce.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The appeal of Brandi was that she was the truth bomb.
    You can do it!

And she's now the stink bomb! But Bravo apparently thinks her obnoxious, stinking behavior draws viewers. I am surprised that Lisa didn't pull her considerable "strings" to get rid of her. But then, she's an actress and understands the entertainment of Drama.
    Debb70 and Fo'Realz? like this.
    Gravity, it's not just a good idea. It's the law!

Brandi is definitely going to have a hard time fitting in with this group of women since she is so much younger than the rest of them. I don't hate Brandi nor do I like her. She's entertaining and that's all I want. We all know the housewives shows on Bravo are mostly scripted so I'll continue to watch with or without Brandi. Glad Carlton is gone.
    livin4reality likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    And she's now the stink bomb! But Bravo apparently thinks her obnoxious, stinking behavior draws viewers. I am surprised that Lisa didn't pull her considerable "strings" to get rid of her. But then, she's an actress and understands the entertainment of Drama.
    To a degree, I think Lisa thinks Brandi keeps her story going a little stronger than it would otherwise, and therefore, doesn't put her foot down.

I would actually like to see Adrienne come back. She and Lisa would be pure fireworks.
    Punkin likes this.

Any of you watching Paul on Botched? We're posting about him on that thread in the Reality Show forums.

I watched two of them. I like the science aspect. One woman went to Tijuana because her mother said surgery was cheap there. They put a block of ice on her stomach and did not use anesthesia.....horrific.

I think both Paul and Terry are excellent surgeons. But being an excellent surgeon does not make someone an excellent person...I know that from a relative that worked in surgery. I do not find Terry interesting.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread