+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 501 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Ew. I thought it couldn't get worse than Camille but this woman from Medium is something else!! Plus, I thought it was funny that WAY before the dinner Camille mentioned once or twice that the medium woman gets drunk and obnoxious. How about she stop trying to "pick other people's heads" and maybe address her (obvious) issues with drinking too much?

Anyway, from the get go both Camille and that psychic woman had it out for Kyle and the comment by Camille about the Playboy model was especially tacky and immature. What drives me crazy is even now as all this plays out on TV I still totally can see Camille watching it all play out and STILL think she is entirely in the right and has done nothing wrong. So delusional. I cannot stand Camille. Blech.

ugh --the medium was an obnoxious, ugly (inside and out) pretentious beeeaahch -- of course Camille would have a friend like this. She looked flipping crazy smoking the electric ciggy -- what a nutty witch. Love the comment that Camille made about how the medium might pull out something you would not want to hear like your husband is cheating on you -- boy she got that right. And then you have her other friend DD who is just a yes man to her. Does she have one Normal friend -- or I guess I should say does she have any real friends at all. Cannot stand Camille. But I think Kyle needs to stop letting this stuff push her buttons. I know that is easier said than done.

Can Camille's weird pyschic friend guess what I'm thinking?
    f.r.e.a.k.y

Oh yeah, and someone needs to tell the psychic lady that she acts REAL classy when she drinks

Ew, the part where she went "I knows when she'll die. I know what is going to happen to her family." What a crazy freak!!!! I don't really buy in to all that medium psychic stuff and that twit did nothing to sway my opinion. If she's so close to Camille and is so good at what she does why didn't she clue in Camille to Kelsey's cheating!?!?! They both looked so ridiculous. And all the profanity and obscene hand movements from the Medium woman.......way to keep it classy!!!! You are the company you keep, Camille!!!!
    Last edited by Ace Medallion; 12-16-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Well, that whole "dinner party" thing just blew up in Camille's face, now didn't it? The look on Camille's face as the crazy psychic became more and more inappropriate.....Obviously Camille's attempting to do some damage control 'cause she just phoned into WWHL (Kyle's one of the guests) to apologize for her behavior at the dinner party.

Too little, too late, and too insincere Camille - no one's buying it :nono

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;4128299;
    Well, that whole "dinner party" thing just blew up in Camille's face, now didn't it? The look on Camille's face as the crazy psychic became more and more inappropriate.....Obviously Camille's attempting to do some damage control 'cause she just phoned into WWHL (Kyle's one of the guests) to apologize for her behavior at the dinner party.

Too little, too late, and too insincere Camille - no one's buying it :nono
    Exactly!!! Camille saw nothing wrong with her behavior when it actually happened........only now that she has to watch it with the rest of America as it's airing does she offer up an apology. So pathetic and insincere. Camille is such a fake.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm convinced that Camille is nuts.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Any shred of dignity that pyschic Allison DuBois of "Medium" fame had left before that dinner party just flew out the window...Didn't they cancel "Medium"? I never watched it.

wow, it really is karma coming back to camille for accusing kyle's husband of cheating. guess whose husband was ACTUALLY cheating and knocked up his mistress? oh, that's right camille, YOUR husband.

this allison woman is the scum of the earth. seriously, talk about low blows. and she makes her living on being a liar and cheating people out of their money with her bs medium stuff. she really gets under my skin. ughghgh.

FORT Fan

Honestly I think that Kyle came looking for a fight. I think that the psychic actually hit a button with Kyle and that is why Kyle got upset. Word to Kyle - the next time someone says that a reading should be done in private do it in private.

+ Reply to Thread